Thought I would bring this topic up, about the 2016 election and Russian Meddling. Whether your views of Trump are favorable or not, I personally do not like the man, Russian Meddling has proven to have happened in the 2016 election, and it doesn't look good right now for the Trump administration. Plus of all the things the man is doing to screw himself in every possible way, its not looking so good for him. If this russian hacking in the election is proven to be worse, Trump will still defend Russia, and claim it is all "fake news". There are so many things that I believe he will screw up, and blame on Obama. Such as the healthcare bill, which is meant to screw most all of us. All democrats on the senate don't support it (that's kind of a no-brainer, I have to say) and even some republicans don't support the bill. Then there is Jeff Sessions, who I believe will be fired by Trump, but when that happens, I believe all hell will break loose. That could very well lead to Trumps impeachment, since Jeff Sessions is a republican, one that republicans in the house and senate approve of. I just wanted to post my opinions on the man, which I know many of you won't approve of, but I hope you can respect them, as I will respect yours.
    Jaba Chutlashvili likes this.
    07-28-2017 09:05 PM
    I've yet to hear anyone say exactly what the Russians are charged with doing during the elections, much less show any evidence. It's always, "Russian meddling" or "Russian hacking." Meddling where? Hacking what?
    07-29-2017 01:45 PM
    I've yet to hear anyone say exactly what the Russians are charged with doing during the elections, much less show any evidence. It's always, "Russian meddling" or "Russian hacking." Meddling where? Hacking what?
    Your right, I myself don't know what hacking or meddling where or what happened. But, I know, and this has been proven true, that Russia has interfered with our 2016 election. I don't know how myself, which may sound stupid, but it has been proven true. I can't say how they did it, since I don't want to come out with any dumb remarks that I will regret later. I believe they did it because, Donald Trump was the man they wanted made president. He was going to be the man that Russia could use, he talked great words about Russia. Hillary wasn't the person Russia wanted. I know that you didn't vote for Trump, and from some of what I read I believe you are a Republican, but I'm not 100% sure, but you are obviously one of the good ones that has the common sense to know that when a man running for president (when the tapes were relased) talks about sexually assaulting woman, you don't vote for him. The main thing I think of when he says and does all these things is, what would happen if Obama did/said it? Real Time with Bill Maher, an HBO show, had an episode that answered showed what it would actually sound like if he said those things. Or, its also on YouTube. I suggest looking it up, its quote funny/sad.

I have no idea what I have typed up here, and have redirected myself mutilple times here, but submit!
    08-05-2017 08:39 PM
    ...and from some of what I read I believe you are a Republican...
    Libertarian leaning, but even then there are some aspects of theirs I don't like.
    08-05-2017 09:19 PM
    Libertarian leaning, but even then there are some aspects of theirs I don't like.
    Ok, yeah, sorry. I don't want to come out with stupid statements, it just makes me look ignorant and all.
    08-05-2017 09:22 PM
    Ok, yeah, sorry. I don't want to come out with stupid statements, it just makes me look ignorant and all.
    I know what you mean. I'm very deliberate with my statements for the same reason, but people still misread them sometimes.
    08-05-2017 10:06 PM
    I know what you mean. I'm very deliberate with my statements for the same reason, but people still misread them sometimes.
    Same with me, sometimes I will voice my opinion on different topics and be civil about it, and yet a few people will respond like I offended them in some way, so I try my best not to. I was talking someone last week at a friends place, a guy he invited over, and politics were brought up (never goes well, sadly) and I answer a question about the president and the healthcare bill, and the guy starts talking about how I listen to too much "fake news" and that Obamacare was ruining his life (costs were too much.) I felt bad, because I know Obamacare isn't perfect, far from it, and I know the costs can be astronomical, so I didn't want to argue with him and say at least he has healthcare or something like that, so I was careful to keep my mouth shut for the rest of that discussion.
    08-05-2017 10:22 PM
    The accusations are that the Russians hacked the DNC email servers, including those of Leon Podesta, and then leaked the most damaging emails to the press to bias the electorate against Hillary Clinton and toward Donald Trump. In addition, they are charged with writing charged fake news stories and having placed them on conservative sites. Stories with headlines like "Pope Francis Shocks World, Endorses Donald Trump for President" (he did not) and "WikiLeaks CONFIRMS Hillary Sold Weapons to ISIS" (she did not). They did this in either to swing the election to Donald Trump, or perhaps at the very least sew doubt and confusion into our election system, causing us to doubt the integrity of the very institutions we hold dear.
    Joshua_Muldoon and A895 like this.
    08-08-2017 02:35 PM
    Respectfully, I come here primarily to avoid politics. And I use to be a news junkie. I'm not a techie just want relief from the news.

Heck, I don't enjoy sports but listen or watch sport shows for the same reason.

And, yes, I know that if I wasn't interested in the topic one would question why I interjected myself in the first place. Most probably because I think there might be others who feel like I do.
    Joshua_Muldoon likes this.
    08-08-2017 03:28 PM
    Respectfully, I come here primarily to avoid politics. And I use to be a news junkie. I'm not a techie just want relief from the news.

Heck, I don't enjoy sports but listen or watch sport shows for the same reason.

And, yes, I know that if I wasn't interested in the topic one would question why I interjected myself in the first place. Most probably because I think there might be others who feel like I do.
    That's why politics are kept in their own separate forum and not allowed anywhere else on the site.
    Joshua_Muldoon likes this.
    08-08-2017 04:11 PM
    Same with me, sometimes I will voice my opinion on different topics and be civil about it, and yet a few people will respond like I offended them in some way, so I try my best not to. I was talking someone last week at a friends place, a guy he invited over, and politics were brought up (never goes well, sadly) and I answer a question about the president and the healthcare bill, and the guy starts talking about how I listen to too much "fake news" and that Obamacare was ruining his life (costs were too much.) I felt bad, because I know Obamacare isn't perfect, far from it, and I know the costs can be astronomical, so I didn't want to argue with him and say at least he has healthcare or something like that, so I was careful to keep my mouth shut for the rest of that discussion.
    Ugh, I agree politics and religion never goes well & people feel very sensitive on those subjects. I remember I was in the room with my ex-boss, visited him in a new office and his coworker was sitting in the same room and it was election's time if I remember correctly and they started talking about politics and I said I was supporting our president and guy felt very offended and told me to never ever enter in this room if I like him and his face went all red & he was smiling at the same time, probably not to escalate things further, but I felt very awkward and insulted. Will never forget that day. Since that I never visited my ex-boss in his office. I think that was very rude from him, but when it goes about politics or religion some people tend to become rude & offensive. Since that I try not to interfere when people start talking about those subjects.
    07-19-2018 09:27 AM