Microsoft Bluetooth Keyboard 6000 pairs with the Razr

anon24860

May 19, 2010
Visit site
Just wanted to recommend the above keyboard for use with the Razr. As I posted in the general area of the forum, there IS a trick to getting it to work though. The first thing I did was download the free Bluekeyboard JP from Play/Market. There is an ad-free $2 version as well.

When you go to pair it after you scan for Bluetooth devices, it will prompt you for a passkey, suggesting that you use either 0000 or 1234. If you simply enter the code and press the enter button, nothing will happen. What you have to do is enter the same code on the keyboard and press enter on the keyboard as well.

At this point, you'll longpress any typable screen to pull up your input devices screen. You should see JPKeyboard. Choose it. You'll get a little blue screen that tells you that settings for the keyboard can't be found. Ignore it and start typing. You'll find that it works just fine. Supports the blue carets and autocorrect.

anon24860

May 19, 2010
Visit site
Haven't really tried such things as cut 'n paste, highlighting, etc. The arrow keys, backspace, caps lock, etc. work as they are supposed to. There can be a little lag if you type VERY fast, but there's little lag otherwise.

I used the passkey 0000 and it worked.