09-20-2013 05:13 PM
368 ... 131415
tools
    So when are are going to impeach obama over him wanting to fund rebels giving them weapons when they are basically al-Qaida??? Who oh i dont know harbor terrorist are terrorist and blew up the damn twin towers??? When Are we as americans going to wake up?
    Sent from my HTC One X+ using AC Forums mobile app
    cdmjlt369 and Live2ride883 like this.
    09-16-2013 01:33 PM
    France can talk tough because they are part of N.A.T.O. and know they can bring us in as a N.A.T.O. response. Yes, France stands up and then politely takes 2 steps back when blood is required.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using AC Forums mobile app
    cdmjlt369 likes this.
    09-16-2013 02:31 PM
    France can talk tough...
    Actually, all the rouge countries and people can talk tough now. We just proved we're the "Paper Tiger" that China said we are, years ago.

Read it here -
    http://m.wisegeek.com/what-is-a-paper-tiger.htm

qxr and cdmjlt369 like this.
    09-16-2013 02:48 PM
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    Could be exactly why she is leaving, besides the name calling which occurs in this thread.
    France can talk tough because they are part of N.A.T.O. and know they can bring us in as a N.A.T.O. response. Yes, France stands up and then politely takes 2 steps back when blood is required.
    You do realize France has lost more out of major war's than the states? They have had significantly more on land damage than the states. So I would hardly call their historical warfare stepping back when blood is required. About 250,000 were killed on their own soil. Why do I know this? because we still honour our own soliders who died there.
    Attachment 81743
    Secondly why sign alliances if your not going to follow them up? might aswell have no allies if you have that view.

So when are are going to impeach obama over him wanting to fund rebels giving them weapons when they are basically al-Qaida??? Who oh i dont know harbor terrorist are terrorist and blew up the damn twin towers??? When Are we as americans going to wake up?
    Sent from my HTC One X+ using AC Forums mobile app
    Yes the tower is a tough issue, but far more numbers have been lost in their conflict at the moment than 9/11. In the 1 strike it was about half the casualities of 911. Thats why we care about them.

NEWS UPDATE:
    The UN has confirmed that chemical weapons have been used in Syria.
    85% of the blood samples tested positive for sarin.
    collected clear and convincing evidence that surface-to-surface rockets containing the nerve agent sarin were used in the Ein Tarma, Moadamiyah and Zalmalka in the Ghouta area of Damascuscollected clear and convincing evidence that surface-to-surface rockets containing the nerve agent sarin were used in the Ein Tarma, Moadamiyah and Zalmalka in the Ghouta area of Damascus
    The delivery vehicle was a variant of the M14 artillery rocket, fired from an unspecified region to the north-west.
    Its been stated "This is the most significant confirmed use of chemical weapons against civilians since Saddam Hussein used them in Halabja in 1988."
    the commission believed both President Assad's government and the rebels were responsible for war crimes, but that the regime alone had perpetrated crimes against humanity.
    The report said the weather conditions on August 21 ensured that as many people as possible were injured or killed. Temperatures were falling between 2am and 5am, it said, which meant that air was not moving upwards but downwards toward the ground.

"Chemical weapons use in such meteorological conditions maximizes their potential impact as the heavy gas can stay close to the ground and penetrate into lower levels of buildings and constructions where many people were seeking shelter," it said.
    The projectile, surface to surface missiles, high quality, superior sarin compared to Iran assists in indicating that Assad is responsible as they are the only ones with access to that high quality of equipment,
    UN investigators said they were probing 14 alleged chemical attacks in Syria since September 2011.
    Turkey said it had shot down a Syrian helicopter close to its border for crossing its restricted airspace.
    09-16-2013 08:02 PM
    That is because France is next door to Germany. If you want to compare numbers Russia lost more than all of the allies combined.
    As for the numbers in the towers versus the other p.o.c.c. so what. You attack you die. Period. The numbers only matter when life is valued. Sad but true. We value life. Those areas enslave half of there population, the women.
    09-16-2013 08:42 PM
    Oh ok, so their lives are valueless. The 400 children who were gassed during the night are loved by no one? the 1000 men and women didn't have family? the other 100,000 died are not worth anything? nor the 2 million refugee's?

