02-15-2014 01:55 AM
41 12
tools
    Ok if you want to start this. Here is the challege. Find a dem web site that is not meant as a joke (your last one) but one where it is trying to trick GOP supports into donating money against them. I would still say what it is doing very wrong but if you think this then find me one. Much less then 15+ the GOP already have and they are working on creating more.

Google put a phishing warning on this sit. So find me a phishing sit by the Dems. And Bohner says Obama has a trust problem. Well kind of hard to trust the GOP when they are proud of unethical stuff like this.

Feeding Illinois
    Central Illinois Chapter | Alzheimer's Association

I've donated to both, wanna guess were my money went?
    02-06-2014 10:20 PM
    Save your breath. You won't convince them both parties are EQUALLY at fault for pulling this stunt.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
    Because they aren't EQUALLY doing it. Go ahead. Go out there and find a clip of a Dem crowing about how proud they are of their deceptive advertising. The fact that they felt the need to do it with a variety of different campaigns shows just how sad and desperate the GOP has become. How about attracting people with ideas rather than tricking them? Oh that's right... They don't really have many and the ones they do, people aren't buying anymore. That whole anti abortion, anti gay thing is played out.

Posted via Android Central App
    02-06-2014 10:32 PM
    Because they aren't EQUALLY doing it. Go ahead. Go out there and find a clip of a Dem crowing about how proud they are of their deceptive advertising. The fact that they felt the need to do it with a variety of different campaigns shows just how sad and desperate the GOP has become. How about attracting people with ideas rather than tricking them? Oh that's right... They don't really have many and the ones they do, people aren't buying anymore. That whole anti abortion, anti gay thing is played out.

For all the details on Mitt Romney's 5 trillion dollar tax plan visit ROMNEYTAXPLAN.COM

Do you see the Donate button on the bottom of the page? The whole bone of contention here is people are too stupid to read the site according to some, especially when the color palate is exactly the same as the opponents campaign stationary, deceit is deceit is it not? Or is the GOP variety more serious than that of the Democratic party because it's convenient?

See I'm not arguing that it's right, I'm just stating the obvious. That BOTH PARTIES will do just about anything to get a leg up on the other. Acknowledging that both can get crooked, but OMG when the GOP does it it's why they're unethical scum. lol Yeah lets talk about all the ethical politicians on either side.
    02-06-2014 11:05 PM
    This attitude and sentiment being expressed here of basically "politics is dirty business" which is then used to justify or justify the ignoring of this problem, is a crock. I feel like I'm the parent and you are kids, and I should ask "If everyone else jumps off a cliff, would you?"

Please, people, it's bad enough we have corrupt organizations for political parties in this country; don't go adding to the stupidity at large in this country.

For my part, I'm doing several things as a means to "do something about" the problem. I'm educating people about it and trying to get them to be passionate enough to lift their head up out of the muck and mire and strive for something better. I'm posting in places like this about various topical issues and trying to get people to actually wake up and think. I'm not going along with the status quo and just saying "Well, that's just how it is, what can you do?" I've left the GOP and joined the Libertarian Party. I'm darned careful for whom I vote in each election cycle.
    02-06-2014 11:27 PM
    For all the details on Mitt Romney's 5 trillion dollar tax plan visit ROMNEYTAXPLAN.COM

Do you see the Donate button on the bottom of the page? The whole bone of contention here is people are too stupid to read the site according to some, especially when the color palate is exactly the same as the opponents campaign stationary, deceit is deceit is it not? Or is the GOP variety more serious than that of the Democratic party because it's convenient?

See I'm not arguing that it's right, I'm just stating the obvious. That BOTH PARTIES will do just about anything to get a leg up on the other. Acknowledging that both can get crooked, but OMG when the GOP does it it's why they're unethical scum. lol Yeah lets talk about all the ethical politicians on either side.
    Yeah click that donate button. It takes you to the Democrate main page.

Click the Phishing donate button from the GOP it looks a lot like a donate page supporting the candidate. The only difference is one word that is really hard to see. Everything else from the back ground picture to the color set up looks a lot like it is for the Democrat candidate.
    If you can not see the miles of differences between those 2.

