I have googled this issue but haven't found much out there. I have a Rogers Galaxy S2 (SGH-i727R). My friend has one as well. While the incoming call quality is awesome, I am told that my outbound call quality is terrible most of the time.
    I have asked my friend about this problem and he says he gets the same feedback.
    I am now wondering this is a problem with the Rogers GS2? Tech support has never acknowledged that this is a problem but what are the chances that the only other person I know with a Rogers GS2 has the same problem?
    Can anyone else confirm either way? I want to be able to talk to Rogers about this!

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk 2
    05-08-2012 11:16 PM
    Anyone else experience this?..... anyone?.....
    06-19-2012 08:25 PM
    I've had my phone for about six months or so and I haven't had a problem with call quality. It's not the most fantastic clarity ever, but it's about on par with most phones I've had.
    06-20-2012 12:48 AM
    Call quality issues seem to have been fixed after the latest ICS upgrade.
    06-21-2012 12:51 AM
    Seems I spoke too soon... I'm getting call quality complaints again. Apparently I sound like a robot.
    Doing lots of research online and found some issues with the noise cancelling mic causing echos. Doesn't seem to be my problem so I kept looking.
    It seems that some cases cause problems too. I don't know if this is similar the iPhone "antennagate" problem. I'm going to go bareback for a couple days and see what happens.
    07-03-2012 07:52 PM