07-14-2014 07:46 AM
4,617 ... 7576777879 ...
tools
    Did the "shut down" of Boston, where local and state police, along with Federal agents, required citizens to remain in their homes, while they conducted warrant-less door to door searches of entire neighborhoods feel a little bit like martial law to anyone?
    I heard they were "asked" to stay home, not "required". That's a huge difference (if it's true), and renders the precedent angle moot.
    04-22-2013 05:23 AM
    My sympathies first and foremost to the victims, their families, and the people of Boston. The following in no way is to criticize the law enforcement authorities or the job they did, but the point raised about warrantless searches is valid in my opinion. Once forfeited, even under emergencies and for the sake of public safety, it can become a slippery slope and it is that much easier the next time for the state to exercise outside the law.... In this post 9/11 USA the state has become incredibly militarized and the majority of it has happened with very little public discourse.
    Thank you. I was wondering whether it was just me or did something seem vaguely unconstitutional about Boston. The sight of law enforcement in full gear weapons trained going door-to-door accompanied by what appeared to be armored vehicles looked no different than a military operation. Some years back, the Washington DC area was "terrorized" by an unknown sniper who indiscriminately killed many innocent civilians. No shut down occurred. The first bombing of New York WTC did not result in a shut down of the city. And anyone old enough to remember Son of Sam? God bless our troops and those in law enforcement. But to ignore the steady erosion of civil rights and civil liberties without protest redirects those rights to a government infused with the mentality that it has the "right" to act in this manner leaving the citizenry with no basis to object. That is dangerous folks.

"In God we trust. All others we track."
    04-22-2013 06:53 AM
    Keep worrying about the Constitution. I'll worry about the cowardly and reprehensible attacks, carnage and spilled blood of civilians.
    04-22-2013 07:12 AM
    Keep worrying about the Constitution. I'll worry about the cowardly and reprehensible attacks, carnage and spilled blood of civilians.
    Like me, you probably have the ability to multi - task. It's not an "or" dynamic, meaning concern about one does not translate into ignore the other.

"In God we trust. All others we track."
    04-22-2013 07:27 AM
    And yes, I remember the Son of Sam. I was a kid riding my bicycle in Brooklyn that summer and many other summers. Times then were a heckuva lot different than times now, don't you think so?
    04-22-2013 08:02 AM
    ... was wondering whether it was just me or did something seem vaguely unconstitutional about Boston. The sight of law enforcement in full gear weapons trained going door-to-door accompanied by what appeared to be armored vehicles looked no different than a military operation.
    Strange, that people are more frightened of what "looks" like a military operation (which, by the way, is designed to PROTECT us) than the indiscriminate atrocities brought upon us.
    04-22-2013 08:13 AM
    You sign and take the Oath at MEPS prior to shipping to basic.
    Yes but you're still considered a civilian up until the point of graduation. Technically you can still get out. After that you are stuck unless you really f up and that really doesn't do anything

TMO GS3 * NEXUS 7
    04-22-2013 09:48 AM
    Yes but you're still considered a civilian up until the point of graduation. Technically you can still get out. After that you are stuck unless you really f up and that really doesn't do anything

TMO GS3 * NEXUS 7
    I've seen people get kicked out for the silliest things. I've seen people get med boarded for the slightest of injuries. I've also seen people ask to be chaptered because the life is just not for them. The military is more tailored now a days to the soldiers needs than it was once before. Now a days you have the option to drop orders and depart service, should you not want to take the orders assigned to you. Its not an easy process, but has been done. I have seen someone who did not want to deploy due to "family issues," and two days later he was moved to rear d. One week later and he was on his way back home with a general discharge.

Sent from my Verizon Droid DNA
    geekymcfly likes this.
    04-22-2013 11:28 AM
    Sandy Hook Shooting... Didn't ******* happen! The evidence against it is beyond overwhelming.. Hmm Military Training exercise happened to be in the area too.. (also military exercise was going on at Boston Marathon and Texas Explosion)
    <br />
    <br />
    That's where I quit reading what you were typing. Say that to the parents of the children who were killed. Its people like you that have people constantly terrified to look out their front door. <br />
    <br />
    <br />
    <br />
    I'd gladly say it to the parents... Find me some... Find one family, other than the one paraded on tv... They don't exist... Go ahead score the depths of the web. ..

Rule in for media at a scene like that is stay out of the way of police and medical personnel... Just about every pic from outside that school clearly shows all the media trucks surrounding the police cars and emergency vehicles with no exit.... This would never happen...

Media reports of 2 shooters, then one, who had his brother's I.d. so they named him wrong at first..

His mother that worked there... Who actually didn't work there..

The principal that died.. who is clearly quoted in news articles afterward... How does a dead principal gives quotes after they die?

The teacher that lied and said the kids were in gym class and she was murdered... Find her mentioned anywhere before this as part of the school... Doesn't exist..

The children found in a driveway by a random citizen...

The famous "little dead girl"... They used what's now an iconic picture of her for the media... She's wearing a very distinctive dress... 3 days later when the "surving children" take a picture on the lap of President Obama, she's there and wearing the exact same dress..

The fact that the coroner himself says the "assult rifle" was in the truck and not used at all... The govt used this for gun control purposes, it's backfiring... You see the people stunned and fearful that he just said that on live tv...

Soooo many questions for Sandy Hook...

And for the people who think the police and govt abused their power to go house to house, they didn't... They had every right, given the nature of the situation, to go into those houses without a warrant... They are not there to investigate or search you, just a Safety Check of the interior.... If they found a pound of cocaine on the table, you can't be arrested... Then they'd have to come back with am actual warrant for your specific property and pray it was still there and catch you again...

Learn the laws
    04-22-2013 11:43 AM
    I'd gladly say it to the parents... Find me some... Find one family, other than the one paraded on tv... They don't exist... Go ahead score the depths of the web. ..

Rule in for media at a scene like that is stay out of the way of police and medical personnel... Just about every pic from outside that school clearly shows all the media trucks surrounding the police cars and emergency vehicles with no exit.... This would never happen...

Media reports of 2 shooters, then one, who had his brother's I.d. so they named him wrong at first..

His mother that worked there... Who actually didn't work there..

The principal that died.. who is clearly quoted in news articles afterward... How does a dead principal gives quotes after they die?

The teacher that lied and said the kids were in gym class and she was murdered... Find her mentioned anywhere before this as part of the school... Doesn't exist..

The children found in a driveway by a random citizen...

The famous "little dead girl"... They used what's now an iconic picture of her for the media... She's wearing a very distinctive dress... 3 days later when the "surving children" take a picture on the lap of President Obama, she's there and wearing the exact same dress..

The fact that the coroner himself says the "assult rifle" was in the truck and not used at all... The govt used this for gun control purposes, it's backfiring... You see the people stunned and fearful that he just said that on live tv...

Soooo many questions for Sandy Hook...

And for the people who think the police and govt abused their power to go house to house, they didn't... They had every right, given the nature of the situation, to go into those houses without a warrant... They are not there to investigate or search you, just a Safety Check of the interior.... If they found a pound of cocaine on the table, you can't be arrested... Then they'd have to come back with am actual warrant for your specific property and pray it was still there and catch you again...

Learn the laws
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/mobile...n_2627233.html

04-22-2013 12:55 PM
    Good read.
    That last paragraph says it all (and I'm paraphrasing) >>> There's a human need to make sense out of something horrible that doesn't make sense.
    Jennifer Stough likes this.
    04-22-2013 02:52 PM
    I'll chime in...

1. The ammunition situation.. 400, 000 of those rounds, are hollow points... Any gun owner knows hollow points are like 3x the price of the normal bullet... Noone in their right mind would use those for any type of training of target practice... The rest of everything else, again why isn't it a Military purchase? Because the Military can't be used against the people, but domestic org's can..

2. It's not hard to see we're headed for some kind of civil unrest of some kind.. Occupy Wall Street, just wasn't a big enough event.. most people watching and listening didn't even know why those people were doing it.. If the govt tries to show Brute Force nationwide anything, **** will hit the fan..

3. Someone will be the antichrist, someday... It's not Obama, and it'll never be an American, as America plays no role in the end times mentioned in what's known as The Bible.. Something like 95% of the population of the planet believe in some form of religion and God.. they can't All be crazy.. someone's religion will be right..

