[Roms] Roms Roms everywhere

Nils

Aug 28, 2010
Visit site
Anyone still running RezROM S4?

I'm thinking of updating my phone firmware and then trying a new ROM. I'm looking for confirmation that BT does not connect for phone audio (hands free phone calling). Yes, the bugs list does say that it does not, but I'm looking for current confirmation as the bugs list hasn't been updated for months.

I can't say it's important to me that the phone audio works, but it is a great selling point.

BT Phone (Media OK) does not work in RezROM since it has not been updated.

It does work on Joel's Venom, Newts Once X and mine

Reactions: twolastnames

xxfallacyxx

Bearded
Aug 18, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for the response Nils!

I'm also still on the old firmware. I know it's not a big deal with the Aroma installer as it'll patch automatically, but I was never clear on whether or not there was a drastic improvement in radios that made flashing the newest firmware worth it. Any input?

Nils

Aug 28, 2010
Visit site
Thanks for the response Nils!

I'm also still on the old firmware. I know it's not a big deal with the Aroma installer as it'll patch automatically, but I was never clear on whether or not there was a drastic improvement in radios that made flashing the newest firmware worth it. Any input?
I do recommend the latest radio but more importantly if your not S-OFF go that route and you can go back and forth with the radios to find which works best in your area.

If you are getting good signal and no data drops I would not worry about it.

Reactions: twolastnames

twolastnames

Nov 25, 2011
Visit site
New rom available from IAmTheOneCalledNeo. Looks to be an AOSP type clone, de-sensed as much as it can be.
I see Nils has stopped by to say hi, very awesome, and great to see you post over here.

Turns out Gillette WY has 4G, crazy, Wyoming is all grown up, now if just the dsl could download faster than 1mps, we could call it a "town".

Wanda

May 6, 2010
Visit site
New rom available from IAmTheOneCalledNeo. Looks to be an AOSP type clone, de-sensed as much as it can be.
I see Nils has stopped by to say hi, very awesome, and great to see you post over here.

Turns out Gillette WY has 4G, crazy, Wyoming is all grown up, now if just the dsl could download faster than 1mps, we could call it a "town".

Gillette? Who'd a thunk it? I spent 9 of the longest days of my life in Sheridan WY for work once. Seemed like growing a beard was about all the excitement to be had.

Back to a thread relavent question...how has this thread not been stickied yet!?

anon(94115)

Banned
Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
Gillette? Who'd a thunk it? I spent 9 of the longest days of my life in Sheridan WY for work once. Seemed like growing a beard was about all the excitement to be had.

Back to a thread relavent question...how has this thread not been stickied yet!?

Agreed. I am pretty sure that mr. Smith has an apple type patent on stickies here in the Rezound forums

From my XxX rated Rezound

twolastnames

Nov 25, 2011
Visit site
Mr. Smith did that hand to chest thing and turned Apple into himself, hence the the patent he was awarded for periods at the end of sentences.

"A device for ending statements at the end of a sentence."

Ridiculous.

On a side note, I got a couple new roms to post from IAmTheOneTheyCallNeo and Xraptor

anon(94115)

Banned
Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
Mr. Smith did that hand to chest thing and turned Apple into himself, hence the the patent he was awarded for periods at the end of sentences.

"A device for ending statements at the end of a sentence."

Ridiculous.

On a side note, I got a couple new roms to post from IAmTheOneTheyCallNeo and Xraptor

you do realize that you owe him roughly 4.6 million in royalties for those 3 periods you used.....right?

twolastnames

Nov 25, 2011
Visit site
I'm just gonna give him $5 per post..... wait, that's Microsoft I have to give that to.... Oh ya, Smith, my posts have to wait off shore on a boat while they clear customs.

twolastnames

Nov 25, 2011
Visit site
AOKP IS HERE! I'm sure Cyanogen will follow shortly, and I think Team Bamf will give us a cleaned up AOSP rom that bored is gonna manage under Team Venom's name.

Neo is on fire and has two more stockish 3.6 roms. Sure to be super stable as they are not debloated as far as his other roms are.

xxfallacyxx

Bearded
Aug 18, 2011
Visit site

Might have to visit there, finally a place that appreciates one of the few things I'm good at! :p

twolastnames

Nov 25, 2011
Visit site
I got the Stock RUU's up, it's all of them including the newest official. Actually, I ain't got s*&t up, wildstang did it, I just linked to his site.

Got the aosp roms up, 3 total so far, so go thank those devs and thank chad again for the ril fix.

twolastnames

Nov 25, 2011
Visit site
Finally got an update... lot's new stuff. MicroMod, cflo360, dsb9938, micromod, tjarvis and zone23 all have new roms up. Gotta watch out, a couple are RUU's, but I put them up because they are global, have some debloating and what not, and some dudes have been talking about wanting global mode enabled. Most Roms have been updated since the update, not all to the newest OTA though, as it was so close to the last leak (.10) that it was not worth it.

Hopefully soon, most of the AOSP roms will start to become more stable. They have a wee bit of a brick problem at the moment, but Chad seems confident it can be worked out.

NoYankees44

Dec 20, 2011
Visit site
I just was looking into neo's injection rom and Ooo it looks tasty. So slim and so simple. I can't wait to try it out. Plus he has mods that change almost every gripe I have with 3.6 :D

Sent from my ADR6425LVW

jwp1223

Dec 9, 2010
Visit site
So would the Senseless 4.0.3 ICS be the best one if I just want the pure ICS experience? I am getting a little bored of sense....and want to go pure stock ICS....

Wanda

May 6, 2010
Visit site
So would the Senseless 4.0.3 ICS be the best one if I just want the pure ICS experience? I am getting a little bored of sense....and want to go pure stock ICS....

Try one of the CM9 builds. That is what we call an AOSP ROM, or android open source project. It is the android experience in its purest form before any manufacturer has put any overlay on to it

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante