03-14-2018 06:48 PM
217 12345 ...
tools
    Today's news:

Bernie Sanders is rumored to be getting into the race. I think this will bring the likely democrats to around four. All that talk of a coronation was nonsense. I knew someone would challenge Clinton.

On the Republican side, Chris Christie's wife just left her lucrative Wall Street job which only a week ago was said to be a very tough decision should he run. So now that she's done it, does this mean he's running? If so, between the two parties there will be a LOT of people running.

Can't say this upcoming cycle will be dull!
    A895 likes this.
    04-28-2015 08:38 PM
    But it DOES matter as these candidates will still say they are against SSM. They will probably even float work arounds. The abortion issue was decided long ago but the GOP is still trying to work around that and turning off some voters in the process. I don't know why you think SCOTUS deciding this issue is any different. Young people will still stay away in droves. It will be decades before younger, yet unborn children grow up not knowing these positions before the GOP will make headway with a younger generation. But they've blown it with this one and that translates into lost elections.

Also as I made mention earlier, the Hispanic vote is fine for the general, though that's still not even half. But the real problem is the primary which you didn't address. Cruz Rubio and Bush will split the Hispanic vote three ways at least. How does that help Bush?
    Oh, I just mean in the general (re: latino/hispanic vote). Even if Jeb/whomever gets a bit of normal R range, let's say +7pts over the dismal romney share (so 34 vs. 27) of 15% electorate in NV, that's a whole point over the spread, that's big. Means a 2 pt difference. damn. (NV only, cuz she has to have it to win). Trouble. Will all depend on what Bush says about Obamacare.

As for the primary, Cruz is going nowhere because he's too religious. It'll be Rubio, Bush, Walker. I think any of them *could* win but i think Bush has the establishment and the money. I *wish* Cruz would win the primary. . It'll be an interesting show, that's for sure.

Hmmm, ssm, true re: it being brought up. But R's generally don't get the lgbt vote anyway, so it's not like it will hurt them this year more than any other. 3 R's have won in my own time, so clearly they can win without the gay vote. Can HRC *increase* her percentage of the lgbt vote, probably, i used to volunteer for her, lgbt quite fond of the hil. But even a 5pt increase over last year of lets say, of 3-4% of the population... Okay, maybe she gets a handful of more votes. That's 0.15 pts, for a .3 pt spread. Nothing to sneeze at I suppose. She'll def. get the lgbt crowd out i think. And I don't know if her campaign manager is going to be visible or not, but there's a guy that will get lgbt out to vote. .
    04-28-2015 10:17 PM
    The odds are very much against her winning. Imo, she has one shot, and one shot only, and that is that women come out in record numbers. If they do, she can *maybe*, maybe win.
    It wouldn't surprise me if women did come out in record numbers to vote for Hillary Clinton.
    04-29-2015 01:17 AM
    It wouldn't surprise me if women did come out in record numbers to vote for Hillary Clinton.
    It would me. I've asked numerous women who I know whether they would consider voting for Clinton. Every single one of them said no. I've had two that told me they don't think a woman should hold the presidency.

I tend to disagree with them. While my overall choices are 1. Bush and 2. Kasich, I'd be more than willing to vote for Hillary if neither one of those 2 get the nod. To be perfectly honest, she hasn't really done too much to rule out my voting for her. She seems more centrist than the majority of those running, has the experience, and has Bill. Whether you hated the man or not, he has great experience that could help Hillary.

Posted via the Android Central App
    04-29-2015 01:31 AM
    It would me. I've asked numerous women who I know whether they would consider voting for Clinton. Every single one of them said no. I've had two that told me they don't think a woman should hold the presidency.
    That's interesting. Did the women give a reason why they wouldn't vote for Hillary Clinton? Did they have someone else in mind for president?
    04-29-2015 01:44 AM
    Oh, I just mean in the general (re: latino/hispanic vote). Even if Jeb/whomever gets a bit of normal R range, let's say +7pts over the dismal romney share (so 34 vs. 27) of 15% electorate in NV, that's a whole point over the spread, that's big. Means a 2 pt difference. damn. (NV only, cuz she has to have it to win). Trouble. Will all depend on what Bush says about Obamacare.

As for the primary, Cruz is going nowhere because he's too religious. It'll be Rubio, Bush, Walker. I think any of them *could* win but i think Bush has the establishment and the money. I *wish* Cruz would win the primary. . It'll be an interesting show, that's for sure.

Hmmm, ssm, true re: it being brought up. But R's generally don't get the lgbt vote anyway, so it's not like it will hurt them this year more than any other. 3 R's have won in my own time, so clearly they can win without the gay vote. Can HRC *increase* her percentage of the lgbt vote, probably, i used to volunteer for her, lgbt quite fond of the hil. But even a 5pt increase over last year of lets say, of 3-4% of the population... Okay, maybe she gets a handful of more votes. That's 0.15 pts, for a .3 pt spread. Nothing to sneeze at I suppose. She'll def. get the lgbt crowd out i think. And I don't know if her campaign manager is going to be visible or not, but there's a guy that will get lgbt out to vote. .
    3R's might have won in your time when gay rights approval was less than what it is now, but could an R win NOW? That is the question. Same sex marriage approval is at 60% now. That's an amazing number. Will some of those throw their principles and their gay friends and family under the bus? Maybe some will. But will all or even the majority of them? Doubtful.

You are looking at history as if Romney and McCain were flukes. And as if people have forgotten the W years and as if a lot of R voters had not died. And as if younger votes didn't matter, and as if gay rights were stuck in the 1990's. And as if more people aren't leaning on the more progressive side of issues these days. But it's not the 1990's anymore and there's been a whole lot of water put under the GOP bridge. Times have changed.

I know that you say it's difficult for a third term for one party, but that's pundit talk. Each election needs to be taken in it's current time period. Not reduced to some formula. Issues and where each party stands and where the majority of voters stand need to be taken into account. That's what really matters.

The only ways I see Republicans winning is if the economy collapses before the election, the Dem candidate really blows the debates, or Dems stay home and don't vote for some reason. And the GOP would also have to run someone that appeals across party lines. Not Bush. More like the current Ohio governor. If those things don't happen, then the GOP will be gnashing their teeth another four years.
    04-29-2015 02:20 AM
    If those things don't happen, then the GOP will be gnashing their teeth another four years.
    The effect can be longer than 4 years if some of the conservative Supreme Court justices retire.

If Hillary Clinton or another Democrat becomes president, we'll probably have more liberal justices appointed to the bench. They will be making decisions long after the president who nominated them leaves office.
    04-29-2015 02:32 AM
    That's interesting. Did the women give a reason why they wouldn't vote for Hillary Clinton? Did they have someone else in mind for president?
    The general answer I got is that they don't think a woman should run the country.

Granted, I'm in the South and people like to vote against their interests here. I mean, for crying out loud, if Jesus asked for a tax increase for anything, the South would turn Atheist overnight.

Posted via the Android Central App
    04-29-2015 08:59 AM
    I think you're right. I get a little pessimistic and also sometimes don't have faith in women to know that we are not as respected in society as we should be, but it would almost be absurd for women not to at least get out for their first oppty to vote for HRC. I give it a 4 pt bump in voting, and that 4 pts would all go to hrc, lol. So that's like 2.5 for the whole election. hmmm. Boy are the R's going to have to really beat down the spirit of women to kill hillary off. I have to wonder if they more they try to kill her off will women just be f'g pissed. I only know women who are already pissed off, any insight to how normal people react?

3R's might have won in your time when gay rights approval was less than what it is now, but could an R win NOW? That is the question. Same sex marriage approval is at 60% now. That's an amazing number. Will some of those throw their principles and their gay friends and family under the bus? Maybe some will. But will all or even the majority of them? Doubtful.

