Access Dock Mode in Sense 4

tmettler5

Jun 22, 2010
Visit site
In Sense 3.6, it was simply a matter of clicking on the clock widget, and you got the clock app, including the dock mode. In Sense 4, I can't find anything like that. Does anyone know how to do this? I am running Team Venom.

Wanda

May 6, 2010
Visit site
I think I know what you're after but I haven't found a way to get to "dock" mode with out actually being docked. If you're using the phone as your bedside clock with just a regular USB cord try using "Dock Clock" from the Play Store. Since I found this app I don't even want the dock mode coming on. It's very much like the night clock mode of Sense 3.5 but a lot more customizable. Plus, you can set it to turn off all email alerts and texts but still have the phone ring when someone calls, a feature that was taken away in Sense 4.0.

Free app, check it out.

https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...nav_result#?t=W251bGwsMSwyLDNd&token=lYd1vBkb

Reactions: tmettler5

twolastnames

Nov 25, 2011
Visit site
Nils sense 4 Rom has the car dock, and I can confirm that works, or is there a different one? I never use a dock so I don't know if there is a different one for the alarm clock.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
19escape20