Please help..just finished S-OFF

gabead

Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
OK

Originally rooted my phone and the decided to try the S-OFF. Kind of messed up on the way, but have fixed everything. I am now at a locked bootloader which is where I know where I needed to be. I am able to boot into my phone and everything is smooth. Now my phone still thinks it is not rooted, so I am assuming that I need a custom hboot or am I missing something? Any information or links would be appreciated. I did look, but some threads are old and just wanted to be sure I get the most current files. I am looking to get rid of bloat ware and maybe a little overclocking. I might be interested in some roms, but I personally like the stock so if you could recommend something close but better as far as stock goes then I am all ears. Thanks in advance!

NoYankees44

Dec 20, 2011
Visit site
You will have to flash superuser in recovery to get it back, or you could just flash a stock rooted rom or a custom rooted rom.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW

twolastnames

Nov 25, 2011
Visit site
It's not the hboot, but you will need a custom recovery if you did not install one. I would suggest amon ra, it should be able to get root for you. Or just flash a rooted rom (most are).

If you like sense, I would put a sense 4 rom on. NilsP's Business sense is a little bit themed, but very stable and cleaned up. Sense 4 is a huge leap forward and I think you'll like it quite a bit.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol