12-02-2014 08:42 PM
662 ... 7891011 ...
tools
    Black female senator is what I am talking about, not sure whether she was state or U.S.

Posted via the Android Central App
    She's a State Senator, and yes I stand by my previous statement about her.
    08-22-2014 11:36 AM
    Yeah I saw the senator on TV. Pretty sad someone like that got elected. She's an ***** and doesn't' know the first thing about law herself.
    Not nearly as bad as the people in office in Ferguson got elected when you consider the percentage of their constituents.

As of 2010, 67.4 percent of the city’s 21,000 residents are black, and 29.3 percent are white.
    Council Members | Ferguson, MO - Official Website

When people insist that racism is over, all you have to do is look at our governing body across the country to see how homogeneous it is. Hell, even the demographics of our CEOs is rather skewed. What you have to wonder is just as our founding fathers realized that they weren't being properly represented before the revolutionary war, how long before enough people get sick of not being properly represented by our current political and economic system?
    A895 likes this.
    08-22-2014 11:45 AM
    Not nearly as bad as the people in office in Ferguson got elected when you consider the percentage of their constituents.

Council Members | Ferguson, MO - Official Website

When people insist that racism is over, all you have to do is look at our governing body across the country to see how homogeneous it is. Hell, even the demographics of our CEOs is rather skewed. What you have to wonder is just as our founding fathers realized that they weren't being properly represented before the revolutionary war, how long before enough people get sick of not being properly represented by our current political and economic system?

1. You have to have a QUALIFIED and willing candidate.
    2. You have to go out and vote.

It's not as if 65% of the residents were condemned to their house on election day were they? It's rather sad that someone like yourself claims racism when local, state, or federal governments don't have the amount of diversity they'd like to see and automatically blame whites as the cause. You can't kick a person in the but to run for office if they don't have the desire.
    08-22-2014 11:51 AM
    Fixed!

Any DA will tell you he's not the ideal witness to base a case off of given his history of lying to the cops and the fact that his version of the story is already deemed inaccurate.
    Wow, so now he was high? Are you basing that on actual facts or are you basing it on your own prejudices?
    A895 likes this.
    08-22-2014 11:54 AM
    Fixed!

Any DA will tell you he's not the ideal witness to base a case off of given his history of lying to the cops and the fact that his version of the story is already deemed inaccurate.
    So know you went from vilifying Brown to vilifying his friend and saying he was high when there was no evidence to support such a thing.

08-22-2014 11:57 AM
    She's a State Senator, and yes I stand by my previous statement about her.
    So what is your situation with her? What makes her so incompetent?

08-22-2014 11:57 AM
    It's not as if 65% of the residents were condemned to their house on election day were they?
    Do you mean "confined" to their house? Well that depends, did they work jobs that don't give them time off much less PAID time off? Do they live in a state that believes voter fraud is rampant and thus has "voter laws" that are meant as voter suppression? Do they live in districts that operate the way the well publicized FL district operated that had voters standing in line for hours and well into the evening? I'm going to use the same power of assumption that you've used on more than one occasion in here to say yes to all the above, and I'm willing to bet that some of those assumptions are actually true.
    A895 likes this.
    08-22-2014 11:58 AM
    1. You have to have a QUALIFIED and willing candidate.
    2. You have to go out and vote.

It's not as if 65% of the residents were condemned to their house on election day were they? It's rather sad that someone like yourself claims racism when local, state, or federal governments don't have the amount of diversity they'd like to see and automatically blame whites as the cause. You can't kick a person in the but to run for office if they don't have the desire.
    You have no clue what you are talking about.

08-22-2014 12:02 PM
    Wow, so now he was high? Are you basing that on actual facts or are you basing it on your own prejudices?

LOL, yes my own prejudices.

Case’s finding of marijuana in Brown’s system is potentially sensitive but also had been anticipated by the protesters who have flocked into the streets of this community of 21,000 in recent days. Expecting that Brown would be potentially vilified by the results of a drug test, conducted as a routine part of the autopsy, protesters have insisted that Wilson should be required to submit one as well. It is unclear whether that has happened; authorities have released virtually no details about Wilson or his whereabouts.
    They didn't steal Cigarellos because they are cigar connoisseurs.
    08-22-2014 12:02 PM
    LOL, yes my own prejudices.

