Help me pick out a phone under $75 for straight talk?

Redchigh

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
I realise a used phone under $75 is pretty strict- Ive been on an optimus V for the last several years, so I'm easily impressed. It also has an extended battery, so size isnt an issue either.

It needs to be 4G, and be able to be a wifi hotspot. I also like kitkat, but I'm relatively familiar with rooting, flashing, and adb. I work security, so my phone has to be reliable.

Processor speed and ram isnt an issue- as long as games like clash of clans and emulators work, I'll be happy.

I absolutely need an sd-card slot though, and a minimum of a few Gb of space on the phone.

For screen size amd resolution, the bigger the better, but as long as its larger than my OV (3.5" i think) I'll be content.
My girlfriend gave me a savvy with a cracked screen. Its pretty nice, If only it was 4G..

Ive been looking at the Droid 4.

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
The phone choices I saw were all pretty weak. I would guess most of them have a very low internal storage, which means apps will be a minimum. You probably won't be able to install Clash of Clans, due to size.

Redchigh

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
The phone choices I saw were all pretty weak. I would guess most of them have a very low internal storage, which means apps will be a minimum. You probably won't be able to install Clash of Clans, due to size.

Well, yeah. I know my budget is pretty limiting. As a baseline example, I'm pretty sure the Droid 4 has 16gb though, and can be found pretty cheap ($30-$50) on ebay. My budgets a little higher, but Droid 4, + new battery, + a case is about right on the money.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
19escape20