You are looking at history as if Romney and McCain were flukes. And as if people have forgotten the W years and as if a lot of R voters had not died. And as if younger votes didn't matter, and as if gay rights were stuck in the 1990's. And as if more people aren't leaning on the more progressive side of issues these days. But it's not the 1990's anymore and there's been a whole lot of water put under the GOP bridge. Times have changed.

I know that you say it's difficult for a third term for one party, but that's pundit talk. Each election needs to be taken in it's current time period. Not reduced to some formula. Issues and where each party stands and where the majority of voters stand need to be taken into account. That's what really matters.

The only ways I see Republicans winning is if the economy collapses before the election, the Dem candidate really blows the debates, or Dems stay home and don't vote for some reason. And the GOP would also have to run someone that appeals across party lines. Not Bush. More like the current Ohio governor. If those things don't happen, then the GOP will be gnashing their teeth another four years.
    Okay, let's say there is a new skew to D for lgbt voters, they're still only 3% of the population, and they already skew dem, so we're talking about a increase X x3%. That's small. But i'll take it. .15, again, nothing to sneeze at.

So apart from that, do you see the media's ability to affect elections? It won't be easy for the media to kill her off, but they will do everything they can to hurt her. Look at the bogus email story. That was concocted and narrated by the media. Actually, solely by the NYT and then other outlets followed. That won't just happen one time. NYT article about Russians/Uranium, it insinuated all sorts of bs but people took it seriously. That's April. Emails was march, you can expect probably about 5 more of those. That has an effect. And it goes for ALLLL media. MSNBC, no fan of Hil, that Lawrence guy, my god. Chuck Todd, wow. Fox actually sticks up for her sometimes. lol. They're going to come up with s--t you cannot even imagine.

3rd term. that's not pundit talk, that's reality. People switch hit after 2 terms, it's common. Although i doubt women will this year. Which essentially leaves white men. lol. Interesting.

what do you think about new voter restrictions? Those have an effect. NV just passed, if i understand correctly 5 of them. Not all of them will go into effect, but they'll use the worst of the lot. The fact is, people do switch the party they vote for after 2 terms of one party, it's common.

She won't win Florida if Jeb wins the nom, she won't. So she has to win OH, NV *or* IA. IA doesn't like her, they don't. She should go there and talk farming, lol. She knows tons about it. (i think they know that though, and they still don't like her).

OH, they specifically, switch hit quite a bit. (Obama won OH by a scant 2 points and white people voted for him in greater numbers than even in NY, so that wasn't the issue).

NV. Big concern there because of the Latino vote vs. Romney's ****ty numbers last year + voter restrictions.

Okay, i'm gonna give her NV. Obama won by 4pts last year. Romney would have gotten at least 2 pts more if Latinos weren't so averse to him, which would make it even. Now you have to factor in white men switching (not only do white people often switch, but poll breakdowns show - any poll i've seen - white men do not like H, they don't). That's a minus for HRC, but I can't see women switch hitting this year. Women who feel comfortable voting Dem, will vote HRC. Which still puts her behind but if women turnout, she could make it.

VA, Obama won by less than 4 pts. Dunno why Hillary has such a hard time in polls in VA. Maybe Bill, as he says, can "round up the cracker vote", lol.
    04-29-2015 09:55 AM
    That's not true. While it won't be a cakewalk she'll have plenty more than just women willing to vote for her. Hispanics, blacks, gays, asians and progressive white men aren't going to be voting republican. Neither will most young people.

The electoral map now favors Democrats. It's Republicans who have the greater hill to climb in any Presidential election. While there are bound to be plenty of scandals and mud slinging, you cannot neglect the damage Republicans will do to themselves during the debates. Talk of deporting people, cutting social security, repealing healthcare, attacking gays...these things don't fly with most voters.
    This is definitely more true than false. While I think the Republicans will hold on to Congress, Democrats have a huge advantage in electoral votes right now. Whoever the Republicans nominate will need to be charismatic and a visionary. They will have to pull people out to the poles that do not normally vote or usually vote D.

