08-19-2016 03:03 PM
558 ... 1415161718 ...
tools
    Of course now that I can go to best buy I'm of course going to have to leave my debit card at home and bring exact change for my usb flash drive. Also hopefully I forget that my phone works as my debit card at best buy.
    01-06-2014 03:11 PM
    Of course now that I can go to best buy I'm of course going to have to leave my debit card at home and bring exact change for my usb flash drive. Also hopefully I forget that my phone works as my debit card at best buy.
    Yeah... I've been having trouble with Google Wallet NFC transactions ever since the genius at McDonald's canceled a transaction I made with it while it was processing.

Has that happened to anybody else here?

I think signatures are stupid.

(โŠ™.โŠ™)
    01-06-2014 03:28 PM
    Yeah... I've been having trouble with Google Wallet NFC transactions ever since the genius at McDonald's canceled a transaction I made with it while it was processing.

Has that happened to anybody else here?

(โŠ™.โŠ™)

I always forget I have it except on the beverage vending machine at work that has a reader. Usually I'm leaving a place and I'm like, "hey! I could have used my phone!" and people look at me like I'm crazy.
    Golfdriver97 likes this.
    01-06-2014 03:29 PM
    -4 here in Pittsburgh. Going to -10 with wind chill of -30
    And I still have to go to work tomorrow...Will be dead there..

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4
    01-06-2014 08:27 PM
    -4 here in Pittsburgh. Going to -10 with wind chill of -30
    And I still have to go to work tomorrow...Will be dead there..

Where the heck do you work that they'll be open! And how are you going to get there?

sent from my fabulous galaxy note 2
    01-07-2014 06:20 AM
    Where the heck do you work that they'll be open! And how are you going to get there?

A well known high end restaurant here in Pittsburgh...I work in the office...it will be so dead. But I have work to do but I rather stay home with my pup and watch old movies or the gold girls๐Ÿ˜†. I will drive.

01-07-2014 06:24 AM
    A well known high end restaurant here in Pittsburgh...I work in the office...it will be so dead. But I have work to do but I rather stay home with my pup and watch old movies or the gold girls๐Ÿ˜†. I will drive.

Just be careful

01-07-2014 07:03 AM
    Just be careful

All went OK but pipe burst in the banquet room...what a mess.

01-08-2014 08:33 PM
    All went OK but pipe burst in the banquet room...what a mess.

I had a pipe burst too, but in the plain ol' garage. You have a banquet room? Is that like for.... banquets or something? Do people really have those?

(โŠ™.โŠ™)
    01-08-2014 09:54 PM
    For the last 2 nights we opened our facets a little so the pipes won't burst. And I'm in Florida. Glad you made it to work ok even tho there was a mess to deal with.

01-09-2014 05:50 AM
    Our power went out on Monday at 4pm. Called the power company and filed an outage report. Checked on line, no outage report.

To make a really long story short... We were without power for 25 hours on the coldest night/day in 20 years, it was -3 here with wind chills -30 it was 45 in the house when we came downstairs at 6am. The power company insisted the power was on, even went so far too tell me TWICE it was not their problem, get an electrician (which we did at a cost of $200) only to have the electrician tell us there was nothing wrong with our panel box it was the power company.

10 phone calls later after threatening to go to the media and posting this entire saga on their FB page, a supervisor called and said a truck was on its way and gave us the name of the technician that was coming, he never showed up. My husband got in the car and drove around until he found a power company truck and the guy was nice enough to come by and check the pole in our front yard that feeds our house and only our house.

Lo and behold, it was a fuse at the top of the pole. THE POWER COMPANY'S POLE!

What an ordeal.

And then yesterday, what do my wondering eyes see in front of our house, not 1, not 2, but 5 power company trucks working on the next pole down from our house. Imagine that. I guess they don't want the media involved after all.

Needless to say, the frigid cold exacerbated my MS symptoms causing wretched muscle spasms and other miserable physical stuff.

Unbelievable incompetence.

Sent via The Big, Bad, Beautiful Note 3
    01-09-2014 10:31 AM
    Our power went out on Monday at 4pm. Called the power company and filed an outage report. Checked on line, no outage report.

To make a really long story short... We were without power for 25 hours on the coldest night/day in 20 years, it was -3 here with wind chills -30 it was 45 in the house when we came downstairs at 6am. The power company insisted the power was on, even went so far too tell me TWICE it was not their problem, get an electrician (which we did at a cost of $200) only to have the electrician tell us there was nothing wrong with our panel box it was the power company.

10 phone calls later after threatening to go to the media and posting this entire saga on their FB page, a supervisor called and said a truck was on its way and gave us the name of the technician that was coming, he never showed up. My husband got in the car and drove around until he found a power company truck and the guy was nice enough to come by and check the pole in our front yard that feeds our house and only our house.

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/01/10/u3u4e9y8.jpg

Lo and behold, it was a fuse at the top of the pole. THE POWER COMPANY'S POLE!

What an ordeal.

And then yesterday, what do my wondering eyes see in front of our house, not 1, not 2, but 5 power company trucks working on the next pole down from our house. Imagine that. I guess they don't want the media involved after all.

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/01/10/zaja9a6u.jpg

Needless to say, the frigid cold exacerbated my MS symptoms causing wretched muscle spasms and other miserable physical stuff.

Unbelievable incompetence.

I thought you said long story short.

(โŠ™.โŠ™)
    01-09-2014 10:58 AM
    I thought you said long story short.

(โŠ™.โŠ™)
    That was the short version. You should read my Facebook page for the entire 25 hour/10 phone call saga.

evergreen778 likes this.
    01-09-2014 11:02 AM
    I had a pipe burst too, but in the plain ol' garage. You have a banquet room? Is that like for.... banquets or something? Do people really have those?

(โŠ™.โŠ™)
    Oh they sure do..seeing rehearsal dinners, wakes...etc

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
    01-10-2014 10:03 PM
    For the last 2 nights we opened our facets a little so the pipes won't burst. And I'm in Florida. Glad you made it to work ok even tho there was a mess to deal with.

Thanks!!!

01-10-2014 10:03 PM
    Rain rain go away come back some other day!

Aquila likes this.
    01-14-2014 07:28 AM
    I hate rain!!!

Aquila likes this.
    01-14-2014 07:28 AM
    Siiinging in the rain....

XT1060. Through spacetime.
    01-14-2014 07:31 AM
    OK girls I need some advice..looking at a new phone,, Sony xperia z1s, nexus 5 or galaxy s4....options and suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

01-16-2014 09:16 AM
    Love my Nexus 5! It's fantastic. Don't know about other devices. I hear the latest Sony compact is great.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using AC Forums mobile app
    01-16-2014 09:25 AM
    I am also considering the LG G2

01-16-2014 09:38 AM
    Love my Nexus 5! It's fantastic. Don't know about other devices. I hear the latest Sony compact is great.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using AC Forums mobile app
    How is the battery life...been reading some lousy stuff about it..is it good??

01-16-2014 09:39 AM
    Yes me too on the Sony....lg g2 looks good too....AAAAAHHHHHH I HATE WHEN I HAVE TOO MANY CHOICES

01-16-2014 09:43 AM
    I love my S4!

Sent from my Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk
    01-16-2014 10:11 AM
    My friend has the LG G2, it's a nice phone.
    01-16-2014 10:17 AM
558 ... 1415161718 ...