They didn't steal Cigarellos because they are cigar connoisseurs.
    You do know weed stays in your system for at least a month right? He could have had second hand smoke in his system or he smoked before and it was still in his system, either way unlike with Trayvon Martin this has nothing to do with the situation because it is ONE MORE reason to vilify the victim.

08-22-2014 12:05 PM
    I'm not sure what news agency you got the info from, but if they asked the Ferguson police chief for it he doesn't have it. The St. Louis County DA has already stated it was filed with them and sent on to the grand jury. Do you honestly think Wilson wouldn't fill out a report and say "to hell with the grand jury, they don't need my account of the incident. Charge me and lets go to trial."?

Speaking of who was there the whole time, Browns partner in crime. Good luck with that one if it goes to trial. Previous arrest for lying to police, is on probation for said charge, his account of what happened gets blown out of the water by the families own medical examiners.
    So that was a nice dodge and didn't answer my question at all. Since when does the lead officer, or in this case the ONLY officer in an incident, not be the one who writes up an incident report? It seems awfully strange. I could see it if he was incapacitated or killed and obviously couldn't do it, but that was not the case in this situation. Just how they do things in Ferguson I guess!

This whole case has been handled strange from the start. Release all sorts of info about the suspect, hide all the info from the cop including even his name until it was found out anyway. A prosecutor that the residents do not trust and who refuses to step aside. It's just a mess and all this stuff makes matters worse not better. It sounds like a good ol' boys network. It seems when they say "protect and serve" they mean protect their own and serve their own interest. At least that has been how they have been acting. It's pretty bad when the Governor has to step in and put others in charge.

Posted via Android Central App
    A895 likes this.
    08-22-2014 12:42 PM
    So that was a nice dodge and didn't answer my question at all. Since when does the lead officer, or in this case the ONLY officer in an incident, not be the one who writes up an incident report? It seems awfully strange. I could see it if he was incapacitated or killed and obviously couldn't do it, but that was not the case in this situation. Just how they do things in Ferguson I guess!

This whole case has been handled strange from the start. Release all sorts of info about the suspect, hide all the info from the cop including even his name until it was found out anyway. A prosecutor that the residents do not trust and who refuses to step aside. It's just a mess and all this stuff makes matters worse not better. It sounds like a good ol' boys network. It seems when they say "protect and serve" they mean protect their own and serve their own interest. At least that has been how they have been acting. It's pretty bad when the Governor has to step in and put others in charge.

Re-read what I said, I didn't dodge anything you just don't understand what's going on. Filing it with the St. Louis County PD doesn't mean Wilson didn't write it. They didn't pick some random guy in the police department with good penmanship and said have at it. You are confusing the fact of where it was filed with who wrote it. Wilson wrote the report and handed over to the St. Louis County PD (the PD who took over the case). Hence, the reason if you ask the chief of police in Ferguson, he doesn't have the report. Again, do you honestly think the grand jury would allow the officer in question to skip out on providing a report of his account?

BTW...the Governor of Missouri has to request the Missouri DA step aside. Even then he doesn't have to, but it is done at the request of the Governor. Clearly, based on his prosecutorial record, he doesn't feel it would be warranted. The problem is there is nothing to suggest he has ever failed to do his duty. Mohammed Al Akbar(fictional) doesn't get to have the DA or ADA removed because his last name is Schwartz.
    08-22-2014 01:40 PM
    Re-read what I said, I didn't dodge anything you just don't understand what's going on. Filing it with the St. Louis County PD doesn't mean Wilson didn't write it. They didn't pick some random guy in the police department with good penmanship and said have at it. You are confusing the fact of where it was filed with who wrote it. Wilson wrote the report and handed over to the St. Louis County PD (the PD who took over the case). Hence, the reason if you ask the chief of police in Ferguson, he doesn't have the report. Again, do you honestly think the grand jury would allow the officer in question to skip out on providing a report of his account?

BTW...the Governor of Missouri has to request the Missouri DA step aside. Even then he doesn't have to, but it is done at the request of the Governor. Clearly, based on his prosecutorial record, he doesn't feel it would be warranted. The problem is there is nothing to suggest he has ever failed to do his duty. Mohammed Al Akbar(fictional) doesn't get to have the DA or ADA removed because his last name is Schwartz.
    WHERE have you seen that Wilson wrote up an incident report and handed it off? Are you just assuming that? Or has someone officially stated that he filled out the incident report on this???

