12-14-2013 04:18 PM
73 123
tools
    It too a grand total of 24 post for someone to blame the GOP... That must be a record for the Politics section. Some one right it down. Next week we can shoot for 25...
    But I did not blame the GOP for it. What I said was teh GOP threw in a fair amount of extra crap and demands with road blocking on an already over tax system. There is no getting around the fact that part of the mess of the roll out is the GOP fault.
    11-13-2013 10:25 AM
    This is an Epic Fail and we should get our money back. Some of you wander off the trail to lesson the blow but that doesn't work anymore.
    We should get our money back and someone or many people should get fired. This is the definition of failure and one that needed to get passed immediately because it was so, so important
    that we didn't need to read it. Remember Rep. John Cornyn and his comments that he simply doesn't have the time.

All of us Americans deserve better than this. Just think what our lives would be like if Washington told the truth and started to really protect us.
    11-14-2013 07:14 AM
    What we need is a completely new government, but the government won't accept the fact they're failing. How come we can spend a total of $12 billion on a new nuclear weapons program and new war ships, but we can't have the money to pay for our debt? Apparently we're doing this for our national security, but nuclear weapons pretty much destroy everything.

Sent from Samsung Z1 GPE on T-Mobile
    11-14-2013 07:18 AM
    $634,000,000 for the website.

Signatures, shmignatures...
    I am in the wrong business if that is the case.
    11-14-2013 02:33 PM
    Keyword: CLAIMS

•• Signatures, shmignatures...
    Because women don't lie apparently.
    11-14-2013 02:35 PM
    Heh, look what I found a link to on the bottom of the page you linked - - -
    Hmmm....
    What Obama and I Learned at Columbia: How to Destroy America From Within | TheBlaze.com

Signatures, shmignatures...
    I have seen that somewhere before. It seems pretty accurate. You know, if obama was a Republican he would have been impeached and arrested a long time ago.
    11-14-2013 02:39 PM
    I'm going to go ahead and post what we are all thinking, this thread is beginning to tread on sensitive ground. So I suggest we try to back peddle a bit.
    CR6 and msndrstood like this.
    11-14-2013 02:40 PM
    What we need is a completely new government, but the government won't accept the fact they're failing. How come we can spend a total of $12 billion on a new nuclear weapons program and new war ships, but we can't have the money to pay for our debt? Apparently we're doing this for our national security, but nuclear weapons pretty much destroy everything.

Defense spending has been down since obama took office. My last few years in the military we didn't have enough funding to maintain operations hardly. Having nuclear weapons and not needing to use them is much better than not having the weapons and needing them. Have you ever heard of mutually assured destruction. It is almost the same concept as having a gun for personal defense.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm going to go ahead and post what we are all thinking, this thread is beginning to tread on sensitive ground. So I suggest we try to back peddle a bit.
    Was this directed at me?
    11-14-2013 02:49 PM
    Defense spending has been down since obama took office. My last few years in the military we didn't have enough funding to maintain operations hardly. Having nuclear weapons and not needing to use them is much better than not having the weapons and needing them. Have you ever heard of mutually assured destruction. It is almost the same concept as having a gun for personal defense.

- - - Updated - - -

Was this directed at me?
    It was directed to the thread as a whole. Some subjects are best left untouched, or exaggerated on.
    11-14-2013 02:52 PM
    It was directed to the thread as a whole. Some subjects are best left untouched, or exaggerated on.
    Nothing that I said was out of line in any way.
    11-14-2013 02:54 PM
    Nothing that I said was out of line in any way.
    Please take questions or concerns about this to PMs. The general warning was much more diplomatic than other Moderators would have been with discriminatory remarks. Pushing that issue is not a good idea, but if you do want to have a dialogue about it, for example if you feel it's taken out of context or misunderstood, then feel free to fire off a PM. We're not going to have this conversation in the thread.
    Jennifer Stough likes this.
    11-14-2013 03:17 PM
    Please take questions or concerns about this to PMs. The general warning was much more diplomatic than other Moderators would have been with discriminatory remarks. Pushing that issue is not a good idea, but if you do want to have a dialogue about it, for example if you feel it's taken out of context or misunderstood, then feel free to fire off a PM. We're not going to have this conversation in the thread.
    Oh I am sure, because it was posted after I posted something that was pro-Republican. I am only stating the obvious here.

posted on my mobile device please excuse any errors
    11-14-2013 03:29 PM
    Oh I am sure, because it was posted after I posted something that was pro-Republican. I am only stating the obvious here.

