New To Rezound, Any need to knows for this phone?

jmrwbilly

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
Ok got booted from sprit today for over usage of "unlimited" data plan..just got this phone, coming from optimus, more then fimiliar with rooting..mods..writing my own themes..etc.. is there any misc need to knows with this phone? it there a stable 1 click root and custom recovery for this phone? want to go back to CM7 but want to know if i haveto root and install recovery via adb or if 1click is avail..thnaks!!

here is my story..http://forums.androidcentral.com/lg...ware-how-i-got-booted-sprint.html#post1544963

Last edited:

KeithF40#AC

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
check out the xda developers site for the rezound. there is a great tutorial on unlocking bootloader, rooting, custom kernel, recovery. cm7 is not yet ready for the rezound. it might also be never finished as ics should be coming soon and then they would work on cm9 instead. im running ziggys kernel(had to flash twice to get wifi to work) and senseless rom with launcher pro. overclocked to 1.8 with setcpu and having no problems except less than stellar but still acceptable battery life using the extended battery.

jmrwbilly

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
check out the xda developers site for the rezound. there is a great tutorial on unlocking bootloader, rooting, custom kernel, recovery. cm7 is not yet ready for the rezound. it might also be never finished as ics should be coming soon and then they would work on cm9 instead. im running ziggys kernel(had to flash twice to get wifi to work) and senseless rom with launcher pro. overclocked to 1.8 with setcpu and having no problems except less than stellar but still acceptable battery life using the extended battery.

thanks, prob was a little premature in my post. I like to do my research up front. I saw the lack of both cm and ROM manager support as of yet. I've unlocked and rooted, installed go launcher. Its I'm coming from a phone that had a bunch of brick warnings. I'm missing my cm7 though, I've got weeks of work into my theme I created, would like to be able to use, may need to convert into a flashable one to be able to use on here

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463