Help needed, stuck in bootloop again!

BygSii

Jan 14, 2012
Visit site
I've searched these forums for help, nothing found. Here's the deal. S-on, rezound with gingerbread, I installed a Scottsrom with Android 4.0.3 and sense 3.6.
So I heard that if I lock my bootloader, I can Get 4.0.3 with root access, when I did this, it says re-locked, and its stuck in bootloop.
When I go to cdm on the computer and type in the "adb mem bootloader unlock" command thingy, it won't turn my bootloader into unlocked, help?

Last edited:

BygSii

Jan 14, 2012
Visit site
I could go to htcdev.com and do the steps on hiw to unlock the bootloader again, which I dont know if that would work since im not running stock.

I could factory reset/wipe everything, but it wont allow me to do this, says something about a P9086.IMG file not found or incorrect file.

My other option would be to restore from back up, but with the bootloader being re-locked, I can't open amon ra.

BygSii

Jan 14, 2012
Visit site
Im going to try to unlock the bootloader again with following the steps on htcdev.com. Ill keep everyone viewing this thread posted with an update shortly

BygSii

Jan 14, 2012
Visit site
ok, so i could probably delete this thread, or keep it up for others who may have a similar situation. i found a fix, it was pretty easy. just go to htcdev.com, sign in, and go through all the steps again on how to unlock the bootloader. phone works fine now. the rom im using is cleanrom developer edition 1.4, go check it out, its pretty sweet, and see ya later!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Markizta