01-27-2015 06:51 PM
262 ... 891011
tools
    A place where funerals generally take place is considered private property. It's not a government building nor a public domain. It's akin to going to a movie theater and trying to picket inside the theater. They will throw you out for being disruptive. I'm sure if the widowers of these peace officers wanted these inconsiderate people thrown out, she could've had them thrown out.
    Thank you for agreeing to what I wrote several posts ago. The widows could definitely throw anyone out of the funerals. It is a very effective solution to the problem.
    01-22-2015 06:44 PM
    Thank you for agreeing to what I wrote several posts ago. The widows could definitely throw anyone out of the funerals. It is a very effective solution to the problem.
    It's still tasteless though....
    01-22-2015 07:05 PM
    It's still tasteless though....
    However, it's not a problem without a solution. Your previous post is proof of that.
    01-22-2015 07:08 PM
    However, it's not a problem without a solution. Your previous post is proof of that.
    I don't recall saying it was illegal, I recall saying it was ill-mannered.
    01-22-2015 07:12 PM
    I don't recall saying it was illegal, I recall saying it was ill-mannered.
    It still doesn't dismiss the fact that there is a solution that you suggested. Both you and I agree that the widows should throw out any police officers they don't want at the funerals, especially if they don't like how the officers are behaving.
    01-22-2015 07:23 PM
    It still doesn't dismiss the fact that there is a solution that you suggested. Both you and I agree that the widows should throw out any police officers they don't want at the funerals, especially if they don't like how the officers are behaving.
    Should that REALLY be what someone has to go through at the death of a loved one? Do you REALLY want to put that extra burden onto them at a time like that? Really?

Or should we maybe just all behave ourselves and not make a scene at such an occasion? You know...manners. Decorum. The things people used to have and that you either never experienced or have forgotten.

Posted via Android Central App
    01-23-2015 12:53 AM
    Fyi, the feds found no civil rights violations in the Brown case. So now that it's pretty much been cleared at all levels, I wonder if any of the protests will finally die down or if Holder will apologise for judging guilty until proven innocent (over and over again).
    01-23-2015 12:17 PM
    Fyi, the feds found no civil rights violations in the Brown case. So now that it's pretty much been cleared at all levels, I wonder if any of the protests will finally die down or if Holder will apologise for judging guilty until proven innocent (over and over again).
    I hope you know the protests aren't just about Browns case.

Posted via the Android Central App
    palandri likes this.
    01-23-2015 01:42 PM
    I hope you know the protests aren't just about Browns case.
    I hope you understand Ferguson basically destroyed over false race claims and slander.
    01-23-2015 02:33 PM
    ... if Holder will apologise for judging guilty until proven innocent (over and over again).
    You must have heard that on Fox News. I never heard Holder say anything about judging someone guilty.
    A895 likes this.
    01-23-2015 02:55 PM
    I hope you understand Ferguson basically destroyed over false race claims and slander.
    Nope. Try again.

palandri likes this.
    01-23-2015 03:33 PM
    You must have heard that on Fox News. I never heard Holder say anything about judging someone guilty.
    That more about his continual push for investigations, up to the federal level, despite every investigation, autopsy, and the grand jury results. If that isn't abusive and gunning to find Wilson guilty of "something," I don't know what is. There's no reason for all that fuss unless you've already had an opinion of guilt.

Nope. Try again.
    Then what did the rioters do it for?
    01-23-2015 05:15 PM
    That more about his continual push for investigations, up to the federal level, despite every investigation, autopsy, and the grand jury results. If that isn't abusive and gunning to find Wilson guilty of "something," I don't know what is. There's no reason for all that fuss unless you've already had an opinion of guilt.
    That's not abuse, it's called Holder doing his job. That's what he is suppose to do in situations like this and he did it. Look at the Rodney King case.
    A895 likes this.
    01-23-2015 06:11 PM
    I like how people always assume things they don't wanna hear were on fox news. I watch most all news outlets at times and to be honest, they're the only ones that report the actual news.

The rest put their liberal leftist slant on everything.
    01-23-2015 06:58 PM
    That's not abuse, it's called Holder doing his job. That's what he is suppose to do in situations like this and he did it. Look at the Rodney King case.
    Doing his job? Then why don't they use the same prosecutorial force for every police shooting. By your logic, either he's abusing his power in this case or been derelict in his duties for other similar cases. I'm questioning if the feds even had any jurisdiction in this case to begin with since it was a local officer and not a state or federal officer.
    01-23-2015 07:07 PM
    I like how people always assume things they don't wanna hear were on fox news. I watch most all news outlets at times and to be honest, they're the only ones that report the actual news.

Yeah sure. They report actual news like how wonderful the Bundy ranch guy is, how no one can find an obamacare plan that doesn't raise their rates by 300% and how Europe has "no go zones" and sharia law. Oh..and Benghazi!

The notion that Fox reports "actual" news is a joke. You've been fooled.

Posted via Android Central App
    A895 and palandri like this.
    01-23-2015 07:08 PM
    If I was the mayor, I would've directed EVERYONE's attention in the direction that these officers were facing. I would've said, "Lets all face the same direction, not because I want the rest of the police force to take the same political stance as these officers, but because I want a police force that's united and together regardless of views. Once we're all on the same page, then we can all face the same direction, forward". This would've done a couple of thinks, it would've told these police officers that the mayor is aware of their actions, and it would've let them known that he's not above discussing issues within the force, but that he wanted to send a message that there's a time and place to show dissidence among the rank and file and a funeral is not that venue.
    So, why didn't Mayor de Blasio do that?
    01-23-2015 07:31 PM

Then what did the rioters do it for?
    I don't know, maybe because an 18 year old was shot under suspicious circumstances by a public servant?

palandri likes this.
    01-23-2015 07:36 PM

And Fox News doesn't put a slant on their news? Confirmation bias is a thing.

palandri likes this.
    01-23-2015 07:37 PM
    Doing his job? Then why don't they use the same prosecutorial force for every police shooting. By your logic, either he's abusing his power in this case or been derelict in his duties for other similar cases. I'm questioning if the feds even had any jurisdiction in this case to begin with since it was a local officer and not a state or federal officer.
    Does every cop shooting end in suspicious circumstances with a 18 year old minority with 6 bullets in their body in the middle of the street?

palandri likes this.
    01-23-2015 07:39 PM
    Does every cop shooting end in suspicious circumstances with a 18 year old minority with 6 bullets in their body in the middle of the street?

No, but when all evidence is pointing to it being a justified shooting and any claims to the contrary have been proven false, then it's time to give it a rest, not try to find other ways to indict the officer.
    01-23-2015 08:22 PM
    The Feds do these type of investigation all the time. Didn't you hear about the recent Albuquerque Police department investigation? or the Maricopa County Sheriff's department investigation? or the Cleveland Police department investigation?

If there's a possible federal civil rights violation, of course they have the authority to investigate.
    A895 likes this.
    01-23-2015 08:51 PM

Like their recent report on No-Go Zones in France and the U.K. where non-Muslims can't enter? and Sharia law is in effect? You're right, I don't want to hear it because it's bologna.
    A895 and GadgetGator like this.
    01-23-2015 09:07 PM
    So, why didn't Mayor de Blasio do that?
    Not everyone has the mental capacity for such things......
    01-23-2015 10:17 PM
    Like their recent report on No-Go Zones in France and the U.K. where non-Muslims can't enter? and Sharia law is in effect? You're right, I don't want to hear it because it's bologna.
    Bologna? I thought we were talking about France, not Italy... :P
    palandri likes this.
    01-23-2015 10:32 PM
262 ... 891011