Unlocked my Rezound with HTC method where's all my stuff?

dumbgirl

Jan 7, 2012
Visit site
Hi Noob Problems,

I went to the HTC website followed their guide, (was given no warning of all my contacts, apps, settings being deleted *angry face*) now I'm back to square one. Anyway to recover these things... I used HTC sync previously but that really does very little.

If not and I have to start fresh anyways which ROM should I go with and if I like the feel of sense as is should I use a rom.

Thank you,
Noob:-*

Reactions: FrankXS

finnd

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
check out scott's CleanROM It is the sense ui with all the verizon bloat taken out. you can always add back anything later if you find you like it.

moosc

Grand Master Moosc
Oct 20, 2009
Visit site
That's normal Any time u unlock a phone. It gets wiped every thing is gone. As for apps and contacts google backs those up.

bik2101

Feb 16, 2011
Visit site
yep. it clearly says on htc's site when you're going through the steps for unlocking that everything will be erased.

FrankXS

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
Thanks everyone for this thread. I too have ventured into the HTC unlocking program. Proceeded all the way to what I think was the last "okay" (or next to last), and chickened out. I wanted to wait until I found out more about it. Anyway, I had no idea this action alone would do a wipe, like a factory reset. I'm really glad I read this here.

-Frank

dumbgirl

Jan 7, 2012
Visit site
Thanks frank and everybody for the lovely responses you guys rock! yeah half awake last night saw that it was finally rooted should have read the htc site.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trudycharles