Excuse me but I think their lives are worth something. You attack you die? they were attacked... they died same with the towers you were attacked you lost lives.
    Secondly slavery has been banned in all countries i believe, wasn't slavery a constitutional right in the states? hypocritical much. Russia I am ignoring as they were on both sides of the allies at one point, obviously with Germany till operation Operation Barbarossa. TO be honest, if someone killed your child during the night - that child would have value to you as is their children to them.
    msndrstood likes this.
    09-16-2013 09:02 PM
    I haven't seen much of anything but disagreements. Sorry, if I won't offer any sympathy because I don't agree with someone. Besides, why even make an announcement unless you are asking for sympathy. Just leave.
    09-17-2013 12:43 AM
    I make announcements because they they affect everyone, political unsuitability leads to business unsuitability and so forth.
    Why do you disagree with any action in Syria of any kind?
    09-17-2013 05:23 AM
    Most people here don't disagree something needs to me done in Syria. Everyone is tired of it being the US doing it. We have a wealth of problems here and quite frankly are tired of politicians putting other countries needs above that of our needs.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using AC Forums mobile app
    qxr likes this.
    09-17-2013 05:56 AM
    Oh ok, so their lives are valueless. The 400 children who were gassed during the night are loved by no one? the 1000 men and women didn't have family? the other 100,000 died are not worth anything? nor the 2 million refugee's?

Excuse me but I think their lives are worth something. You attack you die? they were attacked... they died same with the towers you were attacked you lost lives.
    Secondly slavery has been banned in all countries i believe, wasn't slavery a constitutional right in the states? hypocritical much. Russia I am ignoring as they were on both sides of the allies at one point, obviously with Germany till operation Operation Barbarossa. TO be honest, if someone killed your child during the night - that child would have value to you as is their children to them.
    Fyi. Russia lost 26 million. You choose to ignore that number, interesting.

Agree people dying from chemical weapons is heinous.
    Relying on the useless nations I.e. U.N. is a joke. Syria will be gone by the time they get around to doing anything useful. It has already been over 2 years. Never should have allowed certain nations on the security council. For that matter we do not need to pay more than our fair share. We sure as sugar do not need to keep hosting them it in our country.

09-17-2013 06:05 AM
    Fyi. Russia lost 26 million. You choose to ignore that number, interesting.

Agree people dying from chemical weapons is heinous.
    Relying on the useless nations I.e. U.N. is a joke. Syria will be gone by the time they get around to doing anything useful. It has already been over 2 years. Never should have allowed certain nations on the security council. For that matter we do not need to pay more than our fair share. We sure as sugar do not need to keep hosting them it in our country.

You do now that the US isn't anywhere near the main host, the boarding nations are. If the UN is useless pull out of it.

- Android Central App. Remember courage is contagious.
    09-17-2013 06:29 AM
    I ignored Russia's as they were both sides and I used the French as an example as you labeled them a cheer leader who does nothing so I showed they actually do contribute a significant amount.

msndrstood likes this.
    09-17-2013 06:30 AM
    You do now that the US isn't anywhere near the main host, the boarding nations are. If the UN is useless pull out of it.

The U.S. pays 30% of the bills. We host the building and ask N.Y.ers about the unpaid parking fines they rack up. Sorry but you need to check your knowledge.
    France was invaded twice. They rolled over twice. Or to put it another way, they take occupation well. England is smaller but has a helluva lot more fight than the French.

cdmjlt369 likes this.
    09-17-2013 06:43 AM
    What does parking fines have to do it with it? France actually put up a fight... How do I know this? because the pictures above is our soldiers graves there. Historians claim they took on a force 10x larger than them during the night and re claim small towns.

msndrstood likes this.
    09-17-2013 08:07 PM
    What does parking fines have to do it with it?
    Not paying their fines here shows what they think of us.

09-19-2013 02:32 PM
    Right.

09-20-2013 03:48 AM
    And what they think of themselves.

09-20-2013 04:54 PM
    And now you know what we think of them.

qxr likes this.
    09-20-2013 05:13 PM
368 ... 131415
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD