05-02-2014 08:34 PM
170 ... 23456 ...
tools
    If what you say is true and the evidence is there, where's the trial?
    Not sure incompetence is a chargeable offense, if it were we in Illinois wouldn't have any politicians and Daley would have been out 20yrs ago.

Like it or not her negligence led to a lack of security.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    04-24-2014 09:46 PM
    Yes, I agree. Let's get back on topic.

So surprise surprise, the man that the right wing has been putting on a pedestal for the last 10 days or so, is a racist who ponders if blacks might have been better off as slaves and happier picking cotton. Charming. And par for the course. Once again the right wing media backs the wrong horse. Apparently they didn't learn their lesson after the whole celebration of Ted Nugent they did. And Republicans wonder why they are always linked to racism so much. Things like this are why.

Posted via Android Central App
    Did you take the time to watch the whole video or read the entire transcript, or did you just do what so many others did and just jump on the parts you didn't like? While he could have phrased it better, I think he was trying to be thought provoking and maybe start a discussion on what the government handouts are doing to our society. He was pointing out that when people do not have to work for their money, they have no productive ways of filling their days. Instead of working to provide for their families, people must find things to do to pass the time all day, every day. What does someone do when they have no money and no job? Many just sit on the front porch and watch the world go by. Is it wrong of someone to maybe question whether or not this group was done a favor? Can we honestly say that people aren't now slaves of a different master?
    04-24-2014 10:06 PM
    The Bengazi embassy sent messages upon messages pleading for extra support and troops only to be denied.

And for the 5000th time, democrats and Republicans alike voted for that war from that intelligence. Blame all or blame none.

Btw, weren't the chemical weapons used on Syria's citizens last year from Iraq?
    So where's the trial for all of them? and if you're wrong, will you go to trial for malicious prosecution?
    04-24-2014 11:21 PM
    Not sure incompetence is a chargeable offense, if it were we in Illinois wouldn't have any politicians and Daley would have been out 20yrs ago.

Like it or not her negligence led to a lack of security.
    So you have evidence that her negligence led to a lack of security? When's the trial?
    04-24-2014 11:27 PM
    So where's the trial for all of them? and if you're wrong, will you go to trial for malicious prosecution?
    If I were charged with it. I'll stand by what I've read and what I can prove by way of sources.
    Why the slobbering love affair with these crooked human beings. I wouldn't pee on any of them if they were on fire.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    04-24-2014 11:39 PM
    While he could have phrased it better, I think he was trying to be thought provoking and maybe start a discussion on what the government handouts are doing to our society.
    Ah, a Bundy apologist!

Bundy exposed himself as a RACIST. No ifs, ands or buts.

04-24-2014 11:48 PM
    Umm, 4 people died due to her. If she were republican, how would you feel about her?

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

lol, huh?
    palandri likes this.
    04-25-2014 12:22 AM
    Why wouldn't I? How hard is it to send extra security if for nothing else to assess a situation? Then, on top of that, blame a guy on youtube for a video? If it had been someone close to you and Sarah Palin was at fault, wouldn't you? We should hold our elected officials more responsible.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    Why wouldn't you? Because before you can have a trial a law has to be broken. What you want absent of any law broken, is nothing more than a witch hunt and burning at the stake. Which is silly. It's got to stand up in a court of law. You can't just put people on trial you don't like. That's ridiculous. And no, I'm not so partisan that I think every Republican I don't like needs to be tried for some "crime" I think they have committed. Even if you think it's outright incompetence, that is not a crime. So EXACTLY what are you charging her with?

palandri and jdbii like this.
    04-25-2014 12:46 AM
    Did you take the time to watch the whole video or read the entire transcript, or did you just do what so many others did and just jump on the parts you didn't like? While he could have phrased it better, I think he was trying to be thought provoking and maybe start a discussion on what the government handouts are doing to our society. He was pointing out that when people do not have to work for their money, they have no productive ways of filling their days. Instead of working to provide for their families, people must find things to do to pass the time all day, every day. What does someone do when they have no money and no job? Many just sit on the front porch and watch the world go by. Is it wrong of someone to maybe question whether or not this group was done a favor? Can we honestly say that people aren't now slaves of a different master?
    Phrased it better? Is that what you think the problem is? The problem is that he is RACIST. There is no defense of his picking cotton comments, no defense of his slavery comments and no defense of him not paying his land use fees. None. The man is nothing more than a racist who wants a handout of his OWN.

rexxman, jdbii and msndrstood like this.
    04-25-2014 12:52 AM
    Reminder to be nice and such: http://forums.androidcentral.com/pol...on-puppah.html

