04-04-2016 07:44 AM
126 12345 ...
tools
    More whites have been killed by cops than blacks. The liberal/social justice warrior mindset absolutely cracks me up. The left has run the inner cities for decades, literally billions of dollars has been pumped into these areas since the middle part of the 20th century, and NOTHING of benefit has enured to the residents of these areas. Nothing. We have created and nurtured entire segments of our society to be totally dependent upon government. For multiple. generations. Well guess what...if it's government intervention you desire, this is the government intervention you get. This isn't a racial thing. This is a culture thing. And until that culture makes a decision to change from within, they're going to get the government they deserve.
    Ah, yes the "its their own fault" defenders. And of course more whites get killed by anything. They are the majority! We are calling attention to the fact that 13% of the population has and always been victim of racial discrimination and police brutality as well.

And if whites are being killed by cops too, why are they not marching too? And NO billions hasn't been ppured jack nowhere. You made that up.

Posted via the Android Central App
    05-08-2015 04:50 AM
    No. They stopped an unmarked car that was reported to 911 to have several large men wearing bullet proof vests and shields. Nothing about race was mentioned in the call. The car was going to be stopped no matter what to investigate. What should the officers have done, say, "Oh, it's a group of black people so we better not stop them and just let them go on their merry way?"

Don't let the facts get in the way of a good story, though.
    "Large men"? Lol. That is code work for black. They said the same about Eric Garner. Being a big guy gets you pulled over? BS.

05-08-2015 04:52 AM
    "Large men"? Lol. That is code work for black. They said the same about Eric Garner. Being a big guy gets you pulled over? BS.
    Just because it doesn't fit your narrative doesn't mean it's always "code talk." That still doesn't answer my question of what the local police should have done when they noticed it was a group of blacks. You think they were only pulled over for their color, so by that logic you must think police impersonation isn't that big of a problem and that racial preference should trump public safety. Am I right?
    05-08-2015 05:03 AM
    There is no deck to stack. Everyone must make their own breaks. With very few exceptions, nothing is handed to anyone. EVERYONE has to overcome challenges in their lives. You either pull up your big boy or big girl panties and soldier on, or you don't. Does anyone actually think that a child of any ethnicity in rural Arkansas has it any better than a child of any ethnicity in inner-city Chicago? Some people will sink, some will swim. It's not society's fault when entire segments of the population fail. Again, that's a cultural failure, and it needs to be fixed within that culture. It's not government's responsibility. Again, the left has DOMINATED the political and cultural landscape in the inner-cities for more than a half century. Newsflash-it's gotten worse. Creating generational dependents on the government hasn't helped. Dependency begets dependency. Again, fix the culture. Take responsibility and quit looking for a scapegoat.
    I hate attitudes like yours like all of sudden anything that had happened to a group of people doesn't matter at all. Like everyone who is black like to Lives in poverty. You are so limited in your viewpoints, I don't think you should even speak on minority issues. Not only that minority communities across the country have and always have stressed education and doing something with your life. But life for a minority in poverty isn't as easy to just say "I am going to break the cycle".

You know how I know? Because I LIVED in poverty. I lived in the "ghetto/hood". You have no idea the amount of hard work and sacrifice it even takes to even make it college. If I didn't have the few opportunities I was able to get or make the right choices, you bet I would right back in the hood.

But not everyone has the opportunity and choices I had and I realize that, and why I can't blame people when they said they didn't want to go to school anymore. Our education system let's people walk out on a education no problem. That is an issue.

As far as racist attitudes go, there can be no doubt that they exist. But it's absurd to think that such negative attitudes run in only one direction. Such attitudes exist in ALL ethnic groups.
    But when a white person has racial bias and they are more likely to be in a position of power to hurt minorities. And duh, yeah some black people and Hispanics and people of Native American descent absolutely hate people. But you can't ignore history to say "but they are racist too". America came and took land from Mexico, and annexed Puerto Rico. America had slavery with Indians and blacks, wiped out the majority of Native Americans. Had Black codes in the South then Jim Crow and segregation. Civil Rights Act didn't even come until 1969. Not 47 years ago. But, nooooo. Minority groups being racist is just wrong. There is a reason for it.

As compared to white racism, they just believe they are better than minorities and other races are inferior. Minority racism usually comes from distrust of white people, and who can blame them really when you remember the past.

