09-20-2013 05:13 PM
368 ... 7891011 ...
tools
    http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coali...in_Afghanistan

This is why war is a big deal to us. We always lose more.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using AC Forums mobile app
    09-03-2013 01:18 PM
    I'll tell ya what, why doesn't another country take the lead in the "international response". Let some of these other countries take a few 747's to their buildings when these groups seek retribution.
    Now your accusing Syria of 9/11?
    It's not whether we should or shouldn't strike Syria ( for what goal is really questionable) but the fact that the President of the United States got on national TV, with the world watching and bluffed, blustered, puffed his chest out, threatened, acted macho and drew a red line that was challenged and crossed at least twice by Syria with ZERO response on his part. When he has the authority to act ( under the war powers act) he falters, stumbles, mumbles, retreats, acts totally confused, and once again is trying to lead from behind by pushing Congress in front of him for protection. In most circles that is not called leading.... it's called cowardice. He should have NEVER opened his yap unless he was willing to commit and act. That is the only reason we'll see a strike, it's not to evoke change or start a war, but because our ***** leader opened his mouth and now we have to somehow save face by blowing up an aspirin factory.
    And if he attacked without congress, everyone would call him a dictator.

As for the deaths, thats why they want a missile strike.
    09-03-2013 07:05 PM
    Now your accusing Syria of 9/11?

And if he attacked without congress, everyone would call him a dictator.

As for the deaths, thats why they want a missile strike.
    He has already earned the title of dictator. A missle strike will not be the only strategy. John Kerry was asked today about boots on the ground. Kerry said, there will be no US boots on the ground.....in relation to the civil war. In other words, he knows what anyone with common sense knows. Syria or Iran attacks Israel or a US ship, we will have boots on the ground. Someone on that side of the pond needs to MAN UP. Its always the US. We have lost 5 times the amount of troops anyone else has. Its time for countries on that side of the world to be something other than moral support. And one question no one has answered. Everyone wants an attack. On who? Rebels claim they did it. Assad had no reason to do it. Assad was handily defeating the rebels, why would he use chemical weapons knowing it would get the international community involved?

Serial Fordicator likes this.
    09-03-2013 07:50 PM
    SCAPEGOATS.....Uh...I'm in the US. I've seen the coverage. Still, no one in the administration has to answer for anything. The stand down order that was given that allowed Benghazi to happen could have only been ordered by one person. The POTUS. The only reason they didn't throw Hillary under the bus is because she's their candidate for president

Yeah, right. The head of the IRS getting fired is him being a scapegoat.

Also nice to see you're changing your location post by post, now claiming you're in the US when you said you went previously.
    09-03-2013 11:55 PM
    He has already earned the title of dictator. A missle strike will not be the only strategy. John Kerry was asked today about boots on the ground. Kerry said, there will be no US boots on the ground.....in relation to the civil war. In other words, he knows what anyone with common sense knows. Syria or Iran attacks Israel or a US ship, we will have boots on the ground. Someone on that side of the pond needs to MAN UP. Its always the US. We have lost 5 times the amount of troops anyone else has. Its time for countries on that side of the world to be something other than moral support. And one question no one has answered. Everyone wants an attack. On who? Rebels claim they did it. Assad had no reason to do it. Assad was handily defeating the rebels, why would he use chemical weapons knowing it would get the international community involved?

You have no credibility if you call the President of the United States a dictator.
    Fairclough, msndrstood and jdbii like this.
    09-03-2013 11:57 PM
    In this case, taking action will lead to catastrophic events. This place is on the other side of the world, right up under several countries that could do something, if they had the intestinal fortitude to do so. If you aren't going to put boots on the ground, you won't accomplish anything. We don't need boots on the ground, we always lead here in the US. Theres no support for this. Someone else in the region needs to MAN UP. But reguardless of who does what, when Israel is attacked, they will retaliate. And then the number of deaths will skyrocket. 1, 400 people killed this way, 1, 000, 000 killed because of war. Either way 1, 000, 000 is more than 1, 400.

You don't need boots on the ground when you have a thousand cruise missiles that can demolish an enemy's military assets in a matter of hours.

War is different now, especially war where regime building is not involved.
    Fairclough and msndrstood like this.
    09-03-2013 11:59 PM
    This cannot be a good idea. They have ties to al Qaeda. We are still at war with them.

Why so fast to act on this and not act on Benghazi?
    Sent from my DROID RAZR using AC Forums mobile app
    Benghazi wasn't an instance of illegal weapons being used on a civilian population in defiance of international law.

The two situations are completely different, and its disrespectful to all involved to try and bring them into the same conversation.
    Fairclough and msndrstood like this.
    09-04-2013 12:02 AM

Also nice to see you're changing your location post by post, now claiming you're in the US when you said you went previously.
    The Head of the I.R.S.?
    You don't know the guy was only in that position for a short time and barely had anything to do with the scandal?

