Weather and Clock Widget

ItnStln

Banned
Feb 22, 2010
Visit site
I am looking for a weather and clock widget to use on my Samsung Galaxy S3. Prior to my GS3, I had an HTC Rezound and really liked the animated weather on the Sense clock widget. Is there anything similar to this?

kgambino

Mar 29, 2012
Visit site
I am looking for a weather and clock widget to use on my Samsung Galaxy S3. Prior to my GS3, I had an HTC Rezound and really liked the animated weather on the Sense clock widget. Is there anything similar to this?
Try HD Widgets on Google Play. It is customizable, with different widget sizs. Play with it until you find one you like.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Please keep your comments civil and respectful. If you don't have anything constructive to say, please move on to the next thread. Even though this is an old thread, anyone searching for "weather or clock widget" might bring this thread up, and kgambino's suggestion could very well be what that person is looking for.

kgambino

Mar 29, 2012
Visit site
Please keep your comments civil and respectful. If you don't have anything constructive to say, please move on to the next thread. Even though this is an old thread, anyone searching for "weather or clock widget" might bring this thread up, and kgambino's suggestion could very well be what that person is looking for.
Thank you, B. Diddy.