02-17-2014 02:21 AM
247 1234 ...
tools
    Media matters? Really? They aren't biased whatsoever. Maybe when your are left or right you don't see your own slant, it's just normal.
    01-09-2014 03:53 PM
    Media matters? Really? They aren't biased whatsoever. Maybe when your are left or right you don't see your own slant, it's just normal.
    Oh I know the source has a slant in it. But you can not get around the fact that Fox has had next to no coverage on it and their OFFICIAL answer for info about Bridge is if you want to know more google it.

Unless you can explain why fox has been so poor. But Fake news lovers caring about facts. The fact that you think MSNBC is as bad as fox speaks volumes. Fox new has continuned to earn its name as Fake News.

Do you have a way to explain Fox lack of coverage on this? I am waiting.
    01-09-2014 05:02 PM
    Oh I know the source has a slant in it. But you can not get around the fact that Fox has had next to no coverage on it and their OFFICIAL answer for info about Bridge is if you want to know more google it.

Unless you can explain why fox has been so poor. But Fake news lovers caring about facts. The fact that you think MSNBC is as bad as fox speaks volumes. Fox new has continuned to earn its name as Fake News.

Do you have a way to explain Fox lack of coverage on this? I am waiting.
    Well just going from your link it appears the author doesn't dispute the tweet from Hume that they had just spent an hour on it. So clearly Media Matters numbers are off a scotch, but clearly you want to take them as the gospel.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
    01-09-2014 05:25 PM
    He's just a bully. Will fit right in with the GOP

Posted via Android Central App
    01-09-2014 06:06 PM
    Well just going from your link it appears the author doesn't dispute the tweet from Hume that they had just spent an hour on it. So clearly Media Matters numbers are off a scotch, but clearly you want to take them as the gospel.

No but even from the left part the part that you think that fox is even really covering it a joke. Just google Chris Christy Bridge new feed. You will not more than maybe a link to fox on the first page.

The fact that fox on air said one or 2 lines early on and if you want to know more google it. THAT WAS SAID ON AIR. You can not get around those facts. Fox only started picking up a little after they got called out on it and even then it was a token.

That is the laughable part. Fox has not covered this. This is why they are known as fake news.
    01-09-2014 06:16 PM
    FAUX NEWS

01-09-2014 06:19 PM
    No but even from the left part the part that you think that fox is even really covering it a joke. Just google Chris Christy Bridge new feed. You will not more than maybe a link to fox on the first page.

The fact that fox on air said one or 2 lines early on and if you want to know more google it. THAT WAS SAID ON AIR. You can not get around those facts. Fox only started picking up a little after they got called out on it and even then it was a token.

That is the laughable part. Fox has not covered this. This is why they are known as fake news.
    I'm not the one disputing Fox's tilt, even with the BS evidence you provided. I know they slant right, but the lack of acknowledgement that the other news organizations don't tilt the other way is laughable. Have you heard Chris Matthews? The only way you can't see it is if you share either sides view.

But just for arguments sake let's say CNN and MSNBC cover the Christie story more, are you surprised? Liberal news agencies lambasting the potential GOP front runner in 2016, OMG who would have thunk it??????

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3
    01-09-2014 06:47 PM
    The laughable part is with all your googling you didn't even google fox news. Chris Christie - a bridge to nowhere?-screenshot_2014-01-09-18-02-48.jpg

01-09-2014 06:51 PM
    MSNBC leans left sure. Nothing wrong with that. There are literally stories covered by them that no one else is talking about and wouldn't see the light of day if not for them. A good example is this story. Rachel Maddow was on this story when NO other TV news was at least 6-8 weeks ago.

And not once has MSNBC ignored the details of a major breaking story and told their viewers to go Google it. In fact at times they get a little TOO wonky with details and stats. But sometimes you need that.

So anyone trying to equate the two networks as opposite sides of the same coin is making a false equivalency.

anon(6142785) likes this.
    01-09-2014 07:12 PM
    I'm not the one disputing Fox's tilt, even with the BS evidence you provided. I know they slant right, but the lack of acknowledgement that the other news organizations don't tilt the other way is laughable. Have you heard Chris Matthews? The only way you can't see it is if you share either sides view.

But just for arguments sake let's say CNN and MSNBC cover the Christie story more, are you surprised? Liberal news agencies lambasting the potential GOP front runner in 2016, OMG who would have thunk it??????

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3
    No you are the only clearly missing the point.
    You said MSNBC leans just as far left as FAUX leans to the right. That part alone is laughable.
    I never said MSNBC does not lean left.
    What I said was that Faux leans much farther to the right that MSNBC leans left.
    There is a reason Fox is known as FAKE NEWS.

