best Senseless Rom?

tobiasg

Dec 15, 2009
Visit site
I'd love to see some opinions on the best senseless rom for Rezound. Would really like to try one. been running a Clean ROM ICS and for the most part has been working very well - just a few little issue and well i hate the contact manager and dialer and would love to use the stock ICS ones. Any thoughts?

Thanks!

NoYankees44

Dec 20, 2011
Visit site
I have not used much senseless, but I know that neo has one that is suppose to be good.

You can flash the sense dialer and stuff if you want it instead. Scott has them posted in the thread

Sent from my ADR6425LVW

Edit sorry misunderstood. Not sure if you can flash stock ones or not. Aosp is right around the corner though If you can wait a month or two maybe. All they need is HTC to finally release kernel source. Which could be next week or lait October so ya know.

Last edited:
Reactions: tobiasg

tobiasg

Dec 15, 2009
Visit site
Edit sorry misunderstood. Not sure if you can flash stock ones or not. Aosp is right around the corner though If you can wait a month or two maybe. All they need is HTC to finally release kernel source. Which could be next week or lait October so ya know.

Why do you think ASOP is right around the corner? Just curious?

Thanks for the reply.

--Tobias

Nanashi1231

Oct 12, 2011
Visit site
I always liked CleanROM DE edition, as it was everything I liked about the original version, but Senseless. I'm currently using Neo's Adrenaline 2.0 ROM. It's nice and smooth, battery life is decent and the optional red theme mod really goes with the phone's hardware accents.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Android Central Forums

Reactions: tobiasg

dplane

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
NeoMax 2.0

Getting pretty phenomenal battery life but I am one of those crazies who disables anything that could be leeching in the background. NeoMax and Adrenaline did a lot of that work for me already out of the box ;-)

twolastnames

Nov 25, 2011
Visit site
NeoMax 2.0

Getting pretty phenomenal battery life but I am one of those crazies who disables anything that could be leeching in the background. NeoMax and Adrenaline did a lot of that work for me already out of the box ;-)

+1 to this. But I would wait. It looks like he is updating his roms to the new leak. Give him a couple of days, he dropped Simplistic tonight, probably NeoMax in a day or two, then the other two "dev" editions of each.

dplane

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
+1 to this. But I would wait. It looks like he is updating his roms to the new leak. Give him a couple of days, he dropped Simplistic tonight, probably NeoMax in a day or two, then the other two "dev" editions of each.

Good point do I do hope he figures out a way to put the Leedroid tweaks back in, or at least the dim capacitive button mod..that's always the first thing I turn on so I don't have the pink-ish menu and back button anymore lol