06-07-2015 03:48 AM
167 1234 ...
tools
    He's not using logic, he's using Faux News talking points. Name calling is the last resort of someone that doesn't have a valid argument that they can back up via facts. I have yet to see anything but typical right wing babble from his posts.

You should both be on the same team.
    Attached Thumbnails Je suis Charlie-download.jpeg  
    01-11-2015 08:14 PM
    It is a little disappointing that Obama didn't attend the rally on Sunday. That should add plenty of fire to those that think he's a Muslim and others that aren't convinced he's for American values 100%. I'm sure Faux News will have plenty to say in the next few days. Mouth breathers are sure to be in full force.....
    palandri likes this.
    01-11-2015 10:24 PM
    It is a little disappointing that Obama didn't attend the rally on Sunday. That should add plenty of fire to those that think he's a Muslim and others that aren't convinced he's for American values 100%. I'm sure Faux News will have plenty to say in the next few days. Mouth breathers are sure to be in full force.....
    He's taking heat for it this morning. The problem is if he did attend the rally he would also get heat. I can just hear the right saying, don't you think he should be working on protecting our borders, unemployment, our deficit and all of our problems at home before showboating around the world. It's obvious he doesn't care about Americans.
    01-12-2015 08:26 AM
    I'm okay with him not being there, but I think John Kerry should have been.

Posted via Android Central App
    Scott7217 likes this.
    01-12-2015 10:05 AM
    He's taking heat for it this morning. The problem is if he did attend the rally he would also get heat. I can just hear the right saying, don't you think he should be working on protecting our borders, unemployment, our deficit and all of our problems at home before showboating around the world. It's obvious he doesn't care about Americans.

I guess that there's something wrong with your hearing. Obama is a coward. He should have been in Paris, and marched with the other leaders, as a sign of solidarity. Marching to show support for a cause, is very important. Do you think that MLK would have gotten all his support if he didn't march? Now i hear that there will be a conference on terrorism at the White House, in February. Goody, goody gumdrops. Every leader who marched in Paris, should NOT attend that conference. They don't need any more of Obama's rhetoric. They don't need any more of his "shuck & jive". They do need action from the supposed "leader of the free world". IMHO, Obama couldn't lead me to the bathroom. Just look at a picture of the first two rows of marchers in Paris. Not one American in the group. The prestige of the U.S., has hit an all time low. This is NOT the country that i fought and bled for.
    01-12-2015 10:06 AM

Is English your first language? What the hell is a "mouth breather"?
    01-12-2015 10:10 AM
    What took you so long? I love it. One dirtbag supporting another dirtbag. HaHaHaHaHa!!!
    So......you're not going to defend your own points and logic and instead just going to resort to childish name calling? LMAO....typical. I've seen the same routine a thousand times. Must be a strategy from the right wing handbook.

It's a strange pattern. I'd rather have people try to explain their logic, but since there isn't any logic, I guess they can't and prefer to deflect in the most immature way possible.

01-12-2015 10:23 AM
    So......you're not going to defend your own points and logic and instead just going to resort to childish name calling? LMAO....typical. I've seen the same routine a thousand times. Must be a strategy from the right wing handbook.

It's a strange pattern. I'd rather have people try to explain their logic, but since there isn't any logic, I guess they can't and prefer to deflect in the most immature way possible.

You said Australia was a shining example, not me. I said they told those people to go home, if they didn't like it where they were. The "coffee shop" incident in Sydney proves that there still is terrorism in Australia. Why do you think it happened? What are you going to argue? Are you going to say that it never happened? Are you going to say that the people killed deserved it? Will you give me an answer right away, or do you have to check with "TXGTOU" first? Please get a dictionary, and look up the word "sycophant". You may just see a picture of yourself above that word.
    01-12-2015 10:41 AM
    Twitter blames Murdoch for all Christian ills
    http://www.cnn.com//2015/01/11/livin...ims/index.html.

Just like a parrot.....

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
    palandri likes this.
    01-12-2015 10:59 AM
    ....Obama is a coward....
    01-12-2015 11:07 AM
    Twitter blames Murdoch for all Christian ills
    5 things that are Rupert Murdoch's fault as a Christian, according to Twitter - CNN.com.

Just like a parrot.....

