I'm looking to move away from T Mobile and heard this company uses a TNT not throttled
    12-28-2015 12:20 PM
    I'm using them right now. They actually aren't a prepaid carrier so not sure if you will get a better response in the "Other US Carriers" forum. Here's my take-away:

• Genuine AT&T SIM. AT&T logo and everything.
    • Not throttled
    • Uses the standard AT&T APN settings
    • Mobile hotspot is enabled
    • There is no overage. Data is not throttled once you meet your limit. It simply stops.
    • Excellent pricing all the way around, and unlimited SMS, MMS, domestic calling
    • There is no international roaming option available, period.
    • If you hit your data cap, you can change your data cap plan for that month at any time without penalty.
    • Uses the full AT&T post-paid network including roaming partners unlike prepaid MVNO's such as Cricket

You just have to decide whether you prefer the cap-and-stop versus others which have cap-and-slow (Cricket) or T-Mobile's free streaming from certain providers. For my needs where I go to a lot of rural areas and need the domestic roaming and hotspot feature, it's spot-on.

Edited to add:

My only concern is will they stay in business. I'm guessing they are really, really small. I called customer service and she was very helpful, but I could tell she was answering the phone from home and had a baby crying in the background.
    02-12-2016 07:00 PM
    My only concern is will they stay in business. I'm guessing they are really, really small. I called customer service and she was very helpful, but I could tell she was answering the phone from home and had a baby crying in the background.
    It has been a while since your post and when this thread was started, but looks like AT&T has terminated Harbor Mobile: Harbor Mobile Discontinuing AT&T Based Service With Only 60 Hours Notice to Customers | Prepaid Phone News

Not surprising, given that TMO did the same to them (albeit 'grandfathered' the previously signed up customers.)
    05-15-2016 09:22 PM