I said google Christie and bridge. I ran that before I went home from work. No link to fox on the entire first page.
    I google CHristie bridge and Fox news in one line. Guess what I got a lot of links about fox lack of coverage. Very few from fox.
    That should tell you something when fox is not being pick up by Google.

As I said before Fox New is so bad it is not worth the time looking at one of their stories or digging deeper. If it news worthy someone else will run it. MSNBC on the other hand while MSNBC is not a good source it is worth digging deeper.
    01-09-2014 07:15 PM
    My favorite line was one I heard on the radio, "If this was a legitimate bridge closing, the woman's body will find a way to shut it down".

As much as I hate to admit it, there are similarities to this and Benghazi, but not the similarities that the right wing claim. They are both incidents that each side is blowing out of proportion to taint each camp's candidate. I will say this though, Benghazi was tragic in nature, and the GW Bridge closure was vindictive and asinine. If I had major business, a job interview, or some other important business to attend that was jeopardized because of the closure, I'd seriously consider legal action. Having to deal with bumper to bumper traffic for the better part of my life, I would seriously want to beat down the person that was responsible for the closures.
    01-09-2014 07:32 PM
    My favorite line was one I heard on the radio, "If this was a legitimate bridge closing, the woman's body will find a way to shut it down".

As much as I hate to admit it, there are similarities to this and Benghazi, but not the similarities that the right wing claim. They are both incidents that each side is blowing out of proportion to taint each camp's candidate. I will say this though, Benghazi was tragic in nature, and the GW Bridge closure was vindictive and asinine. If I had major business, a job interview, or some other important business to attend that was jeopardized because of the closure, I'd seriously consider legal action. Having to deal with bumper to bumper traffic for the better part of my life, I would seriously want to beat down the person that was responsible for the closures.
    And word comes tonight that a class action lawsuit has just been filed. Tomorrow over 900 pages of investigation documents will be released. Going to be a heavy reading day! Wonder if Fox will air any of them at all or if they will tell their viewers to "Google it" again?

palandri likes this.
    01-09-2014 08:00 PM
    And word comes tonight that a class action lawsuit has just been filed. Tomorrow over 900 pages of investigation documents will be released. Going to be a heavy reading day! Wonder if Fox will air any of them at all or if they will tell their viewers to "Google it" again?

They're a sad news organization to say the least. As much as they harped on Benghazi and on the IRS that investigated Tea Party-ers that wanted to claim tax exempt status (Hello, the original Tea Party was about Colonists NOT WANTING TO PAY TAXES ON TEA. Why wouldn't there be skepticism about a group calling themselves "tea party-ers" filing for "tax exempt" requests?), and as little as they have talked about this story, I hope it continues to grow if only to see how idiotic and partisan Faux News looks to the rest of the world.
    GadgetGator likes this.
    01-09-2014 08:05 PM
    No you are the only clearly missing the point.
    You said MSNBC leans just as far left as FAUX leans to the right. That part alone is laughable.
    I never said MSNBC does not lean left.
    What I said was that Faux leans much farther to the right that MSNBC leans left.
    There is a reason Fox is known as FAKE NEWS.

I said google Christie and bridge. I ran that before I went home from work. No link to fox on the entire first page.
    I google CHristie bridge and Fox news in one line. Guess what I got a lot of links about fox lack of coverage. Very few from fox.
    That should tell you something when fox is not being pick up by Google.

As I said before Fox New is so bad it is not worth the time looking at one of their stories or digging deeper. If it news worthy someone else will run it. MSNBC on the other hand while MSNBC is not a good source it is worth digging deeper.

I would wager Fox covers a story about the Gov of NJ blocking 3 lanes of a bridge as much as MSNBC or CNN covered of certain incarcerated IL Gov selling a current Presidents vacant senate seat. They all have an agenda.
    01-09-2014 08:06 PM
    None of these "news" outlets should continue being called news outlets.

They are inciting (not insightful) opinion outlets and nothing more.

I'm starving for a news channel that just reports the facts.

I think signatures are stupid.

(⊙.⊙)
    jdbii likes this.
    01-09-2014 09:16 PM
    I would wager Fox covers a story about the Gov of NJ blocking 3 lanes of a bridge as much as MSNBC or CNN covered of certain incarcerated IL Gov selling a current Presidents vacant senate seat. They all have an agenda.
    I heard somewhere that they spent the least amount of time on it than the other major U.S. news networks. You're right about most networks having an agenda, but I personally believe that Fox News pushes their agenda just a little too much.