Also, keep in mind the post on every page, especially the underlined part. Please take care to ensure these lines are not being crossed. In case it was missed:

The Politics forums can at times become a heated place where sensitive subjects are often discussed. While some moderation leniency is practiced in this forum, we ask that you pay special attention to the following, as set out in our community guidelines:

Be polite. Keep your language clean and appropriate. Refrain from personal attacks or insults to other members. Constructive discussions, debates and free speech are encouraged in the forums. However, it is not constructive to criticize or insult another member because their opinion differs from yours. Discrimination or harassment is not tolerated. Be courteous to other forum members regardless of their race, age, nationality, country of residence, ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, political views or religious beliefs.
    04-25-2014 01:51 AM
    Yes but as of late also. If you look starting from Lyndon Johnson til now, there are a few. People hate no matter what the political party.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    Yeah but, It`s only until recently became synonymous with Republicans because they are generalized as being described as a group of rich white men (where a good portion are from the south) and they only look out for those who have similar deep pockets. Democrats (as evidenced recently in times) have generalized as a group of people who want to make changes, and help minorities. There is a reason why most minorities are Democrats.
    msndrstood likes this.
    04-25-2014 06:40 AM
    You wanna go through what sitting democratic members of the house and senate we're calling Bush while he was still in office? Reid and Pelosi to name two. How soon we forget! Spare me!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    They aren`t being blamed all the time for everything in this country. I feel the disrespect for our president is at an all time high and I don`t think it`s because he`s Democrat.
    04-25-2014 06:42 AM
    Yeah but, It`s only until recently became synonymous with Republicans because they are generalized as being described as a group of rich white men (where a good portion are from the south) and they only look out for those who have similar deep pockets. Democrats (as evidenced recently in times) have generalized as a group of people who want to make changes, and help minorities. There is a reason why most minorities are Democrats.
    That's the way the main stream media portrays them. Just like fox portrays democrats as enslaving minorities with free things.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    04-25-2014 08:58 AM
    They aren`t being blamed all the time for everything in this country. I feel the disrespect for our president is at an all time high and I don`t think it`s because he`s Democrat.
    No it's because he's clueless. As his own VP said in 2007, "The office of the president doesn't lend itself to on the job training." The country elected a junior senator who has never run a lemonade stand. We are seeing the effects of that here and abroad. The people who support him and want to pin any criticism to his race (and yes to some ANY criticism of him is viewed as disrespectful) do so more times than not because they are incapable of having a rational intelligent debate. Chris Matthews is probably one of the more egregious ones who pull it.
    04-25-2014 10:49 AM
    So you have evidence that her negligence led to a lack of security? When's the trial?

Go read the testimony, it's all in there. I'm not gonna spoon feed it to you simply because you're lazy. Her incompetence led to the lack of security. That in of itself could be argued as negligent. Has any senior level official every been put on trial for the death of someone outside the country? Not to the best of my knowledge. Sure as hell wouldn't happen to a "Clinton" of all people. I mean Ted Kennedy drove a broad **** drunk into a lake and ended her life and he walked away scott free.
    04-25-2014 10:55 AM
    No it's because he's clueless. As his own VP said in 2007, "The office of the president doesn't lend itself to on the job training." The country elected a junior senator who has never run a lemonade stand. We are seeing the effects of that here and abroad. The people who support him and want to pin it to his race do so more times than not because they are incapable of having a rational intelligent debate. Chris Matthews is probably one of the more egregious ones who pull it.
    I doubt he's clueless. Anyone with a calm rational mind can see race is part of it. It's one off things people are thinking and it is essentially like the elephant in the room that won't be addressed correctly. If he was white, some may say that would still act the same when they know in their hearts that isn't true.

palandri and msndrstood like this.
    04-25-2014 11:00 AM
    I doubt he's clueless. Anyone with a calm rational mind can see race is part of it. It's one off things people are thinking and it is essentially like the elephant in the room that won't be addressed correctly. If he was white, some may say that would still act the same when they know in their hearts that isn't true.

If it's about race, how do you explain black conservatives saying the same things? Calm rationality has no place in a Democrat argument. If you want rational thought, you probably need to look to a libertarian.

Sent from my SCH-R970X using Tapatalk
    04-25-2014 11:32 AM

So what's your argument when Allen West or Dr. Carson criticize him? Go the Uncle Tom route?

*****NEWS FLASH......Anyone who criticizes Carter hates peanuts!**********
    04-25-2014 11:36 AM
    So what's your argument when Allen West or Dr. Carson criticize him? Go the Uncle Tom route?

