03-24-2015 05:55 PM
216 ... 45678 ...
tools
    Mitts' a legend in his own mind. What a moron Mormon.
    Don't worry, the words look the same to me too sometimes....
    01-31-2015 11:04 AM
    Its gonna be jeb.

Posted via the Android Central App
    I want McCain to run again. He's too old though.

I just can't wait for the concentration of crazy at the Republican Primaries. I love that they have these derpy meetings throughout the year. Did anyone else catch Sarah Palin from a few days ago? Thank you for this John McCain.... See Sarah Palin's puzzling speech - CNN Video
    A895 and GadgetGator like this.
    01-31-2015 11:10 AM
    Republicans are so stupid and greedy. It's amazing. Some are one and some are the other, then you have those that are both (see palin, sarah) but they all are at least one.
    01-31-2015 11:29 AM
    Republicans are so stupid and greedy. It's amazing. Some are one and some are the other, then you have those that are both (see palin, sarah) but they all are at least one.
    I think what happens is they are bought out by wealthy entities and have no problem carrying out those wealthy donors' commands. They have to spin their deeds to fool most of their base and in the process come across as idiots. Look at the healthcare debate. Who in their right mind would argue against making sure EVERYONE has some form of medical coverage? The only people that would benefit from not everyone being covered are people in the industry that are bilking the system (our resident PA sure has some strong opinions on it).

Another subject that they argue against, Unions. Who would argue that a strong workforce union that fights for fair wages, good working conditions, and good benefits for working class Americans would be a bad thing? Those that would stand to lose the most of course. CEOs, upper management types, they should argue against unions because all the things that unions would fight for, they don't come cheap. Why some average worker should fight against unions is beyond me, even more perplexing is someone that would vote an anti-union politician into office. I guess "trickle down" isn't just an economic ideology, but also a way of thinking "If I think like a rich person then maybe one day I'll be a rich person too!".

The GOP politicians know exactly what they're doing. It's their delivery of that message that makes them look stupid, "Oh global warming isn't a real thing, I'm not a scientist, but it's cold where I live!" I have some co-workers that started babbling about that very topic this week with the heavy snow in the Northeast. The idiots were actually talking about it all smug, yet we were walking around outside in short sleeves because it was 70 degrees outside (our average high around this time is 55 degrees). I guess by their "logic", global warming is a thing since it was 15 degrees warmer in our area, but in the North East, it isn't a thing..... Did I mention my co-workers aren't real bright?
    A895 and GadgetGator like this.
    01-31-2015 11:44 AM
    More "wisdom" from FatBlankabee.... Huckabee compares being gay to drinking
    http://www.cnn.com//2015/02/01/polit...age/index.html

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
    Scott7217 likes this.
    02-02-2015 05:21 AM
    http://www.cnn.com//2015/02/01/polit...age/index.html

And I in turn compare him to a dim 10 watt bulb. And to a charlatan which he most certainly is. Although it is entertaining that he thinks he has a shot at being president. The first sign of a leader should be good judgment. He puts himself out of the running right from the start.

Posted via Android Central App
    A895 likes this.
    02-03-2015 10:57 AM
    Huckabee compares being gay to drinking, swearing - CNN.com

The man's an ***** and I would wager most in the GOP view him equally as such.
    02-03-2015 12:31 PM
    The man's an ***** and I would wager most in the GOP view him equally as such.
    The right wing probably is ok with these types of extreme right nutbags so that they can push their right agenda as "normal".
    02-03-2015 12:57 PM
    The right wing probably is ok with these types of extreme right nutbags so that they can push their right agenda as "normal".
    Right, about as much as the left is OK with the Alan Grayson's of their party.
    02-03-2015 01:45 PM
    ...and to push scriptures written 2000 years ago, when they thought the earth was flat and the stars revolved around the earth.
    02-03-2015 06:59 PM
    ...and to push scriptures written 2000 years ago, when they thought the earth was flat and the stars revolved around the earth.
    I personally believe that they don't believe a lot of what they push, but because it helps garner that demographic's vote, they'll say whatever they can to get that vote. I think the left also has theirs. I wonder how many of them actually have economical vehicles and practice green policies.
    02-03-2015 08:07 PM
    I think the left also has theirs. I wonder how many of them actually have economical vehicles and practice green policies.
    Well we don't have to look any further than Al Gore to get that answer.
    02-04-2015 11:08 AM
    Well we don't have to look any further than Al Gore to get that answer.
    I tend to agree, especially all his jet-setting that added quite a bit to his carbon footprint. But, would he have been able to draw as much attention to his cause if he had just sat home and blogged about it?
    A895 likes this.
    02-04-2015 04:03 PM
    I personally believe that they don't believe a lot of what they push, but because it helps garner that demographic's vote, they'll say whatever they can to get that vote. I think the left also has theirs. I wonder how many of them actually have economical vehicles and practice green policies.
    What good is it to get a small demographic block's vote, if you can not get the majority of what's left to vote for you too?