Your limited anecdotal story of someone, presumably white, watching the NHL almost exclusively because there are few blacks is as telling as blacks watching the NBA almost exclusively because it's almost entirely black. People tend to focus their TV and entertainment viewership towards sports where their interests lie and where a large percentage of the participants look like them. It's human nature. You're not saying it's ok for one segment of the population to do this but not another, are you?
    Most sports outside of NHL are minority groups majority. I don't think reversing it has the same effect.

05-08-2015 05:08 AM
    Just because it doesn't fit your narrative doesn't mean it's always "code talk." That still doesn't answer my question of what the local police should have done when they noticed it was a group of blacks. You think they were only pulled over for their color, so by that logic you must think police impersonation isn't that big of a problem and that racial preference should trump public safety. Am I right?
    You honestly think police impersonation is a big problem? And you keep getting forgetting these people were wrongfully detained for hours and assaulted. So, we have cops of overreacted and pulled a car over because of "large men" and then promptly saw they were black and got rough. And now you are excusing their behavior. You don't see the issue here obviously.

05-08-2015 05:11 AM
    A Grandfather 68 years old unarmed shot to death smh:

South Carolina Police Refuse to Release Dashcam Video of Cop Shooting Unarmed Man - PINAC

This is exactly what I am talking about.
    05-08-2015 05:41 AM
    You honestly think police impersonation is a big problem? And you keep getting forgetting these people were wrongfully detained for hours and assaulted. So, we have cops of overreacted and pulled a car over because of "large men" and then promptly saw they were black and got rough. And now you are excusing their behavior. You don't see the issue here obviously.
    I didn't mean impersonation is a big problem in that it happens often. I meant a big problem in that law enforcement takes it very seriously when it is suspected. I have no opinion on the time it took to verify the parole officers' identities because it isn't yet known what was going on to take so long. For all we know by the one story, it could have been because whoever was being contacted in the other agency could have been out of the office and not returning calls or whatever they use for this sort of thing. It's no secret bureaucratic red tape delays a lot of actions.

If it's shown in court that the local PD were just twiddling their thumbs at road side and evidence of an actual assault happened beyond simply being "he said/she said," then we have a case. But so far there's nothing more than an accusation, and I don't believe in guilty until proven innocent (but still guilty in the court of public opinion) based on a mere accusation. If anything, these high profile cases should show the fallacy of that kind of thinking, but when you think every white on black attack is based on racism and any justification to the contrary is "code talk," then I guess I'm not surprised.
    05-08-2015 06:45 AM
    I didn't mean impersonation is a big problem in that it happens often. I meant a big problem in that law enforcement takes it very seriously when it is suspected. I have no opinion on the time it took to verify the parole officers' identities because it isn't yet known what was going on to take so long. For all we know by the one story, it could have been because whoever was being contacted in the other agency could have been out of the office and not returning calls or whatever they use for this sort of thing. It's no secret bureaucratic red tape delays a lot of actions.

If it's shown in court that the local PD were just twiddling their thumbs at road side and evidence of an actual assault happened beyond simply being "he said/she said," then we have a case. But so far there's nothing more than an accusation, and I don't believe in guilty until proven innocent (but still guilty in the court of public opinion) based on a mere accusation. If anything, these high profile cases should show the fallacy of that kind of thinking, but when you think every white on black attack is based on racism and any justification to the contrary is "code talk," then I guess I'm not surprised.
    I never said every attack is racial. You are twisting my words. And you have to recognize, I am black I figured out code talk a long time ago. People use these words and don't realize many can see right through it. Because they see large men in a car with vests on that was enough justification to pull out a gun? Enough to warrant the overreaction it got?

You have remember if many dealings with cops, they can kill you. And that isn't something I should have to think about when dealing with law enforcement. Especially since we have seen cases where they have had NO reason to even kill. Tamir Rice for example, the cops basically did a drive by shooting. I saw the video, they pulled up 2 seconds later the boy was shot to death.

It insane how people are acting so casual about the state of our law enforcement. Around 2,000 people are killed a year police and that number could be even higher because they don't keep a good track of it.

Compare that to police deaths which MAJORITY are due to freaking car accidents. But people keep saying "well they fear for their lives". I'm sorry but a freaking cops life shouldn't be held higher than the citizens they serve.

We not only have this, we still have high poverty in black communities, cities like Chicago are a warzone, and education keeps getting more expensive every year and education still sucks in many urban areas. We have so many issues domestically, we shouldn't even step toes in another country until we fix our problems.

