10-28-2013 05:16 PM
64 123
tools
    Lol, watch out for the lizard people. They're already here according to conspiracy theorists.

Sent via The Big, Bad, Beautiful Note 3 now Free
    Ever wonder why newscasters are always sitting behind a desk? :sly:

Sent via a pay phone at the gas station.
    10-11-2013 05:46 PM
    The peoples of the world would have to go through a major shift in thinking, awareness and respect for their fellow man in order to bring about such a change. We are still too close to our animal nature for that to happen.
    Have humans made any progress? We can certainly see that the world is not perfect. That much is true. However, I'd like to think that people have become better over time. Maybe the average person from 2013 is more enlightened than the average person from 1913, for example. So, maybe it takes about 100 years for progress.
    10-12-2013 09:09 PM
    Well lets not debate it but the key word it the act is militia (as in to prevent states over throwing the gov) thus it would be redudant and I think if the world was 1 country it wouldn't be America. Just saying there are 6 billion in the world as it won't be named after a country with 320million.
    Did i say or imply anything regarding America or even the name America?

Fairclough likes this.
    10-13-2013 06:58 AM
    I'd want to call it, "Atlantis Wallaby Robot Heaven".

XT1060. Through spacetime.
    10-13-2013 07:06 AM
    I'd want to call it, "Atlantis Wallaby Robot Heaven".

:thumbup:
    I like the name Atlantis!

Sent From a Galaxy S4 Away!
    Aquila likes this.
    10-13-2013 07:40 AM
    I like the name Atlantis!
    Is this like Atlantis, the resort in the Bahamas, or will it be like the place Aquaman is from?
    STARGATE likes this.
    10-14-2013 01:08 AM
    What if the whole Planet was comprised of just ONE country, worldwide?
    I'd like to throw in a religious spin on this topic.

In the Bible, people tried to build the Tower of Babel after the Great Flood. Then God caused people to speak different languages, which confused everyone. As a result, people stopped working on the Tower of Babel and scattered across the world.

Would something similar apply to a single country? Maybe it's the equivalent of the Tower of Babel. Our human nature makes us sensitive to differences in people, and having different countries allow us to remain distinct. It's probably against our instincts to live as a single country encompassing the entire world. Since we've pretty much have occupied the entire planet, we probably need to scatter to outer space or something.

Anyway, it's probably a crazy idea that I got after reading the Bible.
    10-14-2013 01:26 AM
    Is this like Atlantis, the resort in the Bahamas, or will it be like the place Aquaman is from?
    More like STARGATE ATLANTIS!
    :thumbup:

Sent From a Galaxy S4 Away!
    Aquila likes this.
    10-14-2013 07:05 AM
    I'd like to throw in a religious spin on this topic.

In the Bible, people tried to build the Tower of Babel after the Great Flood. Then God caused people to speak different languages, which confused everyone. As a result, people stopped working on the Tower of Babel and scattered across the world.

Would something similar apply to a single country? Maybe it's the equivalent of the Tower of Babel. Our human nature makes us sensitive to differences in people, and having different countries allow us to remain distinct. It's probably against our instincts to live as a single country encompassing the entire world. Since we've pretty much have occupied the entire planet, we probably need to scatter to outer space or something.

Anyway, it's probably a crazy idea that I got after reading the Bible.
    I'm intrigued by everything you wrote in this post except for the part where you said that we've "pretty much occupied the entire planet".

There's still plenty of room. Even barely an hour's drive north of New York City, you will find miles and miles of open land.

10-14-2013 07:14 AM
    I'm intrigued by everything you wrote in this post except for the part where you said that we've "pretty much occupied the entire planet".

There's still plenty of room. Even barely an hour's drive north of New York City, you will find miles and miles of open land.

•• Sent via a pay phone at the gas station.
    But resources to support that many people. There will eventually reach a point when we have to start to delegate use of land better. As the population grows this will become necessary. The UN is already trying to implement policy to push these ideals. The only problem is all their policy is laced with their global redistribution of wealth agenda.
    10-14-2013 07:44 AM
    I read that with a concentration density like Hong Kong, the entire population of the Earth would fit within Texas.

10-14-2013 07:46 AM
    I read that with a concentration density like Hong Kong, the entire population of the Earth would fit within Texas.

That's depressing.

10-14-2013 07:56 AM
    That's depressing.

What's depressing about that?