It's all a rather pointless exercise, unless one has other motivations of course, like speaking gigs and book sales.

02-04-2015 04:48 PM
    What good is it to get a small demographic block's vote, if you can not get the majority of what's left to vote for you too?

It's all a rather pointless exercise, unless one has other motivations of course, like speaking gigs and book sales.

No no no, I mean they go so far to the right that it excites their "Jesus base" and pulls the issues to the right. Then when the primaries are over, they can back their candidate and those Jesus freaks then vote for the GOP nomination. I think it mostly just pulls a candidate more to the right than he/she would generally be, and then when they go to vote, it injects that candidate with more of the vote.
    02-04-2015 05:46 PM
    I tend to agree, especially all his jet-setting that added quite a bit to his carbon footprint. But, would he have been able to draw as much attention to his cause if he had just sat home and blogged about it?
    If you talk the talk, then walk the walk. Wasn't it also documented that his mansion in Nashville consumed 12-20 times the natural gas and electricity as the average house in the US. His rhetoric and his actions only enforce some peoples believes that " going green" is simply huge money making attempt and nothing more.
    02-05-2015 10:41 AM
    If you talk the talk, then walk the walk. Wasn't it also documented that his mansion in Nashville consumed 12-20 times the natural gas and electricity as the average house in the US. His rhetoric and his actions only enforce some peoples believes that " going green" is simply huge money making attempt and nothing more.
    Going green us anything but, he may be a hypocrite at times, but Al Gore had the right message.

02-05-2015 11:29 AM
    Going green us anything but, he may be a hypocrite at times, but Al Gore had the right message.

I understand that, but there's no doubt that when the front man of the movement is a hypocrite, it's hard for some to not view the entire movement as a bit of a sham.
    02-05-2015 11:44 AM
    I understand that, but there's no doubt that when the front man of the movement is a hypocrite, it's hard for some to not view the entire movement as a bit of a sham.
    The movement is a reaction to reality. If you're looking for a reason to remain blind on climate change then there are plenty out there.

A895 likes this.
    02-05-2015 04:52 PM
    And most of us understand that it's big business trying to get out of being responsible to this planet and to its inhabitants. Working in IT, I already know that most companies are perfectly fine with laissez faire network security, and common infrastructure if it means more money in their pocket. Now if they're ok with cutting corners when it comes to their IT infrastructure, I'm absolutely convinced that they're ok with poisoning our atmosphere. We need to stop allowing greed to poison our atmosphere.
    02-05-2015 05:40 PM
    That doesn't make it any less of an issue. Images of Change You can't tell me that NASA is in on this "hoax".
    02-05-2015 05:42 PM
    It is actually easy. The movement is nothing close to a sham sounds like you had little trust in it to begin with.

02-05-2015 08:07 PM
    So, would you disagree with Mike Huckabee over statements like these?

"We believe that each of us is 'wonderfully made' in the image of God."

"The full breadth of human knowledge is like a grain of sand in God’s hands. And there are some mysteries in this world we cannot fully comprehend. As it’s written in Job, 'God’s voice thunders in marvelous ways. He does great things beyond our understandings.'"
    palandri likes this.
    02-05-2015 10:08 PM

"The full breadth of human knowledge is like a grain of sand in God’s hands. And there are some mysteries in this world we cannot fully comprehend. As it’s written in Job, 'God’s voice thunders in marvelous ways. He does great things beyond our understandings.'"
    Its vague and somewhat positive. What is to actually believe. It has no substance.

Scott7217 likes this.
    02-05-2015 10:11 PM

Here are my thoughts:
    Attached Thumbnails Romney Part Three???-neil.jpg  
    Scott7217, JnEricsonx and A895 like this.
    02-05-2015 10:24 PM
216 ... 45678 ...