Status
Not open for further replies.

Jerry Hildenbrand

Space Cowboy
Staff member
Oct 11, 2009
Visit site
2mnhu2v.png
Android Central needs your input! We're asking each of you guys, AT&T subscribers one and all, which Android phone (current models only) is the best on your carrier.

From the small and sexy HTC Aria, to the beautiful colors of the Infuse 4G, to the next generation superphone that is the LG Thrill 4G -- we wanna know what you think stands out from the pack.

The poll is private (meaning nobody knows what you choose) but feel free to explain your choice in this thread. You can only vote once, and there is no wrong answer. Once we let this one run it's course, we'll close it and tally up the votes.

Now let's hear it :)

Griffspen

Jul 30, 2010
Visit site
The question could just be: Which phone do you own? Because that's how most will answer unfortunately. I have the Captivate and the Bravo and the Bravo is better. But I voted Atrix because it's a bigger faster Bravo.

galfert

Oct 29, 2010
Visit site
@quixotecelixer, Italics indicate what your vote choice was. For me the Inspire 4G is in italics.

I voted for the Inspire 4G because I feel the build quality of HTC is superior. I'm also a big fan of HTC Sense. I feel that there is no perfect phone for AT&T right now. If the HTC Holiday comes out then that by far will be the best phone, and I feel it won't be able to be repudiated.

emoral

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
I agree most will vote for their own phones but my experience has been great with my captivate with 20+ hours per charge and gingerbread (Thanks to Mosaic). I haven't run into anything it can't do as of yet.

kletiz

Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
Umm....we're missing the Nexus S. And for the record...AT&T never subsidized the Nexus One, while it may have worked on AT&T it was never branded for it.

Duvi

Oct 24, 2008
Visit site
I would pick the Nexus S... Not sure why the N1 is on there, but not the S.

If it's just between those... I'd say the Atrix 4G.

Jerry Hildenbrand

Space Cowboy
Staff member
Oct 11, 2009
Visit site
Umm....we're missing the Nexus S. And for the record...AT&T never subsidized the Nexus One, while it may have worked on AT&T it was never branded for it.

Needed a tenth spot :)

Had to choose between the NS, the N1, and the GSII (all work on AT&T, but not offered by AT&T)

Went with what more people have used.

besides, everyone knows that the Nexus S is the best Android phone on any carrier :p

slmhofy

Jul 22, 2010
Visit site
Dan!! I can't believe the Captivate hasn't gotten more love! Out of the box it's just OK. But with the HUUGE dev community, it makes my $300 Droid Charge that I bought almost a year later look somewhat lame and fat.

And the Thrill isn't even out yet so how can it even be on the list?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech