Help finding an LG L3 Clock/Weather/Alarm/Battery widget

ike2112

Oct 7, 2014
Visit site
Hi,
Looking for some help. I have a new LG G3, always had HTC previously and liked the sense widget.

I'd like to have a homepage widget that shows time and weather, and ideally battery life as a number/percentage. I'd like it to be interactive - i.e. touch the time and I get taken to the alarm and clock functions, touch the forecast it opens the weather app etc. Also as the Lg G3 has 5 tiles across a screen, I'd like it to be 5 x 2 (most clock ones seem to be a max of 4) so it sits across the middle of the screen.

I thought Id found the solution by paying for Zooper widget pro, then downloading the LG smart skin for it (search play store for LG G3 Zooper Widget Pro). But it doesn't seem to work - contrary to the explanation in the play store, it just gives the weather when you touch anywhere on the app, not the alarm etc.
I guess using Zooper I could spend hours designing one, but I'd rather not as I'm sure there must be something already out there!
Thanks

PS. Was previously suggested Beautiful Widgets, but it also only goes as wide as 4 tiles, so I cant get it to sit in the middle of screen.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
steve1084