I truly thought you had been more informed than this.

cdmjlt369 likes this.
    09-04-2013 12:38 AM
    I know you weren't talking to me, but... what?

09-04-2013 12:40 AM
    You don't need boots on the ground when you have a thousand cruise missiles that can demolish an enemy's military assets in a matter of hours.

Yeah um, we only gave them forever, a day and all our plans.

What better places to move their poison and bad guys to than residential neighborhoods, hospitals and schools?

cdmjlt369 likes this.
    09-04-2013 12:43 AM
    Benghazi wasn't an instance of illegal weapons being used on a civilian population in defiance of international law.

The two situations are completely different, and its disrespectful to all involved to try and bring them into the same conversation.
    Are you so blinded by what party you are affiliated with you can honestly ask this? Americans were killed and no action was taken. An american embassy is american soil. We were invaded.
    cdmjlt369 likes this.
    09-04-2013 01:20 AM

SCAPEGOATS...yes. Always stops before the head takes responsibility. Go back and look at my post. I never said I wasn't in the US. Please do show me where I said I didn't live in the states.

09-04-2013 02:52 AM
    You have no credibility if you call the President of the United States a dictator.
    Really...I have no credibility? You apparently don't pay enoungh attention to peoples posts to know what country people are from. This man always tries to pass things, when he fails to do so , he signs an executive order or just does it anyway. Example obamacare, once signed into law, he has no right to change the way its implemented without going to congress. He has done that twice.

09-04-2013 03:06 AM

If you aren't going to help put a regime in place, why lob a few missles. All targets have been moved. What will be gained? They learn they get 2 weeks notice to move all of their assets and prepare for war. And John Kerry said in the senate hearing yesterday: no american boots will be on the ground....due to the civil war. Of course there had to be a stipulation in there. He knows there's a very real possibility that in this process Israel will be attacked (because Iran and Syria have said it) and when that happens, we will be forced to have boots on the ground. Don't think this an empty threat. They feel like big boys because Russia and China. Kerry left the door open with that IF.

09-04-2013 03:20 AM
    Credibility. ...can anyone tell me how this administration has any?
    *fast and furious
    *irs scandal
    *nsa scandal
    * benghazi scandal

If all of this happened under anyone else's watch they would have been impeached...example: Richard Nixon. He wants to focus more on other places than here. He has helped and is willing to help muslim nations other than here look how much foreign aid we send to those places when it should have been used here: fix lets say detroit instead.

09-04-2013 03:34 AM
    And yet your offer no other solution

- Android Central App. Remember courage is contagious.
    09-04-2013 05:44 AM
    And yet your offer no other solution

- Android Central App. Remember courage is contagious.
    And neither have you other than the US handle it. That's hardly a solution. But I will tell you what should have happened. Since the president likes closed door meetings, he should have went and had a closed door meeting at the UN and got China and Russia involved to find out what their thoughts were on conducting airstrike in Syria. My main concern and point is , either way the people of Syria are going to have to deal with extremist running the country. Now lets add a widespread war to that. No won situation.

09-04-2013 05:55 AM
    You might want to see this, I removed the grotty ones.
    Attached Thumbnails Syria-30syria3-span-articlelarge.jpg   Syria-640x392_30822_246621.jpg   Syria-0823_syria-us.jpg   Syria-2012_syria_refugeesschools_0.jpg   Syria-blog-promo-pulitzer-winners-2013-syria-shelled-house_66354_600x450.jpg  

Syria-conflict-aleppo-syria-008.jpg   Syria-article-0-1b7291b5000005dc-772_634x450.jpg   Syria-al-syria-20120825201247638417-620x349.jpg   Syria-16160919.jpg   Syria-130714141043-01-syria-0714-horizontal-gallery.jpg  

Syria-9114420.jpg   Syria-660536-syria-chemical-attack.jpg   Syria-311155-syria-refugees.jpg   Syria-120726_syria_shabiha1.photoblog600.jpg   Syria-poppvh01kwvzc1.jpg  

TomsAndroid likes this.
    09-04-2013 06:31 AM
    Look at this if you deny there shouldnt be anything done, there is something wrong
    Attached Thumbnails Syria-syria-1-articlelarge.jpg   Syria-syriafreedomhouse.jpg   Syria-syria-hospitals-aleppo.jpg   Syria-victims-attack-010.jpg   Syria-syria1.jpg  

Syria-syria_coffin.jpg   Syria-syria_bashar_asma_main_pic_1.jpg   Syria-syria_150488606_620x350.jpg   Syria-syria_22.jpg   Syria-syria.jpg  

Syria-syria.jpeg.size.xxlarge.letterbox.jpeg   Syria-rt_syria_nerve_gas_kb_130822_16x9_992.jpg   Syria-pol_syria36__01__630x420.jpg   Syria-poppvh01kwvzc1.jpg   Syria-al-syria-20120825201247638417-620x349.jpg  

