12-12-2014 12:23 AM
58 123
tools
    How does that saying go, "The eighth time's a charm". This will be the straw the breaks the camels back and we'll finally have a Republican hero coup d'état for truth, justice and the American way.
    Well, we had 4 deaths and 10 injuries in Benghazi. If you only have 7 investigations, that's only 2 investigations per casualty. The government likes to keep its average up.

One thing is certain. Once Hillary Clinton becomes president, she'll give a standing order: shoot to kill. She doesn't want to lose any more American lives on her watch.
    JnEricsonx likes this.
    11-23-2014 06:00 PM
    Well, we had 4 deaths and 10 injuries in Benghazi. If you only have 7 investigations, that's only 2 investigations per casualty. The government likes to keep its average up.

One thing is certain. Once Hillary Clinton becomes president, she'll give a standing order: shoot to kill. She doesn't want to lose any more American lives on her watch.
    This isn't about keeping an average up. This is about the GOP keeping appearances up. Can't have an investigation turn up nothing or refute Republican talking points! Oh no no no. So when something doesn't get the predetermined result you want, then it's time for a do-over!

Posted via Android Central App
    palandri and A895 like this.
    11-23-2014 08:55 PM
    This isn't about keeping an average up. This is about the GOP keeping appearances up.
    That makes sense, especially if we are dealing with issues of a clandestine nature. I wouldn't be surprised if the government had a CIA training camp and interrogation center in the area.

If people are distracted by these hearings as mere partisan bickering, they will be less likely to dig deeper. Our operations can remain secret longer. Pay no attention to what's behind the curtain...
    12-05-2014 06:05 AM
    What a joke of a scandal, there are actual, real problems which need to be investigated. This is not one of them.
    12-05-2014 12:36 PM
    What a joke of a scandal, there are actual, real problems which need to be investigated. This is not one of them.

I personally think the whole Iraq WMD thing needs to be investigated over this, especially since we're still in Iraq and since it cost tax payers TRILLIONS of dollars. Granted, it would be made out to be some sort of partisan which hunt, which lets face it, **** Cheney made a LOT of money along with a lot of other people. Toppling countries for financial game should be considered very immoral and illegal. Yet the U.S. government is still paying for all his vice presidential perks. No wonder middle easterners hate us the way they do.
    palandri likes this.
    12-06-2014 04:05 PM
    I personally think the whole Iraq WMD thing needs to be investigated over this, especially since we're still in Iraq and since it cost tax payers TRILLIONS of dollars.
    Are there any investigations going on with regards to the Iraqi WMD program?
    12-11-2014 08:27 PM
    Are there any investigations going on with regards to the Iraqi WMD program?
    None that I know of, but I know there are a few "Advanced Interrogation" investigations that have taken place recently. ;-)
    12-11-2014 10:04 PM
    None that I know of, but I know there are a few "Advanced Interrogation" investigations that have taken place recently. ;-)
    The good thing is that we agree that the actual activity involved is interrogation. It would be interesting if the government convenes a grand jury to determine if anything needs to go to trial.

As for issues surrounding the Iraqi WMD program, perhaps the government needs more time to investigate. Sometimes these things are very complicated.
    12-12-2014 12:23 AM
58 123