04-10-2015 04:30 AM
142 12345 ...
tools
    RIP racism... Unless you're black. Then you're still free to be racist against whites and other races all you want because apparently only "black lives matter." Heaven forbid anyone say "all lives matter," or some white kids go to support blacks at one of their rallies.
    I see plenty of other races at the rallies and marches because of all this racism. Do u hear us yelling on a bus to hang white people?? Are unarmed white people getting shot by the people who are supposed to protect every other week?? I love all races but a spade is a spade.

Sent from my T-Mobile Galaxy S4 rockin 5.0.1
    A895 likes this.
    03-13-2015 10:20 PM
    Please, enlighten me as to why I should jump behind movements based on lies and hoaxes?
    You obviously don't understand the movement and only pay attention to the right winged nuts headliners on it.

Posted via the Android Central App
    03-13-2015 10:20 PM
    This is how you know there is a problem:

http://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2...pedia-entries/

Posted via the Android Central App
    03-13-2015 10:54 PM
    03-14-2015 01:31 AM
    Kinda hard to take statements like this seriously when the incident sparking the racist outrage was a justified act regardless of race and the movement's chant was literally a lie. This is why you see so much cynicism regarding race issues. So many of the ones that actually make the news are based on false information, people jumping to conclusions, or just flat out hoaxes. Not just for race, but other hot button issues as well.
    In this case the act may have been justified, but the incident shined a light on the many racist problems that town had. Surely not even you are going to ignore that, are you? My comment shouldn't be hard to take seriously when the reports are there. Read them.

Posted via Android Central App
    03-14-2015 02:07 AM
    03-17-2015 11:19 PM
    Austin mayor outraged by racist stickers
    http://www.cnn.com//2015/03/19/us/au...ker/index.html

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
    03-19-2015 02:24 PM
    I see Mr. Peabody & Sherman brought the 50's back with them. I only wish they would have brought back those gas prices instead of the ignorance.
    A895 and Scott7217 like this.
    03-19-2015 08:36 PM
    Here's what I'd like to see, these members' names made public so that they may NEVER hold a position of power in corporate america, whether it the CEO of a large corporation or the manager at a McDonalds. Let these guys twist in the wind. Let their infamy follow them for the rest of their lives. Let it affect their future employment, let it affect their credit score, let society cast it's judgment upon these disgraceful individuals just as one of them would if they ever met someone of color.
    This is actually a very effective strategy. I seriously doubt anyone will hire any former member of Sigma Alpha Epsilon who is caught on video chanting racial epithets. It's probably a matter of time before the names are leaked.
    03-19-2015 10:28 PM
    This is actually a very effective strategy. I seriously doubt anyone will hire any former member of Sigma Alpha Epsilon who is caught on video chanting racial epithets. It's probably a matter of time before the names are leaked.
    Their names were already released. SAE brothers at OU facing death threats, assaults, lawyer says - CNN.com Sadly, a couple of the members are local to my area.
    03-19-2015 11:15 PM
    Their names were already released. SAE brothers at OU facing death threats, assaults, lawyer says - CNN.com Sadly, a couple of the members are local to my area.

Open mouth, insert foot. Sometimes though, that open mouth can garner the attention of another's fist.
    03-19-2015 11:24 PM
    Their names were already released.
    Then it will be up to the public to follow up with the Sigma Alpha Epsilon members. People can refuse to do anything with them, within the boundaries of the law.
    03-19-2015 11:43 PM
    Then it will be up to the public to follow up with the Sigma Alpha Epsilon members. People can refuse to do anything with them, within the boundaries of the law.
    Lets just hope there's a collective effort by many parties to keep these clowns from living well off. What I've noticed about the area I live in, native Texans, especially those that grew up in the immediate Dallas Fort Worth area (except for a few high end neighborhoods where they look down at everyone), the ones that demonstrate a more racist tones are from other southern parts of the country that have migrated here recently. Out of all the outright racist people that I personally know, quite a few are from Oklahoma, a couple are from Arkansas, and one or two from Louisiana. Kind of sad that it only takes a few of these boneheads that are more than likely not from this area to label the entire area as a bunch of backwoods racist hillbillies.
    03-20-2015 05:26 PM
    Lets just hope there's a collective effort by many parties to keep these clowns from living well off.
    Can the members of Sigma Alpha Epsilon do anything to make amends for their deeds?
    03-23-2015 05:14 AM
    Can the members of Sigma Alpha Epsilon do anything to make amends for their deeds?
    People rarely ever change. Deep seeded hatred is not replaced by gumdrops and rainbows over night. While it is not impossible, it is very unlikely these quarter wits are willing to put forth any real effort.
    A895 likes this.
    03-23-2015 05:25 AM
    While it is not impossible, it is very unlikely these quarter wits are willing to put forth any real effort.
    I would also agree that change is not impossible. Whether or not people put in real effort is up to them.