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

My dislike for CNN, and the rest of the Liberal, Obama ****-kissing media, is the same as your dislike for FOX News.
    01-12-2015 11:40 AM

You're right, he is a coward.
    01-12-2015 11:41 AM
    You said Australia was a shining example, not me. I said they told those people to go home, if they didn't like it where they were. The "coffee shop" incident in Sydney proves that there still is terrorism in Australia. Why do you think it happened? What are you going to argue? Are you going to say that it never happened? Are you going to say that the people killed deserved it? Will you give me an answer right away, or do you have to check with "TXGTOU" first? Please get a dictionary, and look up the word "sycophant". You may just see a picture of yourself above that word.
    You were the one who held up Australia as some sort of hardline example that we should follow. You seem to think they aren't PC. Okay then Sparky. If they are less PC and political correctness is the problem, why do they have terrorism?

01-12-2015 12:06 PM
    I think Maher nailed it. It's time people stop being so PC about the Muslim community and call if for what it is. The extremists act, but there are plenty in the Muslim world that agree with what they do, they just don't commit the acts of violence themselves. They make up a pretty broad percentage of Muslims. As Maher said, "it's the only religion right now running around like the Mafia who will kill you if you say the wrong thing". But then you have people like Howard Dean who refuses to call them what they are.
    JnEricsonx likes this.
    01-12-2015 12:38 PM
    You were the one who held up Australia as some sort of hardline example that we should follow. You seem to think they aren't PC. Okay then Sparky. If they are less PC and political correctness is the problem, why do they have terrorism?

For that very reason. Australia is PC, but it's less than ours. The "coffee shop" fiasco was a statement that Australia should be more pc, and give in to the demands of the Islamist terrorists. Sharia Law in Australia, and ultimately the rest of the world, is one of the main goals of Islamist terrorism. When a country, like Australia, tells them no, they don't like it, and an example will be made. I want a stronger President in the next election, but we may pay a heavy price, if the Islamist terrorists feel that the next President won't be the ****-kisser that Obama is. We have the capabilities to destroy ISIS, and other Islamist terrorist groups, but our military needs a free hand. We have to fight to win, not contain. We made that mistake in Nam, and it cost us 50,000+ lives. Also, i would like to see more support for Israel, from our government. We were the first country to recognize the new State of Israel in 1948, and they are in more danger than we are. For Islamist terrorists, number one on their list is to kill Jews. The supermarket(i believe that's what it was), was a Kosher Jewish market. If the average French person is Christian, why did the Islamist terrorists target that particular market? For them, it was a two for one deal. Westerners and Jews at the same time. It was a win win. To me, it's disgusting that some people in this forum, will just try to pick apart my statements, for their own agendas. Look, why don't some of you liberals go to Syria, Iraq, Iran, or wherever, and see what it's like to live under Sharia Law. You take your freedoms for granted, but it took the deaths of a lot of good people, to get those freedoms for you. One more thing. Don't take your wives, sisters, or daughters to live with you in the Middle East, because you will not like the way that they are treated.
    01-12-2015 12:38 PM
    I think Maher nailed it. It's time people stop being so PC about the Muslim community and call if for what it is. The extremists act, but there are plenty in the Muslim world that agree with what they do, they just don't commit the acts of violence themselves. They make up a pretty broad percentage of Muslims. As Maher said, "it's the only religion right now running around like the Mafia who will kill you if you say the wrong thing". But then you have people like Howard Dean who refuses to call them what they are.

I would trust the Mafia, before i would trust ISIS.
    01-12-2015 12:47 PM
    A pretty broad percentage? Your source for that?

01-12-2015 02:45 PM
    I could be very negative about multiple things in this thread, but I am going be positive for now:

I have been happy to see many Muslims publicly condemning the actions of these nuts. It is a higher level than I have seen before(it may only be my perception).

It is easy to lump all the Muslims into the same fold, whether it is justified or not. The Muslims that are okay with this kind of violence(even if they a peaceful themselves) are just a much of a problem as the suicide bombing nutjobs. I want to see public condemnation and active curating of Muslim communities by their mainstream leaders and anyone that is not directly involved with the "extremists". This MUST happen if we are to truly separate the common everyday Muslim that would never do anyone else harm with the bomb strapping nutjobs.