However, the largest demographic no one talks about is the nonvoting public. Anyone that could get a large percentage of those that normally do not vote to vote for them will win by a landslide. It is sad but true.

Sent from my XT1096
    04-29-2015 12:12 PM
    My wife generally does not believe a woman should be president. She thinks it will hurt our image in the non western portions of the world and that women are less likely to think rationally in high pressure situations. I was surprised she viewed this way to be honest. I do not disagree with her points, but I would vote for the right woman without a second thought.

Sent from my XT1096
    04-29-2015 12:29 PM
    This is definitely more true than false. While I think the Republicans will hold on to Congress, Democrats have a huge advantage in electoral votes right now. Whoever the Republicans nominate will need to be charismatic and a visionary. They will have to pull people out to the poles that do not normally vote or usually vote D.

However, the largest demographic no one talks about is the nonvoting public. Anyone that could get a large percentage of those that normally do not vote to vote for them will win by a landslide. It is sad but true.

Sent from my XT1096
    what states do you think the dems now have an advantage in for the Presidential election?
    04-29-2015 01:18 PM
    The effect can be longer than 4 years if some of the conservative Supreme Court justices retire.

If Hillary Clinton or another Democrat becomes president, we'll probably have more liberal justices appointed to the bench. They will be making decisions long after the president who nominated them leaves office.
    Very good point. Which is why everyone should vote and pay attention to party policies not just individual candidates.
    04-29-2015 06:02 PM
    I think you're right. I get a little pessimistic and also sometimes don't have faith in women to know that we are not as respected in society as we should be, but it would almost be absurd for women not to at least get out for their first oppty to vote for HRC. I give it a 4 pt bump in voting, and that 4 pts would all go to hrc, lol. So that's like 2.5 for the whole election. hmmm. Boy are the R's going to have to really beat down the spirit of women to kill hillary off. I have to wonder if they more they try to kill her off will women just be f'g pissed. I only know women who are already pissed off, any insight to how normal people react?

Okay, let's say there is a new skew to D for lgbt voters, they're still only 3% of the population, and they already skew dem, so we're talking about a increase X x3%. That's small. But i'll take it. .15, again, nothing to sneeze at.

So apart from that, do you see the media's ability to affect elections? It won't be easy for the media to kill her off, but they will do everything they can to hurt her. Look at the bogus email story. That was concocted and narrated by the media. Actually, solely by the NYT and then other outlets followed. That won't just happen one time. NYT article about Russians/Uranium, it insinuated all sorts of bs but people took it seriously. That's April. Emails was march, you can expect probably about 5 more of those. That has an effect. And it goes for ALLLL media. MSNBC, no fan of Hil, that Lawrence guy, my god. Chuck Todd, wow. Fox actually sticks up for her sometimes. lol. They're going to come up with s--t you cannot even imagine.

3rd term. that's not pundit talk, that's reality. People switch hit after 2 terms, it's common. Although i doubt women will this year. Which essentially leaves white men. lol. Interesting.

what do you think about new voter restrictions? Those have an effect. NV just passed, if i understand correctly 5 of them. Not all of them will go into effect, but they'll use the worst of the lot. The fact is, people do switch the party they vote for after 2 terms of one party, it's common.

She won't win Florida if Jeb wins the nom, she won't. So she has to win OH, NV *or* IA. IA doesn't like her, they don't. She should go there and talk farming, lol. She knows tons about it. (i think they know that though, and they still don't like her).

OH, they specifically, switch hit quite a bit. (Obama won OH by a scant 2 points and white people voted for him in greater numbers than even in NY, so that wasn't the issue).

NV. Big concern there because of the Latino vote vs. Romney's ****ty numbers last year + voter restrictions.

