Readers choice awards: Europe's best Android phone

What is the best Android phone in Europe?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jerry Hildenbrand

Space Cowboy
Staff member
Oct 11, 2009
Visit site
2nu6kad.png

Android Central needs your input! We're asking each of you guys, regardless of carrier, which Android phone is the best in Europe? No political lines, we mean the whole continent.

It's a tough choice -- you have the Playstation Phone (the unlockable version at that!), the Desire S is so sexy, and you even have the EVO 3D coming.

The poll is private (meaning nobody knows what you choose) but feel free to explain your choice in this thread. You can only vote once, and there is no wrong answer. Once we let this one run it's course, we'll close it and tally up the votes.

Now let's hear it

chaz_uk

Oct 24, 2010
Visit site
Glalxy S II.

Not only is it the best Android phone, it is possibly the best smartphone out altogether at the moment.:cool:

Minnzy

Mar 8, 2010
Visit site
SGS2 without a shadow of a doubt! Shame most of the AC world haven't got a chance to play with it yet.

Trust me - its totally worth it!

hermond

Nov 5, 2010
Visit site
Why was the SGS 1 included there? Is like asking what is better, the iPhone 3Gs or the iPhone 4...
And I believe that those who voted for the Sensation are doing so with bias, as they surely bought it and don't want to give the impression that they made they wrong choice... Just joking, the Sensation deserves a 2nd place. SGS 2 FTW !

Moscow Desire

Troubleshooter
Mar 3, 2011
Visit site
2nu6kad.png

Android Central needs your input! We're asking each of you guys, regardless of carrier, which Android phone is the best in Europe? No political lines, we mean the whole continent.

It's a tough choice -- you have the Playstation Phone (the unlockable version at that!), the Desire S is so sexy, and you even have the EVO 3D coming.

The poll is private (meaning nobody knows what you choose) but feel free to explain your choice in this thread. You can only vote once, and there is no wrong answer. Once we let this one run it's course, we'll close it and tally up the votes.

Now let's hear it
Hmmmm..... Either I'm missing something, or "somebody" left off the HTC Desire???? Maybe Eastern Europe doesn't qualify :(

PanosCFU

Aug 15, 2011
Visit site
2nu6kad.png

Now let's hear it
The Galaxy S II is a fantastic phone. I bought it for my wife who doesn't really like technology & now she is getting more & more into the 'new world'. Proof that a well thought android phone CAN make the difference....!:D

B4SDR4G

Aug 16, 2011
Visit site
2nu6kad.png

Now let's hear it
I voted for the Sensation, but the Galaxy S II is also amazing.

Cthugha

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
Best Android phone in EU... The HTC Desire or the Desire S.
Both Samsung Galaxy S II and HTC Sensation are too big and clumsy. And who really needs dual-core in their phone today? Get a tablet instead...
:cool:

Duggald

Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
:L trust me, its faar from clumsy, and it fits in the pocket quite easily. SGS2 all the way.

You could call it the Veyron of Android? A show of technological ability, but this is actually.. fuctional/practical. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.