Impressive specs! Are you getting one?

Knightmayre90

Jan 18, 2018
Visit site
I purchased the Note 9 in August but i always wanted the first Razor phone. I'll wait till a few people review and own it but I'll be very tempted

sunrat39

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
Might be a possibility now since it will work on Verizon! I currently have a Pixel 2 and I have been eyeing the following phones:

LG V40 (depends on the camera updates)

Razer 2

iPhone XS/XR

Knightmayre90

Jan 18, 2018
Visit site
can't say i follow iPhones, not a fan but the LG is an awesome phone. i don't know why I never get excited with LGs, great specs but they never seem to make me want to know more. I know it's frowned upon by a lot of android users but I'm waiting for the blackberry Key3. i have the Key2 and i love it

scaots

May 29, 2010
Visit site
It looks perfect. All the features I want (except headphone jack, but I think I can live without at this point). But I need a pretty good camera, so if camera is up to the challenge I'm all over this, otherwise I'm eyeing the Mate 20 X.

cmb713

Aug 30, 2015
Visit site
I like this phone particularly due to having a 16x9 ratio screen. I actually think this screen is larger than the Google Pixel 3 xl due to it's slimmer display ratio and that ugly notch and chin. Seems like this phone has a lot more going for it if you don't rely on the camera like all of these Pixel 3 xl reviewers are zeroing in on.

maj71303

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site
I have received my Razer phone 2 and it is impressive. camera is average good but not Pixel / iPhone level since it wasn't meant to be. functions well and very smooth to use. Form factor takes a bit getting use to use a squarish phone. The screen and speakers are beyond everyone else. 120hz screen is just way too nice and just ruins using other phone screens. No lag or stutter at all during use are with apps.

Razer and Verizon working out the kinks of activation. Right now just ask for tier 2 support and have CDMA less profile put in account and it works fine with Verizon.

KSDroid01

Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
Just certified on Verizon. I'm assuming the 2 does not have any of Verizon's CDMA bands (their website only lists WCDMA) so this will be LTE- only?

Wondering if Verizon might start selling it now that it's certified...

maj71303

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site
Just certified on Verizon. I'm assuming the 2 does not have any of Verizon's CDMA bands (their website only lists WCDMA) so this will be LTE- only?

Wondering if Verizon might start selling it now that it's certified...

So far Verizon is not going to carry this device. Yep no CDMA bands so it is LTE only device.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
axool