If Women Ruled The World how would things be different? For better, how? For worse, why?

Sent via The Big, Bad, Beautiful Note 3
    palandri likes this.
    11-19-2013 11:27 AM
    I bet you wouldn't get in trouble for "indiscretions" LOL.

Sent from my K00C using Tapatalk 4
    palandri likes this.
    11-19-2013 11:40 AM
    Lol, only if caught.

palandri likes this.
    11-19-2013 11:56 AM
    Better, need I say more?
    11-19-2013 12:06 PM
    If Women Ruled The World how would things be different?
    I could've sworn they already do.
    11-19-2013 02:08 PM
    If you are a woman, you'd see it differently. Especially, when men make a majority of the laws. Get my drift?

palandri likes this.
    11-19-2013 04:13 PM
    If Women Ruled The World how would things be different? For better, how? For worse, why?
    Perhaps we could get affordable child care, then women won't have to choose between their kids and a career.
    11-19-2013 05:00 PM
    So do men rule the world now? :/

Sent from my Nexus 4 using AC Forums mobile app
    11-19-2013 05:09 PM
    Perhaps we could get affordable child care, then women won't have to choose between their kids and a career.
    ..and probably tighter rules on dead beat Dads. My wife watches this show called Teen Mom, and some of the guys are just jerks. They should paying child support, but the most the jerks do when asked for support is say, if you need some diapers or something call me. I can't watch it, I get too upset watching the dead beat Dads.
    11-19-2013 05:16 PM
    If you are a woman, you'd see it differently. Especially, when men make a majority of the laws. Get my drift?

Making laws does not constitute "ruling the world". Having the power to control the opposite sex because one of the sexes would be happy with having as many people of the other sex as possible (trying to keep this PG-rated, lol) would (imo) define "controlling the world".

(⊙_⊙)
    11-19-2013 05:16 PM

Women take part in the making of laws, correct?

11-19-2013 05:39 PM
    Making laws does not constitute "ruling the world". Having the power to control the opposite sex because one of the sexes would be happy with having as many people of the other sex as possible (trying to keep this PG-rated, lol) would (imo) define "controlling the world".

(⊙_⊙)
    So making laws doesn't control the world? That makes no sense. If you're talking monogamy as control, look no further than religious doctrine to find the source of that control.

I'm amused that you think women control the world through forced monogamy. It's always a one way street. Men who have many conquests are considered studs, virile, attractive. Women who have more than one conquest are not thought of kindly or treated nicely in word or deed.

I think I could be a man easier than you could be a woman.

palandri likes this.
    11-19-2013 05:48 PM
    Women take part in the making of laws, correct?

Women are rarely, if ever, in the majority, therefore they often have little control over the final vote. Example, Texas.

palandri likes this.
    11-19-2013 05:53 PM
    So making laws doesn't control the world? That makes no sense. If you're talking monogamy as control, look no further than religious doctrine to find the source of that control.

I'm amused that you think women control the world through forced monogamy. It's always a one way street. Men who have many conquests are considered studs, virile, attractive. Women who have more than one conquest are not thought of kindly or treated nicely in word or deed.

I think I could be a man easier than you could be a woman.

ummm... lol
    11-19-2013 05:53 PM
    ummm... lol
    The moral of that story... Anyway you look at it, men are still in control.

palandri likes this.
    11-19-2013 05:57 PM
    The moral of that story... Anyway you look at it, men are still in control.

Laws, shmaws... not really, but it depends on your definition of control.

(⊙_⊙)
    11-19-2013 06:06 PM
    Can a husband have the option of taking his wife's surname after marriage? For example, would we refer to Bill Clinton as "Bill Rodham" instead? If Hillary becomes president, does Bill become the First Gentleman (as opposed to the First Lady)?
    11-19-2013 06:14 PM
    Can a husband have the option of taking his wife's surname after marriage? For example, would we refer to Bill Clinton as "Bill Rodham" instead? If Hillary becomes president, does Bill become the First Gentleman (as opposed to the First Lady)?
    Answer to question 1:
    Anyone over eighteen can change their name to whatever they want.

Answer to question 2: Don't know, that's a good question (hence this isn't really an answer).
    11-21-2013 06:58 AM
    "Do you want to talk to the man in charge, or the woman that knows whats going on?"

There has rarely if ever been a great man without a great woman behind him. At least in modern times. Call me old fashion, but i still believe in roles. There are some things a man should do, and some things a woman should do. Notice i did not say have to do, i said should. Neither role is better or stronger than the other. Just 2 different jobs.
    plumbrich likes this.
    11-21-2013 07:56 AM
    What are those things that each should do? I am curious.

11-21-2013 12:10 PM

uh oh, lol

(⊙_⊙) I think people that take the time out of their day (or night) to think of some clever, memorable or just plain dumb signature probably have way too much time on their collective hands and they should get back to work and earn their paycheck, instead of just expecting their paycheck. People like this make me sick to my stomach.
    11-21-2013 12:13 PM
    Hey, I'm just asking.

Even though I'm not sure I'll like the answers

festinator likes this.
    11-21-2013 12:17 PM

For instance, I think a woman should be a "Mother" and all that goes with that just like a man should be the "father". What i mean by mother is that she should, very generally speaking, be first responsible for the children in a family. She should be the loving shoulder to cry on. The feminine influence. The man consequently should first be responsible for making sure his family is taken care of and all their needs are met. He should be the rock that the family stands on. The strong rational figure the family looks to for support. If there is an issue to where providing for the family requires one of the parents to work long hours or travel, the father should be the one to do so and the mother stay with the children.

Not not once did i say that these were ridged roles or that there was no overlap. There is actually complete overlap in a good family, but these are what general roles a man and woman should play. Marriage is a team sport and should be handled as such.

I also think that men are generally more capable and should perform more physically strenuous jobs. Not that women cant, but they shouldn't. There are processes in the facility that i work in that require the lifting of 20-35lb parts repetitively. Women do those jobs every single day along side men. If it were up to me, i would make men only do those processes and put the women on the more intricate and fast paced processes sense experience has proven them to be generally more efficient at those, unless someone wanted an exception of course. A previous job i had actually made efforts to guide women and men to different floor jobs based on statistics like these with measurable success. Laws of course made it impossible to implement official policies, but that did not mean word to mouth generalizations could not be implemented.

As far as leadership roles, both men and women can lead. No doubt about it. But each gender generally has different styles and strengths that are better in different positions. This is more important on an individual to individual basis, but generalities can always be applied. If a job requires cold detached logic, a man is probably the answer. If a job requires a warm, caring, and emotionally considerate touch, the answer is probably a woman.

As stated, none of this because one gender can or cannot have the strengths of the other. It is because men and women are different. Those differences make each suited for different roles.
    11-21-2013 02:16 PM
    For instance, I think a woman should be a "Mother" and all that goes with that just like a man should be the "father". What i mean by mother is that she should, very generally speaking, be first responsible for the children in a family. She should be the loving shoulder to cry on. The feminine influence. The man consequently should first be responsible for making sure his family is taken care of and all their needs are met. He should be the rock that the family stands on. The strong rational figure the family looks to for support. If there is an issue to where providing for the family requires one of the parents to work long hours or travel, the father should be the one to do so and the mother stay with the children.

Not not once did i say that these were ridged roles or that there was no overlap. There is actually complete overlap in a good family, but these are what general roles a man and woman should play. Marriage is a team sport and should be handled as such.

I also think that men are generally more capable and should perform more physically strenuous jobs. Not that women cant, but they shouldn't. There are processes in the facility that i work in that require the lifting of 20-35lb parts repetitively. Women do those jobs every single day along side men. If it were up to me, i would make men only do those processes and put the women on the more intricate and fast paced processes sense experience has proven them to be generally more efficient at those, unless someone wanted an exception of course. A previous job i had actually made efforts to guide women and men to different floor jobs based on statistics like these with measurable success. Laws of course made it impossible to implement official policies, but that did not mean word to mouth generalizations could not be implemented.

As far as leadership roles, both men and women can lead. No doubt about it. But each gender generally has different styles and strengths that are better in different positions. This is more important on an individual to individual basis, but generalities can always be applied. If a job requires cold detached logic, a man is probably the answer. If a job requires a warm, caring, and emotionally considerate touch, the answer is probably a woman.

As stated, none of this because one gender can or cannot have the strengths of the other. It is because men and women are different. Those differences make each suited for different roles.

Now (to be politically correct in the year 2013) this is considered bigoted, chauvinistic and pig-like.

Good luck.
    11-21-2013 06:03 PM