08-19-2016 03:03 PM
558 ... 56789 ...
tools
    I'm in love again. . It has a signal in my office and a battery that punches physics in the face. And it having a larger screen in a tiny phone boggles my mind.

XT1060. Through spacetime.
    petaf and verwon like this.
    09-06-2013 04:23 PM
    Yeah, love the Gnex but the signal and the battery issues suck. How is the 4g? Rick needs strong radios and a decent battery. I'm counting on your opinion. I still have a while to go before his upgrade but it sounds like what he needs. I think the N5 will be too big. He doesn't like the size of the Note, so that's out.

Sent via Note II
    verwon likes this.
    09-06-2013 04:41 PM
    Yeah, love the Gnex but the signal and the battery issues suck. How is the 4g? Rick needs strong radios and a decent battery. I'm counting on your opinion. I still have a while to go before his upgrade but it sounds like what he needs. I think the N5 will be too big. He doesn't like the size of the Note, so that's out.

Sent via Note II
    Much improved over the Gnex, but not sure how that compares to anything else. The N5(or whatever it's called) looks like it'll be slightly smaller than the N4 in terms of body, just with a larger screen. + by April we'll be chattering about S5 and One 2(?) devices
    verwon likes this.
    09-06-2013 04:43 PM
    He doesn't really care about anything other than signal strength and battery. I was just telling him what you said and he said, 'whatever Deb, get the one you want me to have.'

Lol, that's why we're still married after 41 years.

Sent via Note II
    Aquila, verwon and evergreen778 like this.
    09-06-2013 04:46 PM
    Devices? What devices do I have?

2 Mac Mini's, the iPhone 4S, the iPhone 5, an old ibook (has the faulty board, had to fix it to get the screen to work!), the iPad 3..and it will progress to the next iPhone as soon as possible!! :-)

And being completely nerdy, I still have my HTC Evo 4G that's fully rooted and my Palm Pre with Preware and etc.
    Aquila, msndrstood and SpiralBorg like this.
    09-06-2013 05:47 PM
    Can I give my list of tech stuff?

Sent from my ME172V using Tapatalk 4
    verwon, msndrstood and Aquila like this.
    09-06-2013 05:57 PM
    Can I give my list of tech stuff?

Please do!

Sent via Note II
    verwon likes this.
    09-06-2013 06:19 PM
    Devices? What devices do I have?

2 Mac Mini's, the iPhone 4S, the iPhone 5, an old ibook (has the faulty board, had to fix it to get the screen to work!), the iPad 3..and it will progress to the next iPhone as soon as possible!! :-)

And being completely nerdy, I still have my HTC Evo 4G that's fully rooted and my Palm Pre with Preware and etc.
    Glad you joined us verwon, and I see you brought your fan club with you.

Sent via Note II
    verwon and Aquila like this.
    09-06-2013 06:20 PM
    Glad you joined us verwon, and I see you brought your fan club with you.

Sent via Note II
    I never leave home without them!
    Aquila likes this.
    09-06-2013 06:23 PM
    Ok here we go,
    4 acer netbooks, 1 asus netbook, 1 msi netbook, 17 inch acer laptop running win 7, dell tower running ubuntu, asus 10.1 vivo tab tablet running win ( 8 i really do like), kindle fire hd 8.9 and 7 inch, ipad 1st generation, nexus 7 2013, asus memo tab 7, and a lot of other little gadgets and nokia window phone 810. Also a few hp mobile running pocket pc. Boy do Imhave a lot of junk!!!

:sly::sly::sly::sly:
    Aquila, verwon, SpiralBorg and 1 others like this.
    09-06-2013 08:53 PM
    Ok here we go,
    4 acer netbooks, 1 asus netbook, 1 msi netbook, 17 inch acer laptop running win 7, dell tower running ubuntu, asus 10.1 vivo tab tablet running win ( 8 i really do like), kindle fire hd 8.9 and 7 inch, ipad 1st generation, nexus 7 2013, asus memo tab 7, and a lot of other little gadgets and nokia window phone 810. Also a few hp mobile running pocket pc. Boy do Imhave a lot of junk!!!

Ok now I have gadget envy, I only have a sprint s2 flashed to pageplus, droid x2 & x, asus netbook running ubuntu 10.04, desktop my son made for me running ubuntu 12.04 and a samsung galaxy 7.0 tab. The darn thing came to me rooted and it won't update stuck on froyo.