Add on unequal pay for women, minorities are still a rarity in STEM in fields, and the shrinking middle class and the rich keep getting richer and you see these problems are all connected.

Police brutality is just one aspect where we could really see some change. But everyone has to be on the same page. Until all people recognize there is an issue, then people will still think "black people want to blame others, and make everything about race".

Jim crow and black codes was about race, and those weren't that long ago. People don't realize discriminatory actions from decades ago still linger.

I would also advise you read the link I put up about "Black Wall Street". A race riot started by whites which destroyed the black wealthy in the area. Till this day, the belief stands some white people can't stand successful blacks.

05-08-2015 07:24 AM
    Mooncatt for more evidence. At the top of my Yahoo Digest, a group of racist cops who sent racist messages.

Attached Thumbnails US Marshal Smashes Woman's Phone-12837.jpg  
    05-08-2015 07:29 AM
    A895, it's abundantly clear that your worldview is a closely held belief that is very personal to you. Unfortunately it's myopic and incorrectly paints our society as a dystopian nightmare. My guess is that you will hold this sad and misguided belief system for life, irrespective of actual facts. In short, like most social justice warriors, the worldview you ascribe to is based on "feels" rather than truth.

Again, you mention power that, presumably, you associate with whites. Considering that the white race outnumbers the black race by a factor of 5, it is logical to conclude that there will be more whites in power than blacks. But the facts show that many of the large urban centers in this country have been run by black democrats for decades. Atlanta, Chicago, Baltimore, Cleveland, Detroit, just to name a few. These inner-cities have been money pits since the 50's and 60's. There is simply no evidence that the evil white-power structure has held residents in these areas down. And yet the vast majority of these residents continue voting into office the same people that have, literally, kept them down. All the while blaming the evil white establishment that played little or no role in the problems these folks have.

And to address your comment about why whites don't loot and lash out when white criminals are killed by over-aggressive cops of any color, it's because we don't hold up as heroes criminals in our community who attack cops and/or attempt to flee lawful arrests. That's not who whites hitch their wagons to in order to make a political our social statement.
    Rim85 likes this.
    05-08-2015 09:06 AM
    ...I figured out code talk a long time ago. People use these words and don't realize many can see right through it. Because they see large men in a car with vests on that was enough justification to pull out a gun? Enough to warrant the overreaction it got?
    I'm white and I've never been taught this "code talk." Please educate me. Perhaps we should just eliminate all descriptive terms?

911: what's you're emergency?

Caller: I've been shot by someone.

911: What does the person look like?

Caller: It was a... Person.

Because that's where we're headed if people like you keep promoting this idea that descriptions like "big men" is code for "black guy."

Especially since we have seen cases where they have had NO reason to even kill. Tamir Rice for example, the cops basically did a drive by shooting. I saw the video, they pulled up 2 seconds later the boy was shot to death.
    And you keep ignoring more facts. The kid had removed the orange safety cap on his gun so it looked to be real. There's no way to tell real from fake on many of those types of guns without the cap until you're right up on it. The officers responded as if it were a real pistol, as they should have in that case.
    05-08-2015 09:33 AM
    A895, it's abundantly clear that your worldview is a closely held belief that is very personal to you. Unfortunately it's myopic and incorrectly paints our society as a dystopian nightmare. My guess is that you will hold this sad and misguided belief system for life, irrespective of actual facts. In short, like most social justice warriors, the worldview you ascribe to is based on "feels" rather than truth.

Again, you mention power that, presumably, you associate with whites. Considering that the white race outnumbers the black race by a factor of 5, it is logical to conclude that there will be more whites in power than blacks. But the facts show that many of the large urban centers in this country have been run by black democrats for decades. Atlanta, Chicago, Baltimore, Cleveland, Detroit, just to name a few. These inner-cities have been money pits since the 50's and 60's. There is simply no evidence that the evil white-power structure has held residents in these areas down. And yet the vast majority of these residents continue voting into office the same people that have, literally, kept them down. All the while blaming the evil white establishment that played little or no role in the problems these folks have.

And to address your comment about why whites don't loot and lash out when white criminals are killed by over-aggressive cops of any color, it's because we don't hold up as heroes criminals in our community who attack cops and/or attempt to flee lawful arrests. That's not who whites hitch their wagons to in order to make a political our social statement.
    Ignorance. And you are just one of those people who just throw SJW around just because we actually have social issues. I'm sorry if actual real life issues affect me and I care about them. Presumably, you have the privilege to not have these issues directly affect you.

