No activity?

twolastnames

Nov 25, 2011
Visit site
Tons of stuff with AOSP and possibly JB... I need to get the Rom thread updated as well, I think there are 2 or 3 roms I don't have posted. Most roms that have a dev supporting them have been updated within the last 2 weeks... minus any Sense4 roms.

I just flashed MIUI for the first time today... Man, if iOS was like that, I'd have an iPhone in a second.

MrSmith317

Mr Fix-It
Mar 1, 2010
Visit site
Shouldn't you be happy that there aren't any posts? That means all is well and everyone is off enjoying their lives instead sitting around playing with their phones...right? lol

NoYankees44

Dec 20, 2011
Visit site
Shouldn't you be happy that there aren't any posts? That means all is well and everyone is off enjoying their lives instead sitting around playing with their phones...right? lol

All lies. We don't have lives outside of the Internet and computers/phones. Any day without flashing a zip file is a missed opportunity ;)

On the site rarely named there is all kinds of new stuff popping up like kernels and aosp based ROMs.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW

sbb888

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
All lies. We don't have lives outside of the Internet and computers/phones. Any day without flashing a zip file is a missed opportunity ;)

On the site rarely named there is all kinds of new stuff popping up like kernels and aosp based ROMs.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW

This stuff is addicting, almost worse then gambling but if I have to stay on firefox to be able to post here then I will be finding something else to do with my time. took about 10 minutes from start to finish to post this

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
19escape20