Rogers Galaxy S2 Call quality

ChuckeeDroid

Sep 9, 2011
Visit site
I have googled this issue but haven't found much out there. I have a Rogers Galaxy S2 (SGH-i727R). My friend has one as well. While the incoming call quality is awesome, I am told that my outbound call quality is terrible most of the time.
I have asked my friend about this problem and he says he gets the same feedback.
I am now wondering this is a problem with the Rogers GS2? Tech support has never acknowledged that this is a problem but what are the chances that the only other person I know with a Rogers GS2 has the same problem?
Can anyone else confirm either way? I want to be able to talk to Rogers about this!

Thanks.

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk 2

ToxicLizard

Sep 17, 2011
Visit site
I've had my phone for about six months or so and I haven't had a problem with call quality. It's not the most fantastic clarity ever, but it's about on par with most phones I've had.

ChuckeeDroid

Sep 9, 2011
Visit site
Seems I spoke too soon... I'm getting call quality complaints again. Apparently I sound like a robot.
Doing lots of research online and found some issues with the noise cancelling mic causing echos. Doesn't seem to be my problem so I kept looking.
It seems that some cases cause problems too. I don't know if this is similar the iPhone "antennagate" problem. I'm going to go bareback for a couple days and see what happens.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aaahza