12-02-2014 08:42 PM
662 ... 678910 ...
tools
    But you're saying that he was a "criminal" based on the video footage and thus the cop may be justified in shooting. The cop had NO PRIOR knowledge that he had just robbed that store so your theory is moot.
    I was merely correcting A895 when he kept saying Brown wasn't a criminal. He clearly was based on the video footage. The only thing that would justify the cop shooting him is if his life was in danger.
    08-21-2014 03:01 PM
    I was merely correcting A895 when he kept saying Brown wasn't a criminal. He clearly was based on the video footage. The only thing that would justify the cop shooting him is if his life was in danger.
    He isn't a criminal that is the point, he is a shoplifter at the most, but being a criminal means a more heinous crime when he stole a few cigars. And then you keep brining it up, as if it is relevant to the shooting when it is not. Then you say the cops life was in danger when there has not been any evidence saying so. And at what point does a trained officer with gun, tazer, and baton in tow in a more threatened position against an unarmed teen?

Posted via the Android Central App
    08-21-2014 03:05 PM
    He isn't a criminal that is the point, he is a shoplifter at the most, but being a criminal means a more heinous crime when he stole a few cigars. And then you keep brining it up, as if it is relevant to the shooting when it is not. Then you say the cops life was in danger when there has not been any evidence saying so. And at what point does a trained officer with gun, tazer, and baton in tow in a more threatened position against an unarmed teen?

Is strong armed robbery a crime? Now we're dumbing it down to shoplifting? Did Brown physically put his hands on the clerk? Again, we wonder why the incarceration rate is so high. Apparently we don't know what a crime is anymore.
    08-21-2014 03:09 PM
    Is strong armed robbery a crime? Now we're dumbing it down to shoplifting? Did Brown physically put his hands on the clerk? Again, we wonder why the incarceration rate is so high. Apparently we don't know what a crime is anymore.
    The incarceration rate? Don't jump into a heated topic.

08-21-2014 03:11 PM
    Watching CNN right now and the Brown Family attorney is talking and it seems that the cop who shot Michael may not be charged, but they are saying there will be a probe into the Ferguson police department. There are now saying, that people are petitioning that want the prosecutor on the case removed because he is too close to police.

08-21-2014 05:12 PM
    Fact check? Like the FACT that Michael Brown had just committed a violent crime? The FACT that the officer involved has a spotless record? The FACT that there are several different statements released and most point to the officer being justified in his actions? You have already started in this thread that you have no interest in the truth, you just want to see this cop go down for this.
    I'm not sure where you get "most point to officer being justified". I don't think we know that yet.

As for the spotless record, a news report stated that the town did not retain complaints on officers unless there was a death involved. Not surprised. That town's police force isn't the most professional around.

EDIT: Just heard the breaking news that the officer in question didn't even bother to fill out an incident report on this case. Some spotless record there.

Posted via Android Central App
    A895 likes this.
    08-21-2014 10:05 PM

EDIT: Just heard the breaking news that the officer in question didn't even bother to fill out an incident report on this case. Some spotless record there.
    Wrong, Ferguson PD didn't fill out an incident report. The case was handed over to St. Louis County PD and the report was filled out through them and given to the grand jury. My god do you have any idea how absurd it would be to believe a grand jury would convene and not have the officers account whom they are deliberating as to whether or not to indict. A case that has its citizens and some who aren't residents turning the town on its head. Wherever you got you story from is omitting that simple fact.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    08-21-2014 11:26 PM
    Wrong, Ferguson PD didn't fill out an incident report. The case was handed over to St. Louis County PD and the report was filled out through them and given to the grand jury. My god do you have any idea how absurd it would be to believe a grand jury would convene and not have the officers account whom they are deliberating as to whether or not to indict. A case that has its citizens and some who aren't residents turning the town on its head. Wherever you got you story from is omitting that simple fact.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Um, isn't it the responding officer's role to fill out the incident report since, you know, he was the (only) one that was actually there the whole time?

A895 likes this.
    08-22-2014 12:44 AM
    Um, isn't it the responding officer's role to fill out the incident report since, you know, he was the (only) one that was actually there the whole time?

I'm not sure what news agency you got the info from, but if they asked the Ferguson police chief for it he doesn't have it. The St. Louis County DA has already stated it was filed with them and sent on to the grand jury. Do you honestly think Wilson wouldn't fill out a report and say "to hell with the grand jury, they don't need my account of the incident. Charge me and lets go to trial."?

Speaking of who was there the whole time, Browns partner in crime. Good luck with that one if it goes to trial. Previous arrest for lying to police, is on probation for said charge, his account of what happened gets blown out of the water by the families own medical examiners.
    08-22-2014 09:01 AM
    I'm not sure what news agency you got the info from, but if they asked the Ferguson police chief for it he doesn't have it. The St. Louis County DA has already stated it was filed with them and sent on to the grand jury. Do you honestly think Wilson wouldn't fill out a report and say "to hell with the grand jury, they don't need my account of the incident. Charge me and lets go to trial."?

Speaking of who was there the whole time, Browns partner in crime. Good luck with that one if it goes to trial. Previous arrest for lying to police, is on probation for said charge, his account of what happened gets blown out of the water by the families own medical examiners.
    Browns partner in crime? You really are pushing to make Brown look bad as possible eh?