I am hoping the negative vibe from the Muslim community I am seeing means they are making strides in that direction.

Sent from my XT1096
    grunt0300 and palandri like this.
    01-12-2015 02:46 PM
    A pretty broad percentage? Your source for that?

There was a Pew research study in 2013 in which most of the overwhelming majority of Middle East/North Africa and South Asian Muslim countries believe death is an acceptable punishment for leaving Islam. People use the word extremist as if these beliefs are marginally prevalent, they aren't.

http://www.pewforum.org/files/2013/0...ull-report.pdf
    grunt0300 likes this.
    01-12-2015 02:58 PM
    I could be very negative about multiple things in this thread, but I am going be positive for now:

I have been happy to see many Muslims publicly condemning the actions of these nuts. It is a higher level than I have seen before(it may only be my perception).

It is easy to lump all the Muslims into the same fold, whether it is justified or not. The Muslims that are okay with this kind of violence(even if they a peaceful themselves) are just a much of a problem as the suicide bombing nutjobs. I want to see public condemnation and active curating of Muslim communities by their mainstream leaders and anyone that is not directly involved with the "extremists". This MUST happen if we are to truly separate the common everyday Muslim that would never do anyone else harm with the bomb strapping nutjobs.

I am hoping the negative vibe from the Muslim community I am seeing means they are making strides in that direction.

Sent from my XT1096
    It takes courage, many don't have it to speak on a national level because they will get killed. Sadat spoke out, he was killed. el-Sisi gave a remarkable speech on New Years day, he likely has a bounty on his head right now.
    grunt0300 likes this.
    01-12-2015 03:03 PM
    For that very reason. Australia is PC, but it's less than ours. The "coffee shop" fiasco was a statement that Australia should be more pc, and give in to the demands of the Islamist terrorists. Sharia Law in Australia, and ultimately the rest of the world, is one of the main goals of Islamist terrorism. When a country, like Australia, tells them no, they don't like it, and an example will be made. I want a stronger President in the next election, but we may pay a heavy price, if the Islamist terrorists feel that the next President won't be the ****-kisser that Obama is. We have the capabilities to destroy ISIS, and other Islamist terrorist groups, but our military needs a free hand. We have to fight to win, not contain. We made that mistake in Nam, and it cost us 50,000+ lives. Also, i would like to see more support for Israel, from our government. We were the first country to recognize the new State of Israel in 1948, and they are in more danger than we are. For Islamist terrorists, number one on their list is to kill Jews. The supermarket(i believe that's what it was), was a Kosher Jewish market. If the average French person is Christian, why did the Islamist terrorists target that particular market? For them, it was a two for one deal. Westerners and Jews at the same time. It was a win win. To me, it's disgusting that some people in this forum, will just try to pick apart my statements, for their own agendas. Look, why don't some of you liberals go to Syria, Iraq, Iran, or wherever, and see what it's like to live under Sharia Law. You take your freedoms for granted, but it took the deaths of a lot of good people, to get those freedoms for you. One more thing. Don't take your wives, sisters, or daughters to live with you in the Middle East, because you will not like the way that they are treated.
    Well, you are still wrong on the PC thing being a cause. Russia has terrorist. Are they too PC? How about Israel? How about middle eastern countries? Pakistan? Are these places all too PC? I don't think so.

That being said, I actually agree with a fair amount of what you just posted. Just because I point out your faulty logic, doesn't mean that you aren't right on other things or that I disagree with you on everything just because I approach things from the other side of the aisle.

But I think Obama is plenty strong enough. Raining drones down upon terrorist and taking out Bin Laden doesn't exactly scream **** kissing a terrorist now does it?

The problem with people on the right, is they hate liberals and Obama so much, that they have a warped sense of his accomplishments. And good is never good enough. Everything is a criticism.