Okay, i'm gonna give her NV. Obama won by 4pts last year. Romney would have gotten at least 2 pts more if Latinos weren't so averse to him, which would make it even. Now you have to factor in white men switching (not only do white people often switch, but poll breakdowns show - any poll i've seen - white men do not like H, they don't). That's a minus for HRC, but I can't see women switch hitting this year. Women who feel comfortable voting Dem, will vote HRC. Which still puts her behind but if women turnout, she could make it.

VA, Obama won by less than 4 pts. Dunno why Hillary has such a hard time in polls in VA. Maybe Bill, as he says, can "round up the cracker vote", lol.
    When you say only three percent of the population, who specifically are you talking about? Gay people? That is not who I am talking about. Over and over I have been talking about the younger demographic which I think is more than 3℅.

I agree the media can effect elections to some extent, but I don't get the hate for MSNBC or Lawrence O'Donnell who has been supporting Hillary and referring to her over and over again as "our next president". He's been saying that for over a year. Chuck Todd is very fair and is critical of everyone. Which is why everyone is critical of him. Lol

I really don't get where you come up with the "common" party switcher comment. That's just not true. Most people stick to party. If switching were common, the voting results would be more like 70-30 or 80-20 every eight years. But we do not. Because most people don't abandon their principles. You don't have a right winger saying "you know, I don't like gay marriage or abortion but I think it's time for a Democrat."

As for voter ID laws, there is plenty of time to mitigate them. I agree that Florida may be tough to win if Bush is the nominee, but that is still an assumption on your part. He might not be and does have baggage of his own. I remain firmly convinced that Scott Walker or John Kasich could beat him.

Of course Kasich would present a problem for Hillary in the form of Ohio. I really think he is one to watch. And if it's a Bush/Kasich ticket, that would probably be the most potent weapon of all for the GOP. but that is a lot of ifs at this point.
    Paisley likes this.
    04-29-2015 06:33 PM
    When you say only three percent of the population, who specifically are you talking about? Gay people? That is not who I am talking about. Over and over I have been talking about the younger demographic which I think is more than 3℅.

I agree the media can effect elections to some extent, but I don't get the hate for MSNBC or Lawrence O'Donnell who has been supporting Hillary and referring to her over and over again as "our next president". He's been saying that for over a year. Chuck Todd is very fair and is critical of everyone. Which is why everyone is critical of him. Lol

I really don't get where you come up with the "common" party switcher comment. That's just not true. Most people stick to party. If switching were common, the voting results would be more like 70-30 or 80-20 every eight years. But we do not. Because most people don't abandon their principles. You don't have a right winger saying "you know, I don't like gay marriage or abortion but I think it's time for a Democrat."

As for voter ID laws, there is plenty of time to mitigate them. I agree that Florida may be tough to win if Bush is the nominee, but that is still an assumption on your part. He might not be and does have baggage of his own. I remain firmly convinced that Scott Walker or John Kasich could beat him.

Of course Kasich would present a problem for Hillary in the form of Ohio. I really think he is one to watch. And if it's a Bush/Kasich ticket, that would probably be the most potent weapon of all for the GOP. but that is a lot of ifs at this point.
    re: lgbt, younger people vote D anyway, up to +20 dems. So i more meant lgbt persons among all age ranges.

Lawrence, disclosure, i cancelled my cable in 2008 cuz of some of the nastiness, namely that from MSNBC actually, so I can't say i've seen lawrence this year but that being said, i have a full facebook of HRC supporters and they cannot even watch him, so i would be extremely surprised to find he supported her. They turn off the channel immediately even though they stomach the rest of the shows. I think mnsbc has to come around in the general, at least the liberal ones will. Maybe not enthusiastically, but they won't have a choice. I look forward to NYT lukewarm endorsement. That's going to be painful for them. lol.

voter ID laws, praying for NV, haven't been able to come up with an answer as to whether they can be mitigated.

Most people stick to their party, but only takes 3-5% of people to switch hit, that is common and turns elections.