10-14-2013 09:25 PM
    @OP it's already in the process....Google "New World Order"......and our govt is on board. Then do a search for underground city in the Ozarks. There's so much more, but I'll stop there..You'd be shocked at how much (and more importantly WHAT) our govt hides from us.
    For those of you that actually think this is a good thing, I feel sorry for you.
    I'm not a big fan of discussing religion or politics online. (I find it pointless) I simply ran across this thread and wanted to let people know, this is already in progress. :screwy:

tap'n
    10-14-2013 09:38 PM
    @OP it's already in the process....Google "New World Order"......and our govt is on board. Then do a search for underground city in the Ozarks. There's so much more, but I'll stop there..You'd be shocked at how much (and more importantly WHAT) our govt hides from us.
    For those of you that actually think this is a good thing, I feel sorry for you.
    I'm not a big fan of discussing religion or politics online. (I find it pointless) I simply ran across this thread and wanted to let people know, this is already in progress. :screwy:

tap'n
    Thank you very much!

10-14-2013 09:46 PM
    No prob :thumbup:

tap'n
    10-14-2013 10:09 PM
    What's depressing about that?

This is depressing. All those people crowded into that compact space. That's too many people in one place.

CR6 likes this.
    10-14-2013 10:55 PM
    LOL! That's awesome Ms! :thumbup:

tap'n
    10-14-2013 11:54 PM

Sorry for the confusion. Let me try to clarify my post.

You can certainly put people in open land, but it may not be enough to put an entire country there. I should have specified that we pretty much occupied the entire planet when it comes to countries (as opposed to just people). If you want to create a new country, you'll either have to occupy someone else's land or go into space.
    10-15-2013 01:01 AM
    They've (school, the media, gov't, etc) been telling us the earth is over populated back when I was in middle school) 30+ years ago.
    Ummm.....yeah....not so much. If you've ever had the opportunity to travel extensively, not only throughout the US, but across the world, you would know (aside from a few smaller countries) that EVERY country has MORE than enough room for population growth, as well as farm land to support themselves.
    The fact is the media, gov'ts and big business (like Monsanto just to name one of the most evil corporations in the world, wants to control the world's food supply. and is actually doing a pretty damn good job at it!) would have you believe we're living on borrowed time, and the world is already over populated. Complete BS! AND it all comes back to creating the NWO. (New World Order)
    Please don't take my word for it. I encourage everyone to open up their eyes now, and start doing your own research. All this is happening right now, right under your noses, all in plain sight.

tap'n
    10-15-2013 11:34 AM
    Anyone that really wants to see what is going on should look up agenda 21. It is by itself reason enough to not trust the UN. Agenda 21 is currently be masked as global warming and climate change legislation. Its "excuse" is always changing, but the people behind it want to control the world. All they need is some heart strings to tug on. They never let a good disaster go to waste.

And then on a somewhat related note you can look up "shadow government." There is alot less consistent information with this one and it has a much more conspiracy feel too it, but nothing would surprise me at this point.
    CR6 likes this.
    10-15-2013 12:26 PM
    On top of NoYankees great information, look into "weather modification" and see how our govt can (and has been for years) control and manipulate the weather.
    Scary stuff.
    Also, why are we the only country in the world who still puts fluoride in our tap water? Studies show it's extremely toxic and can cause cancer, Alzheimer's and numerous other diseases.
    It truly is amazing (and quite scary) when you think about all the stuff our govt does to us in plain view, and the lengths they'll go to control it's people. What's worse is, nobody seems to care. But when someone who knows, and tries to say something, they get laughed at and ridiculed and called "conspiracy theorists".

tap'n
    10-15-2013 12:41 PM
    On top of NoYankees great information, look into "weather modification" and see how our govt can (and has been for years) control and manipulate the weather.
    Scary stuff.
    Also, why are we the only country in the world who still puts fluoride in our tap water? Studies show it's extremely toxic and can cause cancer, Alzheimer's and numerous other diseases.
    It truly is amazing (and quite scary) when you think about all the stuff our govt does to us in plain view, and the lengths they'll go to control it's people. What's worse is, nobody seems to care. But when someone who knows, and tries to say something, they get laughed at and ridiculed and called "conspiracy theorists".

tap'n
    Is there anything that Alex Jones says that you don't believe?
    msndrstood likes this.
    10-15-2013 02:34 PM
    Is there anything that Alex Jones says that you don't believe?
    I know you weren't asking me, and I've never heard the guy talk nor read anything he's written..... but do you really think everything is as it seems? You don't think there's any misinformation, misleading distractions or manipulation going on? At any time?

CR6 likes this.
    10-15-2013 02:58 PM
    You don't think there's any misinformation, misleading distractions or manipulation going on? At any time?
    Never believe everything you hear, and only believe half of what you see.
    CR6 and STARGATE like this.
    10-15-2013 05:02 PM
64 123