None of these "news" outlets should continue being called news outlets.

They are inciting (not insightful) opinion outlets and nothing more.

I'm starving for a news channel that just reports the facts.

I think signatures are stupid.

(⊙.⊙)
    NPR seems ok despite the right wing claiming it's a liberal run media group. I personally like that it's publicly funded, that means they don't really have to worry about funding from special interest groups. When I watch the evening news on any news channel, I find it interesting how many Pharmaceutical commercials I see. That's never a good sign.
    01-09-2014 10:26 PM
    NPR seems ok despite the right wing claiming it's a liberal run media group. I personally like that it's publicly funded, that means they don't really have to worry about funding from special interest groups. When I watch the evening news on any news channel, I find it interesting how many Pharmaceutical commercials I see. That's never a good sign.
    I have found NPR gets called that because well they do not keep spreading the lies like Faux news does. Of the new stations they tend to report just the plan news and on their news talk shows they generally are pretty good about trying to get both sides. That being said the only ones I really listen to are well the straight news in the morning and then their other shows like Car Talk or ones talking about some different books (generally non political books)

But this is off topic. As for Chris Christie and his low life crew. I want them to fry and start rotting in jail. They need to be made an example out of. I would not be surprised at all to see the aid turn and really fry his former boss who scape goated him. There was no excuse for doing this and Chris Christie lied saying he knew nothing. The latest he would of known and that is pushing it was after he was first asked about it in the media. From that part on it was a complete cover up and he and his staff need to fry.
    01-09-2014 10:32 PM
    I heard somewhere that they spent the least amount of time on it than the other major U.S. news networks. You're right about most networks having an agenda, but I personally believe that Fox News pushes their agenda just a little too much.

I agree they push it a little hard. But anyone claiming MSNBC doesn't push it equally as hard from the left is disingenuous at best. Did you hear Chris Matthews fear laced racially charged diatribe about the return of Jim Crowe laws if those who came out to vote in '08 and '12 stay at home in '14? Any network who employs that ****** doesn't lean a "tad" left.

It will be a double-downing of efforts to suppress the votes of those who voted for him in historic numbers, a return to something like Jim Crow days, redolent of all the anti-black gimmickry. Literary tests and poll taxes and all the rest. The goal will be to erase not just Obama from the history books, but any evidence that someone of his background should ever think of being president. It will mean victory for the haters. And believe me, it could well mean another war, like the two we got from W, wars that achieved nothing but the deaths of Americans and the growing hatred of those we claim to be out there saving.
    01-09-2014 10:38 PM
    I have found NPR gets called that because well they do not keep spreading the lies like Faux news does. Of the new stations they tend to report just the plan news and on their news talk shows they generally are pretty good about trying to get both sides. That being said the only ones I really listen to are well the straight news in the morning and then their other shows like Car Talk or ones talking about some different books (generally non political books)

But this is off topic. As for Chris Christie and his low life crew. I want them to fry and start rotting in jail. They need to be made an example out of. I would not be surprised at all to see the aid turn and really fry his former boss who scape goated him. There was no excuse for doing this and Chris Christie lied saying he knew nothing. The latest he would of known and that is pushing it was after he was first asked about it in the media. From that part on it was a complete cover up and he and his staff need to fry.
    I'm sure Chris Christie threw her under the bus but made sure the bus was stuck in gridlock (heard that one a few times today ). He probably had her sign a confidentiality agreement before firing her and I'm sure she'll get paid one way or another. If Christie makes waves during the 2016 elections, I can see the aid writing a book and getting paid that way as well.

Oh and anther one I heard today, "what do you can a person that died as a result of waiting on the gridlocked GW bridge? A Corpus Christi(e)"
    01-09-2014 10:38 PM

So we already know he lied before the investigation has started? Guilty until proven innocent huh? You feel this strong on Obama not knowing about NSA wire taps as you do about the possibility Christie putting up some road barriers causing a traffic jam for 4 days. Just to put things in perspective.
    01-09-2014 10:43 PM
    I agree they push it a little hard. But anyone claiming MSNBC doesn't push it equally as hard from the left is disingenuous at best. Did you hear Chris Matthews fear laced racially charged diatribe about the return of Jim Crowe laws if those who came out to vote in '08 and '12 stay at home in '14? Any network who employs that ****** doesn't lean a "tad" left.
    I'm not a big fan of MSNBC because they try to be the exact opposite of Fox News. I can probably watch them for about 20 seconds longer than I can watch Fox News though, but that's not saying much. I used to have more respect for CBS news until their little flap with Laura Logan. They parted ways with Ted Koppel after he reported about Bush's war record and when Laura Logan didn't bother to fact check some guy in regards to Benghazi, instead of parting ways with her, they just suspended her. Although, I bet if they do end up firing her, I can see her getting on Fox News.
    01-09-2014 10:45 PM
    So we already know he lied before the investigation has started? Guilty until proven innocent huh? You feel this strong on Obama not knowing about NSA wire taps as you do about the possibility Christie putting up some road barriers causing a traffic jam for 4 days. Just to put things in perspective.
    Do you really think that after he was first ask by the media he did not go ask his staff about this? It is kind of hard to say he does not know when it was his 2nd in command who did it. That is not far removed. Not knowing before it happen is one thing. But not knowing after the 4th time the media ask him about it is another. That is what a massive cover up smell like.