As for the prosecutor, I believe he can recuse himself. Which of course he will refuse to do. Never mind what the community wants. It just reinforces the notion that officials are not listening to the community they are supposed to represent. Instead they just do their own thing. Which breeds contempt and hostility.

A895 likes this.
    08-22-2014 03:10 PM
    WHERE have you seen that Wilson wrote up an incident report and handed it off? Are you just assuming that? Or has someone officially stated that he filled out the incident report on this???

As for the prosecutor, I believe he can recuse himself. Which of course he will refuse to do. Never mind what the community wants. It just reinforces the notion that officials are not listening to the community they are supposed to represent. Instead they just do their own thing. Which breeds contempt and hostility.

Police in Ferguson, Missouri, did not file an “incident report” on the fatal shooting of 19-year-old Michael Brown because they turned the case over to St. Louis County police almost immediately, the county prosecutor’s office stated.

The St. Louis County police department presumably did file an incident report, but any such documents will not be made public until a grand jury investigating the officer-involved shooting concludes its investigation, according to officials
    An incident report is not released to the media while a grand jury is still doing their due diligence. The grand jury would REQUIRE the report and the only one who can write it or dictate it is Wilson.

If they don't like it the can not vote him in a 5th time. Pretty sure we've gone well beyond loading the jury box and crooked trials of decades past.
    08-22-2014 03:19 PM
    An incident report is not released to the media while a grand jury is still doing their due diligence. The grand jury would REQUIRE the report and the only one who can write it or dictate it is Wilson.

If they don't like it the can not vote him in a 5th time. Pretty sure we've gone well beyond loading the jury box and crooked trials of decades past.
    That doesn't exactly help in this case now does it? "Oh sorry that one wasn't above board...better luck next time!". That kind of attitude doesn't help matters..... At all.

As for the grand jury report, can you explain why the full incident report (and video) was released in the cigar robbery already then?

A895 likes this.
    08-22-2014 05:09 PM
    That doesn't exactly help in this case now does it? "Oh sorry that one wasn't above board...better luck next time!". That kind of attitude doesn't help matters..... At all.

As for the grand jury report, can you explain why the full incident report (and video) was released in the cigar robbery already then?

Cigar robbery case isn't being heard by a grand jury is it? Also a different PO responded to that robbery.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    08-22-2014 05:14 PM
    Cigar robbery case isn't being heard by a grand jury is it? Also a different PO responded to that robbery.

So let me get this straight, they released all the goodies on the incident that tarnishes the image of a dead teenager before they release the details about the incident that lead to him getting gun down?

Say it isn't so!!
    08-22-2014 06:17 PM

Oh now you cannot have it both ways. Either the cigar incident factored into the later incident and as such would be part of the case, or it did not have any bearing on the second incident at all. Which is it?

A895 likes this.
    08-22-2014 06:20 PM
    Oh now you cannot have it both ways. Either the cigar incident factored into the later incident and as such would be part of the case, or it did not have any bearing on the second incident at all. Which is it?

You noticed that too?

I honestly think that some people dig their heels in because they either don't think that one day they might be subject to the same kind of treatment or they are perfectly happy living in a society that treats citizens different based on things such as skin color. It's like the stop and frisk laws, the people that are mostly ok with such laws are people that tend to not worry about having their civil rights violated. What they fail to understand is that if a government entity is perfectly fine with infringing upon one class of citizens' civil rights, what's to stop them from infringing on another class' civil rights?
    A895 and GadgetGator like this.
    08-23-2014 07:52 PM