*****NEWS FLASH......Anyone who criticizes Carter hates peanuts!**********
    Allen West was outright crazy. There's a reason he didn't get reelected. As for Dr. Carson, I have no idea how he managed to become a doctor because the things that come out of his mouth defy logic and common sense. Things like Obamacare is “the worst thing that has happened in this nation since slavery.” Really? I am sure the Asian people rounded up and put into internment camps might have a thing or two to say about that. And let's see...what is worse...people having no healthcare and dying or going bankrupt, or getting the healthcare they need? But you'll never hear Dr. Ben Carson mention those things. That would ruin his talking points.

Now...back to the Bundy Ranch...you know...the whole subject you are supposed to be talking about in this thread. He was on CNN this morning parading a dead calf around and saying that he should be able to say things like "black boy" and "negro" and no one should be offended after all he wouldn't be offended if someone used those words on him. FACEPALM Just keep digging deeper. Unbelievable. Then a way too angry and way too defensive RNC spokesperson came on saying he was sick of getting contacted by everyone from high school journalism papers to national news networks asking for a comment each time someone makes a racist comment. Well, here's a little hint: Don't keep hooking up your car to that train and you won't be asked about it when it goes off the rails.

But the best moment this morning, came when Crystal Wright appeared on camera. I have never liked this women because she is quite rude with constant interruptions of people and only wants to speak GOP talking points. UNTIL TODAY that is. Major props to her for not only rejecting Bundy, but for saying anyone in the GOP shouldn't have ever been involved with him in the first place. And for saying that she is tired of people in her own party only coming to her when they need help with "black outreach". Finally some candid honesty instead of talking points. I saw a grown up mature version of Crystal today that I can actually respect. A far cry from the 2012 version. I hope that continues.
    A895, palandri, rexxman and 1 others like this.
    04-25-2014 02:19 PM
    Go read the testimony, it's all in there. I'm not gonna spoon feed it to you simply because you're lazy.....
    I watched it live.
    GadgetGator and msndrstood like this.
    04-25-2014 03:47 PM
    As always, these posts are educational...has anyone commented on the fact that Bundy is an unapologetic racist? Nice job conservatives, dig that hole. 2016 is going to be a great year for democrats.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using AC Forums mobile app
    msndrstood and palandri like this.
    04-26-2014 10:33 AM
    As always, these posts are educational...has anyone commented on the fact that Bundy is an unapologetic racist? Nice job conservatives, dig that hole. 2016 is going to be a great year for democrats.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using AC Forums mobile app
    It may have been mentioned that he is a racist. Personally, I do not think he's a racist, just an ***** that is conveying his thoughts using terms that were parts of normal speech in past generations but are considered racist today. Dr King himself referred to blacks as negros and "black boy", while an extremely offensive term today, was a common term back in the 50s and 60s when Bundy was young. Maybe we should look past the poorly chosen words and find out if he has ever mistreated anyone or showed any racist tendencies in the past.

04-26-2014 11:55 AM
    It may have been mentioned that he is a racist. Personally, I do not think he's a racist, just an ***** that is conveying his thoughts using terms that were parts of normal speech in past generations but are considered racist today. Dr King himself referred to blacks as negros and "black boy", while an extremely offensive term today, was a common term back in the 50s and 60s when Bundy was young. Maybe we should look past the poorly chosen words and find out if he has ever mistreated anyone or showed any racist tendencies in the past.

Been if it was common terms when he was young, he should know that was decades ago and change his vocabulary accordingly.

Sent from my XT907 using Mobile Nations mobile app
    palandri likes this.
    04-26-2014 12:01 PM
    Been if it was common terms when he was young, he should know that was decades ago and change his vocabulary accordingly.

Sent from my XT907 using Mobile Nations mobile app
    There are still older people in the south that regularly use those same terns. They are not seen as racists. The younger people just accept that they talk that way and know it will change as these people pass on. There's no need to make a fuss if you know there is no racist intent behind what is said.

04-26-2014 12:07 PM
    There are still older people in the south that regularly use those same terns. They are not seen as racists. The younger people just accept that they talk that way and know it will change as these people pass on. There's no need to make a fuss if you know there is no racist intent behind what is said.

How do you know intent if you hear a stranger talk like that? And really this age or location excuse is such apologists nonsense. My mom is in her 80s and does not talk like that. There are plenty of people in the south that also do not talk like that. And he isn't even in the south.

A895 and rexxman like this.
    04-26-2014 01:26 PM
170 ... 23456 ...