God i hope walker wins. lol. Union workers campaign but everyone one of them and their mothers will be out and about if homeboy gets the nom. . But Kasich does make me nervous. He can win a primary, and agree, Jeb/Kasich, bad news for me. lol.
    04-29-2015 07:41 PM
    The general answer I got is that they don't think a woman should run the country.
    Well, if Hillary Clinton wants to be president, she'll have to convince people that a woman can run the country, and that she is the right candidate for the job.

I'm just not sure what she would say that would be enough to change people's minds.
    04-30-2015 12:14 AM
    Very good point. Which is why everyone should vote and pay attention to party policies not just individual candidates.
    It's not always easy, though. For example, George W. Bush nominated John Roberts as Chief Justice. Roberts would later vote to uphold the Affordable Care Act ("Obamacare"). So, sometimes you can't predict how someone will vote on a particular issue.
    04-30-2015 12:50 AM
    Bernie Sanders announces his presidential run - CNNPolitics.com

I would vote for this guy, but the right wing would paint him as some sort of socialist anti-christ that's to the left of Obama. The biggest reason I'd vote for him is not necessarily due to his belief that the government should be larger and more involved (I know how ineffective government can be, and I don't think that we as a country realize our potential when we have government giving us handouts), but because he's not beholden to large corporations and billionaires. Give me someone that's going to go against the grain over someone that's all about the status quo. The biggest problem with a lot of the candidates now is that they're pretty much all in the pocket of big business. The rich have learned how to make their voice louder via Citizens United which is pretty much an assault on our democracy.
    04-30-2015 12:45 PM
    re: lgbt, younger people vote D anyway, up to +20 dems. So i more meant lgbt persons among all age ranges.

Lawrence, disclosure, i cancelled my cable in 2008 cuz of some of the nastiness, namely that from MSNBC actually, so I can't say i've seen lawrence this year but that being said, i have a full facebook of HRC supporters and they cannot even watch him, so i would be extremely surprised to find he supported her. They turn off the channel immediately even though they stomach the rest of the shows. I think mnsbc has to come around in the general, at least the liberal ones will. Maybe not enthusiastically, but they won't have a choice. I look forward to NYT lukewarm endorsement. That's going to be painful for them. lol.

voter ID laws, praying for NV, haven't been able to come up with an answer as to whether they can be mitigated.

Most people stick to their party, but only takes 3-5% of people to switch hit, that is common and turns elections.

God i hope walker wins. lol. Union workers campaign but everyone one of them and their mothers will be out and about if homeboy gets the nom. . But Kasich does make me nervous. He can win a primary, and agree, Jeb/Kasich, bad news for me. lol.
    So we are saying the same thing then....both younger people as well as gays vote democratic for the most part. Which makes my point....if the GOP isn't getting younger voters, and older republican voters aren't being replaced with younger voters, then how does the GOP win elections in the future. It's a math problem.

As for Lawrence, I am not sure how a bunch of HRC supporters who turn off the TV can know or indicate the position of someone they aren't watching. I watch Lawrence every single night. He smiles and beams when he says Hillary will be the next President. He hasn't said that lately likely because there's been a lot of other news going on, but again, he was saying this again and again for more than a year. He's very supportive. That doesn't mean you don't question even someone you support though. I support Obama, but I still question the trade deal he wants.
    04-30-2015 06:13 PM
    My wife generally does not believe a woman should be president. She thinks it will hurt our image in the non western portions of the world and that women are less likely to think rationally in high pressure situations.
    It's not like no one has ever heard of Hillary Clinton, even outside of the US. I would like to know if other countries like or dislike her.

As for high pressure situations, I guess that's why a lot of people prefer candidates who have served in the military. Fighting in a war is probably the most high-pressure situation you can experience. Hillary Clinton will have to find another way to demonstrate her leadership.
    04-30-2015 08:12 PM
    It's not like no one has ever heard of Hillary Clinton, even outside of the US. I would like to know if other countries like or dislike her.