And you haven't provided any facts to refute my points. Also the cities you named, have actually been subject to race riots in the past. Baltimore had a race riot last week, the last one was a couple decades ago. But thanks for playing. And no one is saying all white people are evil or anything like that. But racial prejudice from the majority race hurts minorities most of all. That was my point.

05-08-2015 10:15 AM
    I'm white and I've never been taught this "code talk." Please educate me. Perhaps we should just eliminate all descriptive terms?

911: what's you're emergency?

Caller: I've been shot by someone.

911: What does the person look like?

Caller: It was a... Person.

Because that's where we're headed if people like you keep promoting this idea that descriptions like "big men" is code for "black guy."
    Lol, stop taking my words out of context. I am saying codes have been the way they have been for the longest. You don't understand, that's fine.

And you keep ignoring more facts. The kid had removed the orange safety cap on his gun so it looked to be real. There's no way to tell real from fake on many of those types of guns without the cap until you're right up on it. The officers responded as if it were a real pistol, as they should have in that case.
    Omg. Did you even watch the Tamir Rice video? They shot him as soon as they got out the car, he's a ******* kid. You think a 12 year old would immediately stop playing when asked? Jesus. You have no empathy.

05-08-2015 10:17 AM
    Lol, stop taking my words out of context. I am saying codes have been the way they have been for the longest. You don't understand, that's fine.
    You're right, I don't understand this code you speak of and that's why I asked for you to explain it. Maybe I'm not white enough? In either case, if the people that perceive the prejudice are the ones able to dictate is and isn't "code talk" (because it's only people like you that ever mention it), then every description is suspect. Seriously, if you think a "big man" can't be anything BUT a black guy, then that shows racism on your part, not the 911 caller or officers that responded.

Omg. Did you even watch the Tamir Rice video? They shot him as soon as they got out the car, he's a ******* kid. You think a 12 year old would immediately stop playing when asked? Jesus. You have no empathy.
    Yes I did watch the video. Did you not see that he went for his "gun" before the cops shot? I do feel sorry for Tamir, but only for his parents letting him get away with removing the orange safety cap and taking the gun out in public unsupervised, and likely not teaching him to respect authority. That's a debate all in itself, but the facts are he was reported as having a lethal firearm. It looks like one, and he drew it on several people and the responding officers. Until we have telepathic police officers, this is how it is. You draw a gun on an officer, you're likely to get shot.
    05-08-2015 11:40 AM
    You're right, I don't understand this code you speak of and that's why I asked for you to explain it. Maybe I'm not white enough? In either case, if the people that perceive the prejudice are the ones able to dictate is and isn't "code talk" (because it's only people like you that ever mention it), then every description is suspect. Seriously, if you think a "big man" can't be anything BUT a black guy, then that shows racism on your part, not the 911 caller or officers that responded.
    You still are scrambling what I am saying. In this incident with these officers, yes a description of a "large men" was just a dog whistle. Similar to "thug" being used a lot recently.

Yes I did watch the video. Did you not see that he went for his "gun" before the cops shot?
    Ok, Mooncatt stop. Like for real. This is a kid, he is playing in the park, you honestly think a kid was in the right mind to "go for a gun"? He didn't do jack. All he did. Was stand there and two seconds after the cop pulled up he was shot. BS. A cop didn't see it was a kid? Hell, the people who called the police didn't pay enough attention to notice it was a kid? Nope, they saw a black male with a "gun" and jumped to the worst conclusions automatically.

I do feel sorry for Tamir, but only for his parents letting him get away with removing the orange safety cap and taking the gun out in public unsupervised, and likely not teaching him to respect authority.
    WHERE did you get he didn't respect authority? HE IS A KID! Jesus. You think a few seconds is enough time to assess that it is a child and that a child can figure out was is going on?

That's a debate all in itself, but the facts are he was reported as having a lethal firearm. It looks like one, and he drew it on several people and the responding officers.
    AGAIN, he was kid playing in the park with a fake gun. Wow. I don't know what else to say.