4. Civil unrest here in The States could also be triggered by govt services being cut off due to financial crisis.. desperate situations call for desperate measures, and there will be millions desperate.. This could be what the Fema Camps all around the US are really for, who knows.. (google FemA camps on YouTube and draw your own conclusions, they are real, but what it there intended use)

5. Fact, China is significantly reducing the use of US Currency in its trading abroad.. China and all its global partners have created and are about to implement a banking system to rival our World Bank, which has dominated the world since it's birth.. it shouldn't be hard to get the world to shift when they see our problems all over their news talking about how weak we are financially now.. if China actually let the US default on its loans, **** would hit the fan quick here, financial ruin on every imaginable level..
    ( Google BRICKS China or something all read all about this, it's also a very real threat)

There are Sooooo many things that the US govt won't really talk about..

Monsanto... Flat out our govt is letting us be poisoned.. in reality if they didn't, we would have over populated the states a long time ago.. they need cancers, heart and lung diseases, tumors, etc.... Somebody said few pages back, the president can't do anything.. well he appointed Monsato exec to the FDA without Congress approval - presidents aren't allowed to do that.. then just 2 weeks ago, allowed him to write the new laws saying Genetically Engineered Seeds are ok to use... Conflict of interest much.. I know people scoff at the idea of these types of things but seriously, did you know the US is one of the only Industrialized Nations that hasn't completely banned Flouride.. it's in our toothpaste, it's gotta be ok... Why does your toothpaste or dentist during treatments warn you not to swallow? It's highly toxic.. and it's in all the water you drink, and water is in just about every type of consumable beverage... Aspartame is another, do you use equal or drink diet soda? Your killing yourself.. this one is so illegal in some countries, you can get 20years in prison of you use it... These aren't consiprical claims, all this is fact and I emplore you to Google GMOs, GM seeds and Monsanto, Aspartame effects.. and if your only gonna look at one, look at Flouride, it's effects are so shocking you won't believe it's perfectly legal here..

Texas Fertilizer Plant Explosion... Wind blowing to the left, smoke blowing to the left, fire going to the left... Something clearly ignites it from the left side for the explosion, against the direction everything else is going... YouTube it... Fun Fact, that Fertilizer Plant had an open lawsuit against Monsanto.. When Genetically Engineered Seeds are now the way to go, who needs fertilizer, right? Watch the YouTube videos, draw your own conclusions..

Boston Bombing... All the facts aren't in yet, but this is a seriously strange situation...

Sandy Hook Shooting... Didn't ******* happen! The evidence against it is beyond overwhelming.. Hmm Military Training exercise happened to be in the area too.. (also military exercise was going on at Boston Marathon and Texas Explosion)

North Korea, Iran or any Nuclear Threat... Totally has the capability to attack the US... The govt can never let us know how serious a threat on that level really is for 2 reasons, 1: the public might cry out for action and if it doesn't happen, civil unrest 2: day to day live MUST continue or the govt can't function.... If they said look, Someone gonna fire nukes, they will hit us, and millions of you will die - but we don't know where, but it's imminent.... All ******* hell would break lose and well all know it... Chaos, solves nothing for anybody...

Why are we training 10s of thousands of Foriegn Soldiers on American Soil in places like Gatlinburg Tennessee? And then being so discreet about it also... Google, it's there, draw your own conclusions..

Why is there an Underground City, underneath Dever Airport? Google, it's so real it's almost sweet.. we're talking Umbrella Corp, Resident Evil type underground city here.. mind you Denver is a mile above sea level, so this makes a mighty nice bunker for just about anything..

Did you know US police and military are slowing being issued new Practice Targets? They consist of images like of a 20 something mother holding a child by the hand with a hand gun drawn, another is an older man with a shot gun, I forget the others... Google the story, it's very real... Theorists say this is for desensitization for when the Civil Unrest breaks out and they have to use force against Americans because of it...

Alll that, lengthy, sorry buzzed, is just recent stuff..

I don't believe everything that's up there, but everything I mentioned is highly shrouded in secrets, misdirection, misdealings, and lots of questions...

