Rezound unlocked, Amon Ra flashed, but no Root.

kirkman81

Apr 4, 2011
Visit site
Hello All,

I've been digging through here for a while now and I've hit a wall. I used MrSmith's awesome guide to unlock the phone and flash Amon Ra with no problems. Then I installed superuser through Amon Ra however, I have no root. I did install supersu but it will not update the binary. I downloaded the supersu binaries from No Superuser access after ICS RUU and installed it from Amon as well to no avail. Does anyone have any suggestions? Not sure where to go from here...

Thanks in advance! :)

---------- Post Merged at 05:22 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 05:21 PM ----------

Sorry, I forgot to mention that I am running stock with the official ICS OTA.

MrSmith317

Mr Fix-It
Mar 1, 2010
Visit site
The superSU binary is weird. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. That update is key to making it give you superuser access on the Rezound though. So glad to see you got it worked out.

Crackerjack989

Dec 10, 2013
Visit site
Im running into this problem as well. But on top of that my external sd is shot so I cant flash from SD... is there a way to flash it through adb instead of from the sdcard? The internal works fine but it doesnt read anything in recovery. I have 10gb free and all it read is LOST.DIR

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nanran21