NSA has more steps removed. But this is 2 steps removed 2nd in command and direct. Top it off 2 friends of Chris Christie quit before hand? Are you telling me you really believe he knew nothing. This is pure and simple petting pay back that million of people suffered for because someone acts like a 2 year old. Tell you the truth I know a lot of 2 years olds who are better behaved. So yes he needs to fry.
    As I said before I do not shed a tear when politician dies. It is sad more often than not the world is a better place after worlds as one less scumbag in the world.
    01-09-2014 11:03 PM
    Do you really think that after he was first ask by the media he did not go ask his staff about this? It is kind of hard to say he does not know when it was his 2nd in command who did it. That is not far removed. Not knowing before it happen is one thing. But not knowing after the 4th time the media ask him about it is another. That is what a massive cover up smell like.

NSA has more steps removed. But this is 2 steps removed 2nd in command and direct. Top it off 2 friends of Chris Christie quit before hand? Are you telling me you really believe he knew nothing. This is pure and simple petting pay back that million of people suffered for because someone acts like a 2 year old. Tell you the truth I know a lot of 2 years olds who are better behaved. So yes he needs to fry.
    As I said before I do not shed a tear when politician dies. It is sad more often than not the world is a better place after worlds as one less scumbag in the world.

I don't know nor does anyone else know what he knew. That's what the investigation is for. I tend not to crucify someone before all the facts are out. But I would certainly think the US government tapping the phones of foreign heads of state, allies no less, and the impact that has on a future relationships is a little more serious than 3 lanes closed on a bridge.

01-09-2014 11:10 PM
    I don't know nor does anyone else know what he knew. That's what the investigation is for. I tend not to crucify someone before all the facts are out. But I would certainly think the US government tapping the phones of foreign heads of state, allies no less, and the impact that has on a future relationships is a little more serious than 3 lanes closed on a bridge.

They are both serious. Creating traffic problems (around 9/11 no less) is a serious safety issue. Even the police did not know what was going on.

He did pretty good at giving a show. But do you seriously think he had no clue until yesterday morning? Just the fact that not one, but TWO of his appointees resigned should have tipped him off to something being up. One of whom is a friend dating all the way back to high school. Then today during the press conference at one point Chris Christie mentioned losing sleep for 48 hours over it. Oh really? I thought he said he just found out 24 hours ago with everyone else. So why did he lose two nights sleep over it?

Something doesn't add up. Also there's at least 5 people involved. That strikes me as at a minimum a culture that permitted this to happen. How can so many people be in on this?

01-09-2014 11:53 PM
    They are both serious. Creating traffic problems (around 9/11 no less) is a serious safety issue. Even the police did not know what was going on.

He did pretty good at giving a show. But do you seriously think he had no clue until yesterday morning? Just the fact that not one, but TWO of his appointees resigned should have tipped him off to something being up. One of whom is a friend dating all the way back to high school. Then today during the press conference at one point Chris Christie mentioned losing sleep for 48 hours over it. Oh really? I thought he said he just found out 24 hours ago with everyone else. So why did he lose two nights sleep over it?

Something doesn't add up. Also there's at least 5 people involved. That strikes me as at a minimum a culture that permitted this to happen. How can so many people be in on this?

Christie knew the emails were coming out, he found out his staff lied to him less than 24hrs. Listen, I'll give the benefit of the doubt for now to a guy who took center stage, made a very apologetic statement, then took a drilling from the press for 2 HOURS, answering every question they asked. Obama hasn't answered 2 hours worth of questions for the numerous scandals surrounding him combined as Christie spent on a few lane closures. And to answer your question about seriousness. No, I don't think a traffic jam is as serious as putting guns in the hands of drug cartels and having them used to kill our border agents or fracturing our relationships with foreign heads of state who are our allies because we're bugging their cell phones.
    01-10-2014 09:17 AM
247 1234 ...