Just because someone doesn't believe what others believe, doesn't mean they are wrong or crazy.... I emplore everyone who might take the time to read this, research even one of these and you'll find theres way more to it than you ever though... Doesn't mean it's true still, but if it's definitely and definitively Not True, than these questions wouldn't exsist...
    Are you Zubeidat Tsarnaeva?
    04-22-2013 03:23 PM
    Just curious, but is anyone else being plagued with the blank posts today? Posts 111, 112, and 113 are blank posts with the generic profile picture and no username, and then there is pittiesrule's post.

04-22-2013 03:30 PM
    Just curious, but is anyone else being plagued with the blank posts today? Posts 111, 112, and 113 are blank posts with the generic profile picture and no username, and then there is pittiesrule's post.

I believe the mod deleted those posts . I read them and then when I responded to the one they were gone.
    04-22-2013 03:34 PM
    And I'd like to add that I'm seriously wishing I hadn't read that one post or responded to it. I'm going back to trolling the htc forums.
    Aquila likes this.
    04-22-2013 03:40 PM
    br />
    That's where I quit reading what you were typing. Say that to the parents of the children who were killed. Its people like you that have people constantly terrified to look out their front door. <br />

It's people like him that also have caused others to line up at gun shops one hour before they open every day, they stand in line for hours just to buy one bag of 100 rounds of ammunition because of all these conspiracy theorists.

ok now i'm REALLY outta here...carry on people
    04-22-2013 03:51 PM
    Hum, I'm guessing I'm lost on what that post was. I'm assuming it wasn't pleasant, but what is about this type of topic? Enjoy trolling the HTC forums, I think I'm pretty through with this thread as well.

04-22-2013 04:39 PM
    Oh, and I don't think it's deleted posts, because it's occurring on most threads I visit, now that I think about it. Ie,

04-22-2013 04:42 PM
    Attached Thumbnails Firearms and self-defense-uploadfromtaptalk1366666956856.jpg   Firearms and self-defense-uploadfromtaptalk1366666966164.jpg  
    04-22-2013 04:42 PM
    Might be a phone app glitch. So far as I can tell none of the posts are blank or being deleted viewed from a web browser on a pc.
    04-22-2013 06:08 PM
    Because if your anti gun you don't own a gun or read up too much on them? That being said we do need to fix the system. Lack of regulation is not what we need to do. Flooding the market is not what we need to do. We can't just keep things the way they are because we have 19.5 times the gun related violence of a typical first world country.

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk 2
    rexxman and gamefreak715 like this.
    04-22-2013 07:18 PM
    I think the issue isn't about guns, but our culture. Then again, that would require parents actually being parents and raising kids right so they don't grow up to be in gangs and drug addicts (where I think most gun violence stems from in the problem areas like Chicago). Not to mention all the outside stuff kids are exposed to because parents don't censor what the kids has access to.

No, that would be too difficult. They would rather the government step in and give them a feel good false sense of security by banning guns.
    gamefreak715 and cordoni like this.
    04-22-2013 07:37 PM
    Can this pic be explained?? The article didn't even try to debunk this... Clearly it's the same girl, in the same clothes even..

we're the coroner clearly says the rifle wasn't used and was in the car.... Yet the article from Huff, says it didn't even know where that "theory" came from...

They also never explained how the dead principal was quoted in the paper later on..

So many holes in this...
    Attached Thumbnails Firearms and self-defense-uploadfromtaptalk1366677886244.jpg  
    04-22-2013 07:50 PM
    The girl in the black and red dress in the 2nd picture is the girl furthest to the left in the first. My assumption is that both the girls on the left in the 2nd are the sisters of Emile from the first. The difference is in the shape of their faces.
    jdbii likes this.
    04-22-2013 07:56 PM
    Can this pic be explained?? The article didn't even try to debunk this... Clearly it's the same girl, in the same clothes even..

we're the coroner clearly says the rifle wasn't used and was in the car.... Yet the article from Huff, says it didn't even know where that "theory" came from...

They also never explained how the dead principal was quoted in the paper later on..

So many holes in this...
    The girl pictured with Obama is her younger sister Madeline. The dress was clearly a hand me down as the family picture was taken in 2010 and Emily was murdered in 2012.

Attached Thumbnails Firearms and self-defense-uploadfromtaptalk1366681285900.jpg  
    jdbii likes this.
    04-22-2013 08:41 PM
4,617 ... 7576777879 ...