HUGE PROBLEM- Access to recover and HBOOT but cannot go past this.

Joel Joedeman

Jan 29, 2013
Visit site
Well I was trying to put a custom boot animation. Using rom toolbox, I was following a guide and I misread that it meant to change the permissions from the command prompt on the computer to R/W but instead I used the Rom toolbox and unchecked the execute under permission, it told me it couldn't do this and I thought it cancelled the command and instead, everything including android system starting failing and my phone froze. I restarted by taking the battery out, it then when into a boot loop where after the second loop, went to CWM, so I tried formatting everything and in turn It now doesn't even loop into CWM it just goes to the white HTC screen and sits there. It at first when I took battery out and rebooted to bootloader would not allow me to even mount the internal SD card, when I plugged into the computer and used CWM to mount it as a USB mass storage, the computer wouldn't even read it without formatting it. So I did so, now I can mount the Internal SD and I tried to flash the Droid Revolution HD custom ROM. It went through the down load and seemed like it worked, but after reboot it still just goes to white and when you access the other internal SD, it didn't unpack anything. Please, help me. I am at a loss

Wanda

May 6, 2010
Visit site
Are you using an HTC Rezound? I've done just a precursory search as I've never heard of this particular ROM and I can't seem to find one for the Rezound. If you tried to flash the wrong version that could be part of the problem.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RemusGhostofRome