So this video:

Has popped up and gone viral it seems with the conspiracy nuts coming out of the woodwork. Granted, I can understand questioning what's going on initially but it's amazing how blind they are even when presented with the truth. I participated in a different leg of the event, but still for Special Olympics, and it amazes me the lengths these people go to to say this is part of some government secret move/cover-up.

Anyone else ever have to deal with three kinds of people? Anyone have success bringing them back to reality?
    10-30-2014 10:16 AM
    Those are government rations being brought to the FEMA camps that we'll all be locked up in soon by the New World Order. Watch for the unmarked black helicopters circling.
    10-30-2014 11:05 AM
    So this video:

Has popped up and gone viral it seems with the conspiracy nuts coming out of the woodwork. Granted, I can understand questioning what's going on initially but it's amazing how blind they are even when presented with the truth. I participated in a different leg of the event, but still for Special Olympics, and it amazes me the lengths these people go to to say this is part of some government secret move/cover-up.

Anyone else ever have to deal with three kinds of people? Anyone have success bringing them back to reality?
    I encounter such types almost daily on g+. They are a frightening lot with their tales of 9/11 building demolition, man made Ebola, Ebola brought here to distract from midterm race (gee.....with only one active remaining case they are doing a really bad job!), it's mind boggling. I can't imagine living in their world where everyday is Halloween and something is lurking in the shadows waiting to pounce!

And it's funny that the same people who scream about the incompetent government, somehow think they are great planners when it comes to their conspiracies.

Posted via Android Central App
    palandri likes this.
    10-30-2014 10:11 PM
    And don't forget that the lack of media coverage is a sign of the cover-up, but any media that does cover it us part of the conspiracy!
    GadgetGator likes this.
    10-31-2014 02:49 PM