Sent from my galaxy tab sch i800
    Aquila and verwon like this.
    09-06-2013 09:30 PM
    Ok now I have gadget envy, I only have a sprint s2 flashed to pageplus, droid x2 & x, asus netbook running ubuntu 10.04, desktop my son made for me running ubuntu 12.04 and a samsung galaxy 7.0 tab. The darn thing came to me rooted and it won't update stuck on froyo.

Thats a nice load of tech gadgets!!!:thumbup:

09-06-2013 09:32 PM
    Thats a nice load of tech gadgets!!!:thumbup:

Well when you see it all in print it does seem like a lot. But I only really use 3 of them. I retried the x2, gave the x to dh to use, the desktop is waiting on a replacement graphics card. So only the s2, tab and netbook are being used by me at this time.

verwon likes this.
    09-06-2013 10:05 PM
    Ok here we go,

You win!!! You have the most toys so far, lol!

Sent via Note II
    Aquila, verwon and techiecappydog like this.
    09-06-2013 10:25 PM
    I never leave home without them!

Sent via Note II
    09-06-2013 10:26 PM
    Enter entourage ...
    verwon likes this.
    09-06-2013 11:09 PM
    Enter entourage ...
    Actually, i think we're more like mosquitos... we go wherever the light is shining.

verwon likes this.
    09-07-2013 02:51 AM
    I forgot my lenovo think pad tablet with all oem equioment. Thinking of selling it since I got the win 8 tablet. OK girls let me know what would be a fair price.. need help with this.

09-07-2013 08:37 AM
    ...and I forgot my Samsung laptop, custom desktop, and OG Galaxy Tab.

Now I'm done.

Sent via Note II
    verwon, Aquila and SpiralBorg like this.
    09-07-2013 11:12 AM
    Enter entourage ...
    Actually, i think we're more like mosquitos... we go wherever the light is shining.

But I would never swat either of you!!! ;-)
    09-07-2013 11:49 AM
    Ok just discovered this thread. So happy that I am not alone as a tech loving woman whom Google believes (via their analytics) is a mid 20s white male (probably living in mother's basement)

Anywho...

Currently I'm rocking a Gnex and Nexus 7 2012 (plus a 2013 macbook air). I also have a 2 kindles but I'm not sure that counts.

I am so excited about the rumored nexus 5 coming out soon. It is between that and the moto x. I love the moto x for its size but the nexus 5 seems like it will have better support + possibly better camera and better price.

I'm on T-mobile so I can't buy any moto X right now so I'll just wait until both are available and decide from there...growing more impatient every day...

Anyway just wanted to give a shout out. Glad I found this thread :-)
    Aquila, msndrstood, verwon and 2 others like this.
    09-07-2013 10:24 PM
    Hi! Welcome! I can't wait for the N5 too. I gave my N4 to my son and miss it. I hope it comes with LTE tho.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using AC Forums mobile app
    msndrstood and verwon like this.
    09-08-2013 06:50 AM
    Ok just discovered this thread. So happy that I am not alone as a tech loving woman whom Google believes (via their analytics) is a mid 20s white male (probably living in mother's basement)

Anywho...

Currently I'm rocking a Gnex and Nexus 7 2012 (plus a 2013 macbook air). I also have a 2 kindles but I'm not sure that counts.

I am so excited about the rumored nexus 5 coming out soon. It is between that and the moto x. I love the moto x for its size but the nexus 5 seems like it will have better support + possibly better camera and better price.

I'm on T-mobile so I can't buy any moto X right now so I'll just wait until both are available and decide from there...growing more impatient every day...

Anyway just wanted to give a shout out. Glad I found this thread :-)
    I am a t mobile customer.. I really like their customer service... They always have been polite and good at any questions I have.. I left Verizon way too expensive and I only had a dumb phone. I have a Nokia lumia win 8 phone..I really like the it. But don't hold that against me. Welcome to a wocave

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4
    09-08-2013 09:33 AM
    Hey where did everyone go?

09-09-2013 08:10 PM
    Hey where did everyone go?

Working sorry.

09-09-2013 08:43 PM
558 ... 56789 ...