08-22-2014 09:46 AM
    Watching CNN right now and the Brown Family attorney is talking and it seems that the cop who shot Michael may not be charged, but they are saying there will be a probe into the Ferguson police department. There are now saying, that people are petitioning that want the prosecutor on the case removed because he is too close to police.

The DA was elected 4 times. I understand his family history, but all the attorneys that have been interviewed about his "favoritism" towards police, they all have stated if he has any they have yet to see it. Some of those attorneys defended cops in given cases.

How about the DOJ recuse themselves, they just got reprimanded and two lost their jobs for numerous misconduct citations regarding a case down in NO involving 5 cops.
    08-22-2014 09:52 AM
    Browns partner in crime? You really are pushing to make Brown look bad as possible eh?

Call it what it is. We know his friend has a criminal background.
    08-22-2014 09:56 AM
    The DA was elected 4 times. I understand his family history, but all the attorneys that have been interviewed about his "favoritism" towards police, they all have stated if he has any they have yet to see it. Some of those attorneys defended cops in given cases.

How about the DOJ recuse themselves, they just got reprimanded and two lost their jobs for numerous misconduct citations regarding a case down in NO involving 5 cops.
    Tell the people of Ferguson that, they are the ones who are petitioning in large numbers that the Prosecutor gets removed.

08-22-2014 10:06 AM
    Call it what it is. We know his friend has a criminal background.
    That is his friend, not Brown himself. That is like saying me and my old high school friend were partners in crime because he sold drugs and was in gang (true story). Being friends does not make someone guilty by association nor does one minor crime make someone a career criminal.

08-22-2014 10:08 AM
    Tell the people of Ferguson that, they are the ones who are petitioning in large numbers that the Prosecutor gets removed.

They felt he was good enough to put him into office 4 times. Keep in mind he's not going to be the one trying the case, but merely overseeing it.
    08-22-2014 10:08 AM
    They felt he was good enough to put him into office 4 times. Keep in mind he's not going to be the one trying the case, but merely overseeing it.
    Hey, I am just the messenger. The Senator there was pretty adamant as well going along with what they were saying. She even said she was a victim of being tear gassed twice. The Senator!

08-22-2014 10:10 AM
    That is his friend, not Brown himself. That is like saying me and my old high school friend were partners in crime because he sold drugs and was in gang (true story). Being friends does not make someone guilty by association nor does one minor crime make someone a career criminal.

Were you and your friend on video robbing a store? Point is if this does go to trial, that kids credibility is nil.
    08-22-2014 10:11 AM
    Hey, I am just the messenger. The Senator there was pretty adamant as well going along with what they were saying. She even said she was a victim of being tear gassed twice. The Senator!

Yeah I saw the senator on TV. Pretty sad someone like that got elected. She's an ***** and doesn't' know the first thing about law herself.
    08-22-2014 10:12 AM
    Were you and your friend on video robbing a store? Point is if this does go to trial, that kids credibility is nil.
    Me and my friend did not rob stores, but then again stealing a few cigars is called shoplifting, not robbing. What makes his credibility so bad?

08-22-2014 10:56 AM
    Yeah I saw the senator on TV. Pretty sad someone like that got elected. She's an ***** and doesn't' know the first thing about law herself.
    Wait, what? What is your beef with their senator?

08-22-2014 10:57 AM
    Me and my friend did not rob stores, but then again stealing a few cigars is called shoplifting, not robbing. What makes his credibility so bad?

Shoplifting is sticking something in your pocket and walking out without trying to be noticed. Reaching over the counter and grabbing a handful of something and then shoving the store owner as well as coming back after him is robbery.

Why's his credibility so bad? Lets see, he's on probation for lying to cops. His "arms length account" of Brown getting shot in the back was deemed false by Brown's families independent medical exam. Brown was never shot in the back.
    08-22-2014 11:21 AM
    Wait, what? What is your beef with their senator?

Are we talking about the state senator or a US senator?
    08-22-2014 11:22 AM
    Shoplifting is sticking something in your pocket and walking out without trying to be noticed. Reaching over the counter and grabbing a handful of something and then shoving the store owner as well as coming back after him is robbery.

Why's his credibility so bad? Lets see, he's on probation for lying to cops. His "arms length account" of Brown getting shot in the back was deemed false by Brown's families independent medical exam. Brown was never shot in the back.
    No he was shot multiple times with one bullet had a trajectory of going down into his skull. Which makes it even worse. Then again we are asking someone (a teenager) who probably was in a high stress situation what happened exactly when his friend got shot by a cop.

08-22-2014 11:25 AM
    Are we talking about the state senator or a US senator?
    Black female senator is what I am talking about, not sure whether she was state or U.S.

08-22-2014 11:27 AM
    No he was shot multiple times with one bullet had a trajectory of going down into his skull. Which makes it even worse. Then again we are asking someone (a teenager) who probably was high.

Fixed!

Any DA will tell you he's not the ideal witness to base a case off of given his history of lying to the cops and the fact that his version of the story is already deemed inaccurate.
    08-22-2014 11:36 AM
662 ... 678910 ...