12-24-2013 03:44 PM
183 ... 678
tools
    I thought you were referring to the cable news network Fox News, which should be the same since it's essentially the same broadcast. What irritates me about Fox News and MSNBC for that matter (although to be quite honest, MSNBC irritates me more because they saw Fox's formula was successful and just copied it but slanted the opposite direction) is they go out of their way to slant the news to meet their right/left agenda. IMO the news should be just reported, let the viewer decide. You can take a story as simple as a murder and slant it either way to appease your audience. What's truly entertaining though, is when there's a very big polarizing story (like the Duck Dynasty story) and you watch each news organization's take. The really good media companies will just report the events without commentary. But in all honesty, I think we've come to a point where people will take to whatever side aligns with their personal beliefs, which is kind of sad and not very illuminating.
    Wait what is the "cable news network Fox News" versus Fox News? Did I miss something?
    Posted on my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 on Verizon Wireless, America's largest 4G LTE Network. Please excuse any errors.
    12-23-2013 07:12 PM
    I hear it's making a comeback though....
    Oh jeez you and llamabreath are hilarious.
    Posted on my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 on Verizon Wireless, America's largest 4G LTE Network. Please excuse any errors.
    12-23-2013 07:13 PM
    Sarah Palin for president!*waits for flame*

Sent from HTC Note Ultra Pro on T-Mobile
    12-23-2013 08:31 PM
    Sarah Palin for president!*waits for flame*

Sent from HTC Note Ultra Pro on T-Mobile
    The trolls already have a king:

Or is he a goblin? *shrug*, either way.
    12-23-2013 08:41 PM
    Wait what is the "cable news network Fox News" versus Fox News? Did I miss something?
    I thought you were saying that your local Fox affiliate is the only Fox News you watch. Considering that Fox News insists that they're biased towards the right, and the right insisting it is conservative (except of course in the instance of war, war spending, and natural resource consumption), seems pretty obvious to me.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk 2
    12-23-2013 09:14 PM
    Fox has a news channel that is available for cable and satellite subscribers. You should check out their website and let us know if you think they are liberal or conservative.

Fox News
    12-24-2013 08:48 AM
    I thought you were saying that your local Fox affiliate is the only Fox News you watch. Considering that Fox News insists that they're biased towards the right, and the right insisting it is conservative (except of course in the instance of war, war spending, and natural resource consumption), seems pretty obvious to me.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk 2
    Okay, I got you now. I was referring to my local affiliate of Fox, when I watch their news. They don't seem any more conservative than CNN or the others.

- - - Updated - - -

Fox has a news channel that is available for cable and satellite subscribers. You should check out their website and let us know if you think they are liberal or conservative.

Fox News
    They don't seem as conservative as the left would have one believe.
    12-24-2013 11:44 AM
    They don't seem as conservative as the left would have one believe.
    I think Republicans in general love to get interviews on Fox News (the cable version) because they feel more comfortable dealing with a more conservative news outlet. The Democrats seem to go out of their way to avoid Fox News because they can't handle all the questions from the right, especially from hosts like Bill O'Reilly and Sean Hannity.
    12-24-2013 03:44 PM
183 ... 678