The US bullying the world economics for its own benefit made me buy a Huawei P30 Pro which should arive today. Really US politics are the worst they think they can do whatever they want but at a certain point a lot of nations will start to retaliate i am sure of it
    07-23-2019 07:25 AM
    I feel that whatever the security concerns about Huawei’s 5G tech are, such an indiscriminate blanket ban is regrettable as it hurts consumers.
    09-08-2019 08:24 AM
    We have so many choices here that I don’t think most USA consumers really care. We’re really more interested with other bigger issues.
    09-08-2019 09:03 AM
    Vodaphone in EU found in 2009 and 2011 that Huawei equipment had backdoors on it that would allow them unauthorized access to internet data of consumers. They reported it to Huawei who assured them that it would be fixed.

Fast forward 2018 when the USA found vulnerabilities in Huawei equipment, leading to the eventual trade war. Further investigation stated that those backdoors Vodaphone found remain, yet they continue to outsource their equipment from Huawei.

It's not like it's unfounded. The phones however are caught in the crossfire because it wasn't the phones that were problematic with backdoors but the infrastructure equipment.
    The US bullying the world economics for its own benefit made me buy a Huawei P30 Pro which should arive today. Really US politics are the worst they think they can do whatever they want but at a certain point a lot of nations will start to retaliate i am sure of it
    09-13-2019 12:30 AM