The robbery involved two people, one of which just happened to be involved in both incidents. I don't have a clue if his friend is gonna be charge with anything and robbery charges aren't summoned via a grand jury. I never said one factored into the other, it will be up to a judge whether the surveillance video will be admissible if the defense want's to argue a pattern of aggressive behavior (if the cop is charged at all).
    08-25-2014 12:58 PM
    One thing I've noticed from a lot of people calling into various radio programs that I listen to is they'll try to talk about black on black violence, or talk about why the media doesn't report incidents of black on white violence like they do with white on black violence. The answer I've heard does need to be taken into consideration. There hasn't been a history in this country of black people oppressing white people. You can't ignore the history of this country nor can you ignore the fact that racism still exists in this country. With that being said, issues like this need to be given extra scrutiny if only because there is a history of mistreatment of blacks (as well as other races, genders, religions etc etc) that goes against the principle that this country was founded upon. To become an unjust country that turns its back on mistreatment of its citizens is to no longer become the UNITED States of America.
    A895 likes this.
    08-25-2014 06:49 PM
    One thing I've noticed from a lot of people calling into various radio programs that I listen to is they'll try to talk about black on black violence, or talk about why the media doesn't report incidents of black on white violence like they do with white on black violence. The answer I've heard does need to be taken into consideration. There hasn't been a history in this country of black people oppressing white people. You can't ignore the history of this country nor can you ignore the fact that racism still exists in this country. With that being said, issues like this need to be given extra scrutiny if only because there is a history of mistreatment of blacks (as well as other races, genders, religions etc etc) that goes against the principle that this country was founded upon. To become an unjust country that turns its back on mistreatment of its citizens is to no longer become the UNITED States of America.
    So we shouldn't report on crimes against white people because history does not support it? We wouldn't be using computers right now if that was an accepted line of reasoning. Semiconductor physics, which is the basis behind pretty much every piece of technology we use today was developed because that line of reasoning was shot down. If anything, we should be reporting on crimes like that because they ARE unsupported by history. That would mean there is something to learn. But I'd imagine the reason they don't talk about these things is they make money off of people clicking on their articles. I'd imagine headlines dealing with racism get massive amounts of ad revenue (that's why we see all of the Android vs IOS vs Blackberry vs Windows Phone etc articles; click bait). And nobody wants to be told they are wrong (even though EVERYONE should be ok with that).
    08-26-2014 09:45 AM
    So we shouldn't report on crimes against white people because history does not support it? We wouldn't be using computers right now if that was an accepted line of reasoning. Semiconductor physics, which is the basis behind pretty much every piece of technology we use today was developed because that line of reasoning was shot down. If anything, we should be reporting on crimes like that because they ARE unsupported by history. That would mean there is something to learn. But I'd imagine the reason they don't talk about these things is they make money off of people clicking on their articles. I'd imagine headlines dealing with racism get massive amounts of ad revenue (that's why we see all of the Android vs IOS vs Blackberry vs Windows Phone etc articles; click bait). And nobody wants to be told they are wrong (even though EVERYONE should be ok with that).
    Not so much un-reported as under-reported. As I've stated before, this has more to do with the state of our society than it does with just how incidents are reported.

There is new audio of the actual shots taking place. The report is that there is a series of shots, a long pause, then a few more shots are fired. This could very well decide if the cop was executing him or if he was shooting in self defense.
    A895 likes this.
    08-26-2014 06:08 PM
    Not so much un-reported as under-reported. As I've stated before, this has more to do with the state of our society than it does with just how incidents are reported.

There is new audio of the actual shots taking place. The report is that there is a series of shots, a long pause, then a few more shots are fired. This could very well decide if the cop was executing him or if he was shooting in self defense.
    I don't know. For me this audio didn't convince me of either version. I think either scenario could be true with it. Run away, shoot. He turns and comes at him shoot some more....OR run away, shoot hands up, shoot some more.

I'm just not sure this audio recording answers anything.

08-26-2014 08:03 PM
    I don't know. For me this audio didn't convince me of either version. I think either scenario could be true with it. Run away, shoot. He turns and comes at him shoot some more....OR run away, shoot hands up, shoot some more.

I'm just not sure this audio recording answers anything.

Here's why I think it could shed some light, if someone's shooting at you and they stop, are you going to turn around and come after them? I don't think I'd have presence of mind to count how many shots were fired. I'd just run my tail off. Now what I think is more plausible is that he shot the guy, the guy was down, but because the guy (from the reports) got in a good punch, the cop got in a few more up close shots to finish off the guy (would explain the shots that appeared to have come from above). The cop was probably having a fit of rage for being struck and killed him like someone would a rabid animal. This is why the community is outraged, and rightfully so, IMO.
    A895 likes this.
    08-26-2014 08:18 PM
662 ... 7891011 ...