Mitt says he'll get unemployment below 6%, and the right wing claps. Obama actually does it, and the right wing complains it's not good enough. I dare say Obama could implement all the right wing policies you cared to name, and it still wouldn't be good enough and the right wing would still complain. Nothing is ever good enough unless they are the ones pulling the levers. Even if it's the same result. They just can't stand a democrat having success in anything. It's rather ridiculous.

palandri likes this.
    01-12-2015 03:10 PM
    It takes courage, many don't have it to speak on a national level because they will get killed. Sadat spoke out, he was killed. el-Sisi gave a remarkable speech on New Years day, he likely has a bounty on his head right now.
    It definitely does take courage, but it is necessary to make progress. Lack of direct condemnation from the Muslim community is being interpreted as though they condone the violence... Or at least tolerate it. And I am not sure whether or not the average middle eastern Muslim cares that people are being killed in the name or their religion. Muslims I have been acquainted with over the years definitely have cared, but they have all lived in the US for extended periods of time and directly seen the effects it has. Complacency is not their friend in this situation.

Sent from my XT1096
    palandri likes this.
    01-12-2015 05:16 PM
    Well, you are still wrong on the PC thing being a cause. Russia has terrorist. Are they too PC? How about Israel? How about middle eastern countries? Pakistan? Are these places all too PC? I don't think so.

That being said, I actually agree with a fair amount of what you just posted. Just because I point out your faulty logic, doesn't mean that you aren't right on other things or that I disagree with you on everything just because I approach things from the other side of the aisle.

But I think Obama is plenty strong enough. Raining drones down upon terrorist and taking out Bin Laden doesn't exactly scream **** kissing a terrorist now does it?

The problem with people on the right, is they hate liberals and Obama so much, that they have a warped sense of his accomplishments. And good is never good enough. Everything is a criticism.

Mitt says he'll get unemployment below 6%, and the right wing claps. Obama actually does it, and the right wing complains it's not good enough. I dare say Obama could implement all the right wing policies you cared to name, and it still wouldn't be good enough and the right wing would still complain. Nothing is ever good enough unless they are the ones pulling the levers. Even if it's the same result. They just can't stand a democrat having success in anything. It's rather ridiculous.

Obama didn't rain down drones on terrorists, he has sent a few, not many. He didn't kill Bin-Laden, the Navy Seals did. He let our Ambassador to Libya get killed, then lied about what caused the event. He is not a strong President, he is a reluctant President. He doesn't do things because they are right, he does them only if they are....here come those words again....politically correct. IMHO, he hates America, he hates white people(that one i can't understand, because his mother was white), and he hates the American form of democracy. Given the chance, he would tear down this country. Under his watch, our prestige has hit rock bottom, and this latest incident, the snubbing of France, has made things even worse. I believe that one word will stop Hillary from becoming President, Benghazi. In reality, it was Obama who rejected the placement of extra security guards, when our ambassador left Tripoli for Benghazi. Killing an American Ambassador to any country has always been an act of war, but not since Obama took over. Look, the next President will be a Republican, i think you know that, but there are some real idiots on that side too. I only hope that he, or she is strong on foreign policy, and not a closet Muslim, like the present occupier of the White House.
    01-12-2015 05:30 PM
    It definitely does take courage, but it is necessary to make progress. Lack of direct condemnation from the Muslim community is being interpreted as though they condone the violence... Or at least tolerate it. And I am not sure whether or not the average middle eastern Muslim cares that people are being killed in the name or their religion. Muslims I have been acquainted with over the years definitely have cared, but they have all lived in the US for extended periods of time and directly seen the effects it has. Complacency is not their friend in this situation.

Sent from my XT1096
    They do tolerate it. If they say they care, it's because they have a mic and camera shoved in their face at that moment. You will see people absolutely rip Christianity for what they perceive as bad ideas because they know nothing will happen. It's easy to kick dirt at the catholic church. They will not call out Islam, because they are scared. Not Judaism because they'll get pegged and anti-Semite.

Unfortunately it starts with the Imams. But you also have a whack job like Choudray in the UK spew hate and indoctrinate these people. They listen to their Imams and hold what they say as sacred and follow it to a "T". If it were a few thousand we would see a reform, it isn't. But in an effort to not paint all Muslims with the same brush, we lie about exactly how many hold these views.
    01-12-2015 05:44 PM
    You're right correct, they're going to complain, regardless.

I'm okay with him not being there, but I think John Kerry should have been.

Someone should've been there to represent our solidarity with France, and if anything to get small minded people like grunt's panties in a bunch...."ERMERGERD, HE'S A FRENCHIE!!"

Is English your first language? What the hell is a "mouth breather"?
    Go find a mirror, look into it. Hope this helps.
    01-12-2015 06:04 PM
167 1234 ...