Just curious, but what are your thoughts on Kaitlin Bennet? I personally 100% support her and really admire her work and what she stands for (I'm a conservative libertarian just like her, so why not?).
    02-23-2020 08:00 PM
    Apparently your idea of libertarianism is not what it actually is in this country. I haven't even heard of her before, but I looked over some of her and her groups postings, and that is not what she stands for. I agree with our gun rights, but their posts, especially about voting and trans issues, are not libertarian in the least. Libertarians could be summed up as live and let live. We generally don't care what you do as long as it isn't harming others. It sounds like her group is trying to co-op the term, and it's not the first group I've heard of doing that.
    Laura Knotek and aximtreo like this.
    02-23-2020 09:43 PM
    Apparently your idea of libertarianism is not what it actually is in this country. I haven't even heard of her before, but I looked over some of her and her groups postings, and that is not what she stands for. I agree with our gun rights, but their posts, especially about voting and trans issues, are not libertarian in the least. Libertarians could be summed up as live and let live. We generally don't care what you do as long as it isn't harming others. It sounds like her group is trying to co-op the term, and it's not the first group I've heard of doing that.
    What she is trying to do is prevent leftists from changing our culture and shutting people like me and her up. She also exposes some of the illogical nonsense leftists use as "arguments" and shows how they can melt down and act childish when confronted with logical truth.
    peachesmcreamy07 likes this.
    02-23-2020 09:49 PM
    What she is trying to do is prevent leftists from changing our culture and shutting people like me and her up. She also exposes some of the illogical nonsense leftists use as "arguments" and shows how they can melt down and act childish when confronted with logical truth.
    But you lose all credit with me when you try to claim you are something you aren't. If they were honest about their political leanings, I would at least give them credit for that.
    Laura Knotek and aximtreo like this.
    02-23-2020 09:52 PM
    But you lose all credit with me when you try to claim you are something you aren't. If they were honest about their political leanings, I would at least give them credit for that.
    <abandons thread>
    02-23-2020 10:00 PM
    A true libertarian would not wish to impose restrictions on the rights of women to abortion.
    TgeekB, Javier P, Golurk and 1 others like this.
    02-23-2020 10:12 PM
    A true libertarian would not wish to impose restrictions on the rights of women to abortion.
    BULLCRAP. The fetus is a living being and has a right to live. Don't get me started on this, please...
    02-23-2020 10:16 PM
    BULLCRAP. The fetus is a living being and has a right to live. Don't get me started on this, please...
    That's a discussion for another thread.
    anon(10181084) likes this.
    02-23-2020 10:21 PM
    That's a discussion for another thread.
    Agreed. And I won't deal with that here. That is for other other social media.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    02-23-2020 10:28 PM
    Just curious, but what are your thoughts on Kaitlin Bennet? I personally 100% support her and really admire her work and what she stands for (I'm a conservative libertarian just like her, so why not?).
    A white supremacist and a crazy defender of conspiracy theories. Funny how someone like you could support this kind of person and her anti-science crap.
    Golurk likes this.
    02-24-2020 06:23 AM
    By the way, some of us had already commented about this same issue in your other thread. You keep ignoring our replies there and now created a new thread.
    02-24-2020 06:42 AM
    <abandons thread>
    A couple of comments about freedom, liberty and truth, big words that you keep repeating in several threads.

Have you noticed that the people you link and support are anti lots of things? Anti gays, Muslims, abortion, immigrants, democracy, vaccines, Holocaust, science ...? It seems their definition of freedom doesn't apply for those people and ideas that don't fit their (your?) bigoted beliefs. Narrow definition for narrow minds, scared of the differences and human diversity.

I've personally questioned many of your claims and posted facts that debunked them. Some of these facts showed that your claims were not true and they were based in lies from disgusting racist agendas. You have ignored all of this and, apparently, didn't change your original thoughts. You have a tendency to abandon your own threads when facts, truth and comments don't fit your narrative.

I'd say that you don't understand what freedom and truth really means.
    TgeekB likes this.
    02-24-2020 12:05 PM
    A white supremacist and a crazy defender of conspiracy theories. Funny how someone like you could support this kind of person and her anti-science crap.
    I completely agree with you, although we should try to keep this discussion civil
    aximtreo likes this.
    02-29-2020 05:07 AM
    I completely agree with you, although we should try to keep this discussion civil
    UPDATE: I rage quit supporting Liberty Hangout and their members last week. When I put two and two together after they tweeted sole disgusting stuff last week, I put out a tweet that shook their community quite hard by exposing how I just discovered that they were alt-right ANTI-LIBERTARIAN monarchists that were an enemy of our wonderful country. They quoted this tweet of mine and said that that is the reason why it is bad to do drugs. Then they got together with some of the nastiest people on Twitter and arbitrarily shamed me. Instead of losing every conservative follower I had, I gained 15 more on the spot within minutes of LH quoting my end-of-support tweet. I also got a DM from a conservative thankimg me for publicly exposing the truth. Now I've magically skyrocketed in popularity with libertarians and conservatives on Twitter (some pretty big profiles are following me too), and even have some moderate liberals who follow me, hitting 314 followers. Guess I'll never dare heavily support another activist ever again, lesson learned. I originally didn't bite on the claims others who criticized LH were putting out as people like to cry wolf, but here they were actually right.

I keep that one angry and exposing tweet pinned to my profile so every new person coming to my account sees that first when they find me. In wake of this whole crapshow I revamped my profile page to look better and cleaner and generally different from before so as to remove the old weird atmosphere.
    04-08-2020 09:34 PM
    Thread closed to avoid parallel discussion.

https://forums.androidcentral.com/po...ml#post6780197
    mustang7757 likes this.
    04-24-2020 06:50 AM