I must admit, I'm used to my apple device where I can quickly post a picture I just took to facebook.
    I cannot figure out how, on my new HTC One, how to take a picture, and then from viewing that picture share it to facebook. It only has the option to Share with HTC Share. (really don't like the HTC Share).

I'd rather not have to open up FB, and then upload the photo manually from with FB.

Help?
    06-14-2013 08:54 PM
    No reason you shouldn't be able to upload straight from the gallery. Click Share, then Facebook, and you're on your way.

Can you share a screenshot of what you see when you try to share?
    06-14-2013 10:05 PM
    JUST figured it out.. I kept saying "NO THANKS" to the HTC Share, but was failing to check the box entitled "don't show this again". Once I checked that box,, then up came the other options for Facebook, Email, etc.
    Phew! Was hoping that it wasn't in fact, missing from the phone features!

On another note, do you know how to update the calendar in the blink feed? My hubby & I have the same phone, and the calendar is always a few days behind in the blink feed screen.
    06-14-2013 10:13 PM
    That dialog that tells you about HTC Share -- is there a spot on the bottom that says "No Thanks"? If I recall correctly, you press that and you'll get a more standard share dialog, like the attached

Edit: I see you figured it out while I was typing. Nice
    No idea on the calendar, I use the separate calendar widget and keep it unchecked in blinkfeed. I'm sure someone here knows what's up, though.
    Attached Thumbnails iOS to Android: Posting Photos to Facebook-screenshot_2013-06-14-22-09-44.jpg  
    06-14-2013 10:14 PM