1 is a phishing site. The other is well a poor taste joke. Can you tell the difference?
    02-07-2014 12:36 AM
    02-07-2014 01:36 AM
    Save your breath. You won't convince them both parties are EQUALLY at fault for pulling this stunt.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
    Yeah, I'm done with that point now. Talk about willful ignorance. :rolleyes:
    02-07-2014 11:13 AM

When a GOP minion feels that their party is doing something wrong, they whip out the "false equivalence argument". To me that's about as good as I expect from someone that fails to admit that their party is doing something slimey. In Texas, it's obvious when people claim that Ted Cruz's pseudo - fillabuster was as great or greater than Wendy Davis' fillabuster. Ted Cruz's was nothing more than attention whoring while Wendy Davis' was to actually stop a restrictive abortion bill. But, you're going to have some partisan hack try to claim that it was greater based on the hours. Just some perspective, some people in Ted's own party said he wasted everyone's time.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
    02-07-2014 12:57 PM

Yes there is corruption in both parties as that is human nature. You could have 100 different political parties and get the same result. I am not disputing that. I am disputing that both parties do this particular tactic equally. But what bothers me the most about this story is how proud the guy was about his scam. Noting to be proud of. It's desperate and pathetic.

02-07-2014 01:04 PM
    I wouldn't expect anything less...they're so desperate they can't even keep their own party together.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using AC Forums mobile app
    02-08-2014 09:35 AM
    About as bad as the irs targeting conservative groups as well as Sarah Palin's family.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    02-11-2014 01:04 PM
    About as bad as the irs targeting conservative groups as well as Sarah Palin's family.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    Except for the fact that the first thing didn't happen (see video link below). As for the second, Did that have to do something with the Governor's office?

http://on.msnbc.com/1iNsuWy
    02-12-2014 07:21 PM
    Except for the fact that the first thing didn't happen (see video link below). As for the second, Did that have to do something with the Governor's office?

http://on.msnbc.com/1iNsuWy
    Really? May want to read from more than msnbcommie

"The issue of IRS targeting of tea-party and conservative groups arose in May 2013 when the agency admitted during a news conference that groups with tea party or patriots in their names were flagged for extra IRS review."
    Read more at*http://mobile.wnd.com/2014/02/smokin...wV6ZptThzSm.99

As far as Palin's family. ..
    http://m.townhall.com/tipsheet/danie...times-n1778529

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    02-13-2014 07:56 PM
    That's as bad as calling Fox, Faux News.
    Serial Fordicator likes this.
    02-13-2014 08:10 PM
    That's as bad as calling Fox, Faux News.
    I wish the msm treated obama as they treated bush and held him under a microscope. I also wish fox was as strict with Republicans as they are with obama.

The media's job and sole purpose is to keep the public informed. Not push their own agenda. The press should be on our side and not a political party's side.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    02-13-2014 08:26 PM

"The issue of IRS targeting of tea-party and conservative groups arose in May 2013 when the agency admitted during a news conference that groups with “tea party” or “patriots” in their names were flagged for extra IRS review."
    Read more at*Smoking gun in IRS political targeting
    Ah, if you are getting your news from WND, then you are only getting part of the picture. Now I see where the problem is. See, the part they left out was that they were also turning down liberal groups too. Although those aren't the real scandals. The real problem, (if you watch the video I linked to) is that along the way policy trumped law....DECADES AGO. The original law says that you must be EXCLUSIVELY engaged in SOCIAL WELFARE activities in order to get a tax exempt status. That is the LAW as written. Along the way policy started trumping law and became primarily sort of/kind of rather then the original intent of entirely.

As for Sarah Palin's family, that link points to one member, being audited for....well, we don't know. Did they do something wrong? Just because they weren't audited before doesn't mean squat. Also, unless there is more substantial evidence floating around out there, a Facebook rambling by someone, even a family member, does not constitute proof. It's heresay without more evidence. If I post on Facebook that the moon was green last night so it must be made out of green cheese, would you believe it? Gotta dig deeper.
    02-15-2014 01:55 AM
41 12