TomsAndroid likes this.
    09-04-2013 06:38 AM
    I haven't said the US alone, My own country has offered to step in - however it doesn't want to be the only country in there. The opposition soon to be government clearly wants to step in but more diplomatic. The first issue is dealing and punishing for the breaking of international law, obviously the second phase would be trying to show broker peace between the minorities and the majority. To be honest, I think there is more communication internationally than you are told to be honest. I think if the congress rejects Obama's plan, he might have to go bush and go without congress.
    09-04-2013 06:44 AM
    I haven't said the US alone, My own country has offered to step in - however it doesn't want to be the only country in there. The opposition soon to be government clearly wants to step in but more diplomatic. The first issue is dealing and punishing for the breaking of international law, obviously the second phase would be trying to show how break peace between the minorities and the majority. To be honest, I think there is more communication internationally than you are told to be honest. I think he if the congress rejects him, he might have to go bush and go without congress.
    I'm sure you can also google pictures of people killed by our bombs and you can bet most of these people that are in these photos, probably didn't have many nice things to say about us prior to this. So, again, whay would we side with Al Qaeda?
    cdmjlt369 likes this.
    09-04-2013 06:45 AM
    I'm sure you can also google pictures of people killed by our bombs and you can bet most of these people that are in these photos, probably didn't have many nice things to say about us prior to this. So, again, whay would we side with Al Qaeda?
    Actually not all of the pictures I have posted in this thread are from Google, e.g. Bali ones were from The West, ones Dad took when he was there for that attack. I love it how, some in this thread always think the world is out to get them. Before you guys accused every victim of 2004 Tsaunami's to be out to get America (FYI - they donated during 911, secondly they were under attack themselves). An attack wouldn't necessary side one anyone, it would be used to Punish and Deter those who use chemical warfare in direct defiance to international law. As i stated before, when action isn't take people often go on - you can read my hitler post which was true. The reason he went on he said was because no one stopped him initially.

Besides the obvious punishment, I think there would be a need to go in and lets say - no country will have the balls to do this but attempt to remodel the government. It doesn't necessary mean supporting Al Qaeda. As I said before, some action of some sort, not necessary full scale war needs to be done. You cannot allow this to continue to keep on rolling let alone continuous violations of international law
    09-04-2013 06:57 AM
    I think everyone here feels compassion for the situation. Once again, someone over there needs to take the lead on this. The mere mention of the US doing this has increased tensions, with everyone including Russia and China. What part of that do people not understand. Russia and China supporting Syria is a game changer. Who can't see that? Also, that's whatt I'm talking about. Everyone wants the US to do it and give diplomatic support. We are tired of sending our men and women off to die for another part of the world that only cares to cheerlead. And still, the people of Syria will have extremist leadership either way. Nothing will be accomplished.

09-04-2013 07:00 AM
    I have still not seen any conclusive proof at who launched these weapons. You said how you love when people like us think that others are out to get us? I'm F-ing tired of the ungratefulness of the lives our soldiers are giving up because you and the politicians that send them there, aren't the ones going, by these savages that live there. You cannot fight in wars like this. They are too dynamic to win and end quickly.

You still refuse to answer why its's a good idea to help Al Qaeda.
    09-04-2013 07:05 AM
    I did answer it and if you read that I didn't say it would necessary support Al Qaeda. Who over there should man up? you keep saying someone but who? Right Now Presidents and PM's of USA, France, Australia, UK (they lost the parliament vote), Turkey, Arab States have all expressed support. Now, your banging your drum about the deaths of troops. Right now the plan is not to have troops on the ground, that choice is clear. Secondly 100,000 have been killed in this conflict already, 1500 that we know from the breaking of international law. I don't think your feeling compassion, because right now you want them just to kill each other with no one to stop it. Think if it was your child in there, what would you do? Russia and China just want UN confirmation, I know you guys fear Russia, but China has been nothing but a good partner to my own country, nothing but a good partner. In every similar situation, they have expressed support with my nation and offered to deal with the matter for us. There is proof of who have sent it, its already been shown the intercept. Obviously someone wouldn't want to leak all the details of the exact phone call details would they as it could leak other intel. Ungratefulness? have you seen children thank soldiers before? I will post some.

Some are from Papua New Guinea, where we took over at one stage of the government. Others are from Villers-Bretonneu,France, where in a war - the ANZAC'S (Australian New Zealand Arm Corps) destroyed half the town to free them from foreign control, After the war they returned to rebuild the town out of guilt of destroying parts in conflict. This was mounted by the students also above every blackboard is the inscription "N'oublions jamais l'Australie" (Let us never forget Australia). I have also included the soldiers grave in France. SO yes, people do get grateful for foreign intervention
    Attached Thumbnails Syria-2_6.jpg   Syria-11.jpg   Syria-20121016-113441.jpg   Syria-20120423adf8443968_128_460x306px.jpg   Syria-20090114adf8143085_034.jpg  

Syria-somme_wideweb__470x282-0.jpg   Syria-villers-17.jpg  
    09-04-2013 07:50 AM
368 ... 7891011 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD