Relocked, flashed the .12 RUU, Unlocked, Rooted...

Everything seems normal, but none of my apps that require root access can actually gain root access. I used the root check app and it reports that my Rezound is properly rooted. What do I need to do?
    08-10-2012 04:15 AM
    What did you do to root? Flashing the RUU will unroot you, so you should be able to gain access in Amon Ra, or you need to delete and redownload SU.
    08-10-2012 09:26 AM
    I had a problem when I ran the leaked the .10 RUU. I installed Amon Ra and installed SU with it. But like you access was not granted to any apps. I came across a zip file from another forum. I flashed that in Amon Ra Recovery and everything was fine after that. But again, that was .10 leak, not the .12 OTA RUU. I think it should be the same, but no guarantees. I've attached the file if you want to try it.
    jdfrye likes this.
    08-10-2012 09:48 AM
    Yeah... I flashed Superuser/SU from AmonRa and it didn't give me root access. I just flashed the latest superuser (3.1.3) using AmonRa to see if that does it. I will flash the updated binary as well. Thanks

UPDATE: That did the trick. The SU contained in Amon Ra 3.15 doesn't play nice with the .12 RUU. Thanks again!
    08-10-2012 11:27 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD