08-19-2016 03:03 PM
558 ... 89101112 ...
tools
    Haha, I have to set aside time to put my phone down and pay attention to him and him only. That's so wrong. I'm glad he's the understanding guy he is. He just laughs.

But I do the same...read the news from several sources, check what family is doing on Facebook, see what friends are doing on hangouts, check the forums, check gmail, Pinterest, update apps, change wallpapers and icons. Games? Who needs games? I'm constantly entertained. Lol. And then there are the audible books and nook books, and kindle books.

My PC seems so slow and sometimes the transition from Android to Windows is a painful experience.

This is an illness.
    But, it keeps me off the streets.

Sent via Note II
    almath and evergreen778 like this.
    09-16-2013 10:53 PM
    That's cool! What a talent
    Absolutely gorgeous!! My husband works in leather so I know hand stitching isn't an easy thing to do, and yes you should start selling them. There's a market for fashionable bags to carry all our toys in. You did a great job.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2
    almath and techiecappydog like this.
    09-16-2013 11:29 PM
    This is an illness.
    But, it keeps me off the streets.
    Sure hope there is no cure!............
    almath and msndrstood like this.
    09-16-2013 11:40 PM
    Happy Monday to all of you!

What kind of case do you use on your devices?

-S3 is a pink Incipio. Otterboxes are a little too bulky for my dainty hands.

- iPad speck blue skin. It was free.

✌SG3/iPad2
    Don't want a case on my red GS3 because then it wouldn't be red. Use it naked with just a belt holster.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using AC Forums mobile app
    msndrstood likes this.
    09-17-2013 03:32 AM
    Absolutely gorgeous!! My husband works in leather so I know hand stitching isn't an easy thing to do, and yes you should start selling them. There's a market for fashionable bags to carry all our toys in. You did a great job.

Thank you, you don't find many leather crafter's these days. I make a lot for friends. I like coming up with ideas and just jump right in. I will post a pix of my phone case I put together one weekend. I just get an idea and run with it.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4
    09-17-2013 06:21 AM
    Thank you, you don't find many leather crafter's these days. I make a lot for friends. I like coming up with ideas and just jump right in. I will post a pix of my phone case I put together one weekend. I just get an idea and run with it.

That's what he does, can't get it out of his head till he makes it.

techiecappydog likes this.
    09-17-2013 06:43 AM
    Hello, I have only just seen this thread or I would have introduced myself earlier. You can call me Sarah and I have a Motorola RAZR i (not too many of them about it seems) which I bought unlocked and second-hand earlier on this year. Was quite happy as I needed a cheaper yet reasonably current new phone to go sim-only (had a terrible LG before) and this one was a lot less than most others I saw. Brilliant battery life and updated to Jellybean. Works amazingly fast too!

Posted via Android Central App
    almath likes this.
    09-17-2013 07:41 AM
    Hi Sarah, glad you could join us! There really aren't any rules here, so you can discuss whatever you like.

Sent via Note II
    almath and evergreen778 like this.
    09-17-2013 07:47 AM
    Welcome!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using AC Forums mobile app
    msndrstood likes this.
    09-17-2013 08:08 AM
    Welcome Sarah

msndrstood likes this.
    09-17-2013 11:50 AM
    That's what he does, can't get it out of his head till he makes it.

Exactly...lose sleep too!!!

msndrstood likes this.
    09-17-2013 11:51 AM
    Exactly...lose sleep too!!!

I work in clay when I get an image in my head nothing gets done till I've made it. Just one of the foibles of being creative.

msndrstood and techiecappydog like this.
    09-17-2013 11:55 AM
    Thank you for welcoming me! First question then - I know this is not Android but Chrome OS but I am thinking of getting an Acer C7 Chromebook. Does anyone have one? What do you think of it?

Aquila likes this.
    09-17-2013 04:12 PM
    Thank you for welcoming me! First question then - I know this is not Android but Chrome OS but I am thinking of getting an Acer C7 Chromebook. Does anyone have one? What do you think of it?

The only thing I would say is maybe hold out for this:

Chromebooks: Overview

Coming soon, you can sign up for updates. Doubles the battery life and the HP next to it is a 14" from the new generation also.

I'm really interested in chromebooks, but I haven't pulled the trigger yet.
    09-17-2013 04:24 PM
    Long day at work the "bosses" visited. My face hurts... Hahaha
    Aquila and techiecappydog like this.
    09-17-2013 07:53 PM
    I agree wait a bit if you can...I am also looking at a chrome book but with the new ones to have better battery life I will wait.

Aquila likes this.
    09-17-2013 07:55 PM
    I agree wait a bit if you can...I am also looking at a chrome book but with the new ones to have better battery life I will wait.

Double battery life is a good thing

XT1060. Through spacetime.
    09-17-2013 07:57 PM
    Long day at work the "bosses" visited. My face hurts... Hahaha
    I used to hate it when JACHO, the hospital inspection people, would do their 3 day inspection. I always tried to schedule my days off during those days. They would stop us in the hall between patients and ask obscure questions about hospital policy. It was cruel and unusual punishment.

Sent via Note II
    Aquila and almath like this.
    09-17-2013 08:23 PM
    I used to hate it when JACHO, the hospital inspection people, would do their 3 day inspection. I always tried to schedule my days off during those days. They would stop us in the hall between patients and ask obscure questions about hospital policy. It was cruel and unusual punishment.

Sent via Note II
    Right just come, say hi and leave!!! We're nothing to them I don't know why they waste our time! :banghead:
    Aquila and msndrstood like this.
    09-17-2013 08:47 PM
    True, C7 does not have great battery life but I wouldn't want a 14" as it wouldn't be my main laptop (although that could change :-) depends how much I like it).
    Honestly the main attraction of the C7 Chromebook was the price and the possibility of dual-booting ChrUbuntu (a version of Ubuntu Linux) on it to experiment on.
    Better battery life would be good, wouldn't mind one with 3G on too but they're pricier than just WiFi.

Aquila and msndrstood like this.
    09-18-2013 05:32 AM
    True, C7 does not have great battery life but I wouldn't want a 14" as it wouldn't be my main laptop (although that could change :-) depends how much I like it).
    Honestly the main attraction of the C7 Chromebook was the price and the possibility of dual-booting CruUbuntu (a version of Ubuntu Linux) on it to experiment on.
    Better battery life would be good, wouldn't mind one with 3G on too but they're pricier than just WiFi.

Ah, makes sense I haven't heard when the new C7 comes out yet. From what I can tell, other than battery life there isn't much different between the two.
    09-18-2013 05:38 AM
    It says to sign up for updates on the new Acer on the US website, nothing about it on the UK site yet (I'm from UK but I checked both). Says Acer C7 has about 4 hours battery which is not brilliant but the new Acer Chromebook will have about 8.5 hours. Not sure how much the price would be though...

09-18-2013 06:12 AM
    Just read another update for nexus 7 2013 . Did anyone get it yet? JSS15R IS the number. Read about it on android authority.

Sent from my ME172V using Tapatalk 4
    09-18-2013 06:19 AM
    Installed a skinomi screen protector last night on my great buy Asus memo tab. (It only cost me 66 bucks new at my local kmart) Like it but the back skin tore, I contacted them about it. Never had a back skin tear. Hope they will stand by their product.

Aquila likes this.
    09-18-2013 06:26 AM
    Just read another update for nexus 7 2013 . Did anyone get it yet? JSS15R IS the number. Read about it on android authority.

Not yet.

Nexus. Through spacetime.
    09-18-2013 06:47 AM
558 ... 89101112 ...