Readers choice awards: Sprint's best Android phone

What is the best Android phone on Sprint?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jerry Hildenbrand

Space Cowboy
Staff member
Oct 11, 2009
Visit site
sewv0k.jpg
Android Central needs your input! We're asking each of you guys, faithful Sprint users that you are, which Android phone (current models only) is the best on your carrier.

Maybe the awesome specs of the EVO 3D make it the best. Maybe the bang for the buck of the Optimus S does it for you. Or maybe you prefer the foldable tablet experience of the Echo -- we wanna know!

The poll is private (meaning nobody knows what you choose) but feel free to explain your choice in this thread. You can only vote once, and there is no wrong answer. Once we let this one run it's course, we'll close it and tally up the votes.

Now let's hear it :)

watson387

Jul 7, 2011
Visit site
Why doesn't Tapatalk let you vote in polls? :( lol

Anyway, I use Sprint and I love my Optimus S. That being said, I hate Sprint's service and will be dropping them as soon as possible. Their service has gone downhill in the past months, and they deny that there is a problem although very many are having the issues (no signal where the signal used to be strong, constant roaming, no data connections, etc.) I have a pending complaint with the Better Business Bureau. The service I signed up for and had is definitely not on par with what the service has turned into.

Sent from my Drew Stable CM7/ XioniaRedux lg-ls670 using Tapatalk.

Last edited:

ratsttam

May 17, 2010
Visit site
I went with the Epic. 4" OLED screen is superb. Physical keyboard, although not for everyone, is one of the best out there. 1ghz Hummingbird processor. Gorilla glass. This is a very well built device, and Samsung seems to be making great headway in getting GB 2.3.4 out to it, leaked builds are nearly perfect and fast. At about a year into it's run (Ancient by todays standards), it's still holding up spec-wise with a lot of the mid level androids. Sure there is larger screens, and dual core processors. This is right now an excellent value in a device that will get it's owner through to the next upgrade cycle :)

Cort

May 29, 2011
Visit site
(no signal where the signal used to be strong, constant roaming, no data connections, etc.)
Same here with the same phone. a month before getting data signal disappear from my area now i roam once in a while... But its not enough for me to leave them..

other note:
I find that most phones that are leaving are to pricey in my opinion.. sure they lowered the price for most during the summer but still pricey. But compared to other company sprint it good.:D

RUSH

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
HTC EVO 4G. :cool:
This is my first Android phone. The EVO 4G is undoubtedly one of the best Android phone I've seen so far. The specs, style, features and hardware of this phone is just completely awesome.

bbroecker

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
You know what, I will put a vote for the Echo up there as the best Android phone for my wife. It's worked out real well for her and, having the option of either a decent sized virtual keyboard or extra screen real estate is a bonus.

I'll probably be accused of wasting my vote but I'm used to that, I vote independent :eek:

BTW, I'm running a dumb phone and an Evo View right now, so no strong personal feelings (yet). Headed to the Verizon survey to see what's happening there, since my company is taking us to Verizon on November 1.

mapleleaf14#AC

Nov 14, 2009
Visit site
Having had all of these except the Kyocera and the Xpert, the Photon is easily the best phone on Sprint. Due to it being so new, it may not be reflected in the voting, but it really is !

hankwatt

May 26, 2010
Visit site
Why doesn't Tapatalk let you vote in polls? :( lol

Anyway, I use Sprint and I love my Optimus S. That being said, I hate Sprint's service and will be dropping them as soon as possible. Their service has gone downhill in the past months, and they deny that there is a problem although very many are having the issues (no signal where the signal used to be strong, constant roaming, no data connections, etc.) I have a pending complaint with the Better Business Bureau. The service I signed up for and had is definitely not on par with what the service has turned into.

Sent from my Drew Stable CM7/ XioniaRedux lg-ls670 using Tapatalk.
You must not live in a good area. If it weren't too late, I'd suggest investing a little more in your device. What you can do with the optimus pales in comparison to what you could do with the e3d. You come to the fourms, you have high enough expectations to make complaints...do yourself a favor and get a device that really can impress you. Or be happier with a carrier that caps and throttles data. Hopefully you'll get better reception where you live but you'll probably need wifi anyway.

Go Android!

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
I voted for the Evo 4G. It's my first Android phone, my first smartphone, and I just love this phone so much.

But I'm surprised the Evo 3D is ahead of the Photon, besides the screen, the Photon is all around a better phone.

trini4040

May 30, 2010
Visit site
sewv0k.jpg
Android Central needs your input! We're asking each of you guys, faithful Sprint users that you are, which Android phone (current models only) is the best on your carrier.

Maybe the awesome specs of the EVO 3D make it the best. Maybe the bang for the buck of the Optimus S does it for you. Or maybe you prefer the foldable tablet experience of the Echo -- we wanna know!

The poll is private (meaning nobody knows what you choose) but feel free to explain your choice in this thread. You can only vote once, and there is no wrong answer. Once we let this one run it's course, we'll close it and tally up the votes.

Now let's hear it :)

Am voting for the og. evo...been rocking it since day 1..and i've had no problems..except for a few bugs here and there. am so happy with all the support in these forums, my phone is rooted and running synergy...am using my laptop to post this and my evo is giving me wifi access..(freebee style)..can't beat that with a stick...waiting for the quad core htc phones to hit the market before i switch my faithful evo.

byeblackberry

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
I've had the Epic, EVO, EVO 3d and now the Photon. In my opinion the Photon is hands down better than all of them. The call clarity is amazing. I actually like the screen and it is fast. Of course the EVO series will win this poll only because the Photon just came out and alot of people don't have it yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Xd3dp1gX