As for high pressure situations, I guess that's why a lot of people prefer candidates who have served in the military. Fighting in a war is probably the most high-pressure situation you can experience. Hillary Clinton will have to find another way to demonstrate her leadership.
    She has more foreign policy experience than ANY of the other candidates (of either party). Has Marco Rubio met with all the key world leaders? No. Scott Walker? No. None of them have.
    04-30-2015 10:40 PM
    She is very well-liked in Europe, (not sure about france since she and Sarkozy teamed up to bomb Libya), she is beloved in many places in Africa and my Indian friend told me people in India like her husband a lot and i would be willing to bet that translates to her to those familiar with her. When i read articles about Hillary in Indian newspapers there is a very big difference in the POV than here. No sexism, no ugly derision. Twice i've seen them write recently about the attacks on her. and not in a favorable way.

....everyone else hates us in general i think. lol. Mostly kidding, but not really. And the ones other ones that don't hate us i just don't know their opinion of her (japan, non-communist south american countries).

In countries we are *not* friendly with, they know she is tough.

But everywhere she goes that she's not telling someone off, she's pretty well-liked probably because she doesn't have the oppo conglomerate that we have here and she's smart and tough, so countries that don't have a problem with that from a woman, like her.

Heads of nations that's she's not giving a hard time very much like her and respect her.

A lot of countries don't have a problem with women in power. imo, here we do. even India and PAKISTAN (!!) have had a woman PM. Granted, Bhutto was assassinated, but that was political.

And as a person, not so much her position as a leader, but certainly as a politician, she's been voted 17 out of 19 years, worlds most admired woman.
    05-01-2015 08:29 AM

Hillary has a very nasty habit of being willing to drop bombs at the drop of a hat, balks not at all, in fact, barely bats an eyelash. I think it's not good, but that's what it is. (as opposed to her husband who had a nasty habit of killing people here via the death penalty, but was hesitant always to pull the trigger abroad).

If you recall, first she convinces Sarkozy to drop bombs on Libya with the U.S., then she convinced Obama to follow through and drop bombs on Libya, which he was hesitant to do, and it was her full intent to then have the UN take over so that it didn't become the u.s.' war, which she did. That's someone who doesn't succumb to or buckle under pressure but forces other people to succumb under her pressure.

I've never seen her buckle under high pressure national or international crisis situations.

And seeing as none of the other candidates served in the military, i think that part doesn't matter btwn at least this bunch.
    05-01-2015 11:24 AM
    She has more foreign policy experience than ANY of the other candidates (of either party). Has Marco Rubio met with all the key world leaders? No. Scott Walker? No. None of them have.
    People can certainly vote for Hillary Clinton if they feel her experience makes her qualified for the job.

Frankly, I have no problem with a woman being president. I just find it strange that there are women out there who won't vote for another woman to be president.
    05-01-2015 10:03 PM
    People can certainly vote for Hillary Clinton if they feel her experience makes her qualified for the job.

Frankly, I have no problem with a woman being president. I just find it strange that there are women out there who won't vote for another woman to be president.
    Like this woman? Cheryl Rios, CEO who said females shouldn't be president, defends Facebook post - TODAY.com I personally think she's doing it as a marketing stunt, I mean she is the CEO of a marketing firm. I bet if you asked her if a woman should be submissive to her husband 100% all the time and if it is possible for a husband to rape his wife, you'd hear her true feelings.

I can understand some religious women feeling as though they need to be passive and domesticated based on their strict religious teachings. But then again, that's the one thing that I loathe about religion in general, it tends to stifle the natural progression of things. Instead of religion allowing humanity to grow as it may, it twists and perverts humanity. Take something as natural and pure as the human form, we are taught to be shameful of it, condemn it, and censor it. Any entity that teaches us that our own likeness in its most pure and natural form is some sort of perversion, that's a perverse entity as far as I'm concerned.
    05-02-2015 10:09 AM
217 12345 ...