In any case, we would not suggest that they remain as racists for the rest of their lives. We would encourage them to change, even if the path is difficult.
    03-23-2015 06:53 AM

The kids looked like pampered little ****** nozzles so I doubt they'll change. I'm sure they feel that it's society's fault. Considering they went this long with their racist attitudes without being called out, I'm sure it would be easier for them to just hide their true feelings and pretend to make amends with an apology.
    A895 likes this.
    03-23-2015 07:10 AM
    The kids looked like pampered little ****** nozzles so I doubt they'll change. I'm sure they feel that it's society's fault. Considering they went this long with their racist attitudes without being called out, I'm sure it would be easier for them to just hide their true feelings and pretend to make amends with an apology.
    Very true. They are only sorry because the were caught. The ironic thing is, these ******bags are the epitome of who they were chanting will never be part of their fraternity.
    A895 likes this.
    03-23-2015 06:34 PM
    Very true. They are only sorry because the were caught. The ironic thing is, these ******bags are the epitome of who they were chanting will never be part of their fraternity.
    It's my belief that there is trash in EVERY color of EVERY race of man. These punks are plain and simply, white trash.
    03-23-2015 09:04 PM
    It's my belief that there is trash in EVERY color of EVERY race of man. These punks are plain and simply, white trash.
    I see what you are saying. But for me, it is part of the problem. People dissect themselves in to so many insignificant categories. We are all members of the same species. We are all part of the human race. Which for me, is the one and only race there is. But as I have said, there are two different types of people, cool ones, and f***tards.
    03-24-2015 01:35 PM
    Considering they went this long with their racist attitudes without being called out, I'm sure it would be easier for them to just hide their true feelings and pretend to make amends with an apology.
    An apology would be a good start.

We would have to follow up on the Sigma Alpha Epsilon members to see if they were truly sincere with their apology.

Is there anything else they could do to fix their mistake, or is it something they'll have to live with for the rest of their lives?
    03-24-2015 04:49 PM
    I see what you are saying. But for me, it is part of the problem. People dissect themselves in to so many insignificant categories. We are all members of the same species. We are all part of the human race. Which for me, is the one and only race there is. But as I have said, there are two different types of people, cool ones, and ards.
    I kind of like celebrating different cultures and our differences, but I'm right there with you, we all bleed when we're cut, and we're all pretty much insignificant, it's when we band together that we accomplish awe inspiring feats.

We would have to follow up on the Sigma Alpha Epsilon members to see if they were truly sincere with their apology.

Is there anything else they could do to fix their mistake, or is it something they'll have to live with for the rest of their lives?
    One can forgive, but one should never forget. Knowing that these students had this mentality at one point, them having to bear the fruit of their racist acts should live with them until it's naturally forgotten. If I were a black hiring manager, I'd hire one of these punks and make them my own personal hand puppet. Something tells me that these punks would rather live off of mom and dad than work for anyone of color.
    A895 likes this.
    03-24-2015 07:08 PM

They will never truly be sorry. Their true colors shone through. They are ignorant hateful bags of fecal matter. As for fixing their "mistake", people will forget as soon as the next hot topic appears. Sure, this particular incident may be used in comparison, but people will no longer care soon enough. Sad, but true.
    A895 likes this.
    03-24-2015 07:18 PM
    Some of you act like college students never did anything stupid before. I'm not excusing their actions, but to say there's no chance at bettering themselves shows the same bigotry in you.
    03-24-2015 08:03 PM
    Some of you act like college students never did anything stupid before. I'm not excusing their actions, but to say there's no chance at bettering themselves shows the same bigotry in you.
    Bigotry? Not at all. People's actions are the reasons I dislike them, not their skin color.
    A895 likes this.
    03-24-2015 10:07 PM
142 12345 ...