Until we have telepathic police officers, this is how it is. You draw a gun on an officer, you're likely to get shot.
    Mooncatt, either A.) You are into thinking clearly or B.) either I am in an alternate dimension. But did we again forget this is a child. A mother is without her son because a cop, hell ANYONE didn't take the time to see it was a kid. Everyone jumped to conclusions on that one, the caller and the police. That was murder, point blank. And the situation with that still hasn't been resolved.

I saw a article maybe last week, that said Tamirs mother was staying at a homeless shelter because she couldn't sleep at night near where her son died. Attitudes like yours and the poster prove that people still don't understand the depth of this issue. Not only "maybe" racially motivated cop on black killing. But on the fact that cops are killing people first regardless of the situation.

Did you read the link I posted where a 68 year old man was shot in his driveway (unarmed) by a cop IN his car. They won't even release the video because it is so bad. At least he getting charged with something and is going to jail.

But we can't continue to allow law enforcement to kill citizens so haphazardly. As I said before, it can't all just be "they were protecting themselves". Because not only cops rarely are killed in the line of duty (all time low for cop deaths) those who do die are majority death from a car accident.

On that flip side it is estimated 2,000 or more people are killed by police every year. And then we have people who just think that is ok. I don't think it is ok, so I get called a "social justice warrior". Because it is so bad I care about social issues that may affect me. Smh.

And people still wonder why other countries view us in such contempt. Any other country outlawed or restricted heavily personal firearms and violence went down immensely and cops don't have to " fear" for their lives so citizens are rarely hurt by the police.

As soon as someone mentions gun laws, people freak put in country.

05-08-2015 02:35 PM
    You still are scrambling what I am saying. In this incident with these officers, yes a description of a "large men" was just a dog whistle. Similar to "thug" being used a lot recently...

Ok, Mooncatt stop. Like for real.
    Ok, so what about this case and the use of "large men" shows that A) The caller using code talk, B) The 911 dispatcher knew this was code talk without being told such ahead of time, and C) The local officers also knew that "in this incident" they were being given code talk? Do you realize how silly that sounds and just how much would have to transpire behind the scene of society at large for the code talk idea too even have a chance? There's a reason I didn't call it a theory, because there's no evidence, here or otherwise, outside of your claim that it's even plausible.

And no, I won't stop pointing out when facts are ignored to perpetuate an idea that has been shown false time and time and again. Yes, sometimes bad things happen, but with the exception of a couple cases presented so far (and which the legal system is actually working to deal with the officers in question), most of them aren't police abuse when the cases are looked at completely.
    05-08-2015 04:01 PM
    Ok, so what about this case and the use of "large men" shows that A) The caller using code talk, B) The 911 dispatcher knew this was code talk without being told such ahead of time, and C) The local officers also knew that "in this incident" they were being given code talk? Do you realize how silly that sounds and just how much would have to transpire behind the scene of society at large for the code talk idea too even have a chance? There's a reason I didn't call it a theory, because there's no evidence, here or otherwise, outside of your claim that it's even plausible.

And no, I won't stop pointing out when facts are ignored to perpetuate an idea that has been shown false time and time and again. Yes, sometimes bad things happen, but with the exception of a couple cases presented so far (and which the legal system is actually working to deal with the officers in question), most of them aren't police abuse when the cases are looked at completely.
    I don't know what cases you are viewing. Because most cases I have seen were police brutality. Also, you really think "thug or big men" could mean anything else in the context? If it was three white men in a car, would the cops pulled put their guns and called them big men too? Or in the case of Trayvon Martin or Brown, or even Tamir, would they have been called thugs too if they were white? No. I think you can admit that.

05-08-2015 06:41 PM
    There is no deck to stack. Everyone must make their own breaks. With very few exceptions, nothing is handed to anyone. EVERYONE has to overcome challenges in their lives. You either pull up your big boy or big girl panties and soldier on, or you don't. Does anyone actually think that a child of any ethnicity in rural Arkansas has it any better than a child of any ethnicity in inner-city Chicago? Some people will sink, some will swim. It's not society's fault when entire segments of the population fail. Again, that's a cultural failure, and it needs to be fixed within that culture. It's not government's responsibility. Again, the left has DOMINATED the political and cultural landscape in the inner-cities for more than a half century. Newsflash-it's gotten worse. Creating generational dependents on the government hasn't helped. Dependency begets dependency. Again, fix the culture. Take responsibility and quit looking for a scapegoat.