You're obviously not stating the obvious, because if you knew a single thing about me you would know I don't give two craps about politics. I don't vote, I am not affiliated with a party, and I tend to stay out of political discussions until I feel there is a need to intervene, aka, when the discussion begins to tread offensive ground. Again, as Matt very kindly stated, if you would like to take this discussion to pm, feel free. Any further public discussion will be handled accordingly.

Jennifer Stough
    Forums Moderator

Sent from my dlx using AC Forums mobile app
    11-14-2013 03:35 PM
    You're obviously not stating the obvious, because if you knew a single thing about me you would know I don't give two craps about politics. I don't vote, I am not affiliated with a party, and I tend to stay out of political discussions until I feel there is a need to intervene, aka, when the discussion begins to tread offensive ground. Again, as Matt very kindly stated, if you would like to take this discussion to pm, feel free. Any further public discussion will be handled accordingly.

Jennifer Stough
    Forums Moderator

Sent from my dlx using AC Forums mobile app
    Like I said

11-14-2013 03:51 PM
    Like I said

No, not like you said. You're making assumptions that just aren't true. You need to stop. If that means don't post in this thread anymore than so be it.
    11-14-2013 03:58 PM
    No, not like you said. You're making assumptions that just aren't true. You need to stop. If that means don't post in this thread anymore than so be it.
    My apologies, I just called it as I saw it at the time. If I was incorrect, then I do apologize.
    11-17-2013 02:04 PM
    Wow it is true. Politics destroy everything... Screw you politics for not allowing me to import a R34 GT-R from Japan!!!!

nolittdroid likes this.
    11-17-2013 02:10 PM
    Wow it is true. Politics destroy everything... Screw you politics for not allowing me to import a R34 GT-R from Japan!!!!

When I was stationed in Germany I had a Squadron First Sergeant who drove a Subaru Outback with a diesel. I would give my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 to have one here in the US. Especially now that I am about to look at replacing my car (third generation Legacy GT), and would love to have something that is all wheel drive, get excellent mileage, fun to drive, and powerful. The Outback Diesel was all of the above.
    11-17-2013 02:35 PM
    When I was stationed in Germany I had a Squadron First Sergeant who drove a Subaru Outback with a diesel. I would give my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 to have one here in the US. Especially now that I am about to look at replacing my car (third generation Legacy GT), and would love to have something that is all wheel drive, get excellent mileage, fun to drive, and powerful. The Outback Diesel was all of the above.
    Get a Subaru BR-Z, minus the AWD part.

Sent from my HTC Xperia S4
    11-17-2013 02:45 PM
    Get a Subaru BR-Z, minus the AWD part.

If I am not mistaken, that is the coupe? It has been a while since I have even looked at Subaru's line up.
    11-17-2013 04:44 PM
    If I am not mistaken, that is the coupe? It has been a while since I have even looked at Subaru's line up.
    Ya it is a coupe.

11-17-2013 04:58 PM
    How sad. In a country that is home to the majority of IT companies on the planet, we had to outsource the Obamacare web site to Canada.

Wonder which jobs this saved in particular. Hmm...

Oh, incidentally, NothingIsTrue, you missed Amazon and eBay, both of which have to interconnect with vendors, shippers, etc. I can't even begin to imagine how incredibly fusterclucked their infrastructure and backend must look like. Yikes.
    11-18-2013 02:04 AM
    Ya it is a coupe.

Now we're talking! And I can get it in a manual...
    11-19-2013 04:05 PM
    Now we're talking! And I can get it in a manual...
    Time to start looking and or ditching your girlfriend/wife!

11-19-2013 11:38 PM
    Time to start looking and or ditching your girlfriend/wife!

My wife wanted the truck, but she some how ended up driving my car. So I think it would be fair to get the BRZ and she can have the truck that she HAD to have back!

11-21-2013 04:34 PM
73 123