As far as racist attitudes go, there can be no doubt that they exist. But it's absurd to think that such negative attitudes run in only one direction. Such attitudes exist in ALL ethnic groups. Your limited anecdotal story of someone, presumably white, watching the NHL almost exclusively because there are few blacks is as telling as blacks watching the NBA almost exclusively because it's almost entirely black. People tend to focus their TV and entertainment viewership towards sports where their interests lie and where a large percentage of the participants look like them. It's human nature. You're not saying it's ok for one segment of the population to do this but not another, are you?
    Look at Obama. I'm not going to say that he's the greatest President ever, but look at where we are compared to where we were back in 2008. Despite the fact that we're in a much better place than we were back in 2008 (check the numbers, they don't lie), you still have a lot of people that think Obama is Satan and is bringing this country to the brink of collapse. I could understand having that mentality when GWB was in office. The numbers under his administration bear this out. His policies were so disastrous that even Wall Street took a big hit.

I've noticed a trend, it seems as though Obama's harshest critics seem to be good ole boys that hate seeing a black man that can take anything that a white man throws at him, and even put a white man in his place from time to time.

Here's to hoping that history will inflate Obama's presidency to legendary status, if only to stick it to all the bigots out there that are judging him harsher just because they're too insecure about themselves.
    A895 likes this.
    05-08-2015 07:43 PM
    Comedian Chris Rock posts selfies of police stops - CNN.com

I guess based on the ignorance of some of the posters in here, maybe Chris Rock needs to lift himself up by his bootstraps and make something of himself if he doesn't like being pulled over.........
    A895 likes this.
    05-08-2015 07:52 PM
    Let's face it, A895, you're going to see racism at every turn, regardless of the facts. Racism will be the default answer, in your mind, to every real or perceived slight. Why? Because you see COLOR first. That's actually racist and bigoted. Congratulations. You've become what you purport to be against.

ETA: And it looks like you found a kindred spirit in TXGTOU.
    05-08-2015 09:35 PM
    Maybe the inner-city children here realize that the deck is stacked against them?
    I think the children in South Africa also believe the deck is stacked against them, but at least they have the sense to prioritize school over iPods and sneakers. I would find it interesting if there is anyone here who would disagree with Oprah Winfrey's assessment, especially since she has experienced a difficult childhood herself.
    05-08-2015 10:07 PM
    Let's face it, A895, you're going to see racism at every turn, regardless of the facts. Racism will be the default answer, in your mind, to every real or perceived slight. Why? Because you see COLOR first. That's actually racist and bigoted. Congratulations. You've become what you purport to be against.

ETA: And it looks like you found a kindred spirit in TXGTOU.
    Lol

05-08-2015 10:39 PM
    I think the children in South Africa also believe the deck is stacked against them, but at least they have the sense to prioritize school over iPods and sneakers. I would find it interesting if there is anyone here who would disagree with Oprah Winfrey's assessment, especially since she has experienced a difficult childhood herself.
    She better than anyone recognizes the hardship a black person can face in life. But she also recognizes that the mentality of two different nations with different upbringing of black children that foster these separate priorities.

05-08-2015 10:41 PM
    I have no problem disagreeing with Oprah Winfrey's assessment. The kids in South Africa probably aren't bombarded with the commercialized images of hip hop culture the way U.S. kids are. Her assertion reminds me of when Bill Cosby tried to chastise the black race and claimed they weren't being people of good character. Kind of funny now how he's being exposed for the pervert that he is, so much for "good character".
    05-08-2015 10:42 PM
    I don't know what cases you are viewing.
    The ones brought up here, like everyone else.

Also, you really think "thug or big men" could mean anything else in the context? If it was three white men in a car, would the cops pulled put their guns and called them big men too?
    The cops didn't call them big men, the 911 caller did. No one other than you called them thugs. I'll refer you back to my last post on the absurdity of the code talk idea.

Or in the case of Trayvon Martin
    Zimmerman wasn't a trained cop, so not applicable to these comparisons.

...or Brown
    Proven over and over to have charged and attempted to go after the officer's gun.
    ...or even Tamir
    Pulled a realistic looking gun on people and attempted to on the cops.

would they have been called thugs too if they were white? No. I think you can admit that.
    None of them were ever referred to as thugs or any other slur until AFTER the fact by other people not involved in the cases, and thus has no bearing on how the officers (and Zimmerman, if you wish to include him anyway) were handling the situations at the time.
    05-08-2015 11:04 PM
126 12345 ...