01-28-2017 02:39 AM
69 123
tools
    It works. Thank you. Uninstall Google update.
    Mr_Bucktard and mel_sheard like this.
    01-21-2017 01:36 PM
    Every Samsung Galaxy S4 Android phone on my family's account started getting this error about the same time. I called Google support and they said to go to Google Play Store, search for "Google" and click to open the Google app page. Once opened, click the "Uninstall" button. A dialog opens and asks if you want to uninstall all updates. Click "Ok". The app page returns and starts to uninstall updates. When it's done, the button says, "Update". DO NOT CLICK THIS BUTTON.

The error went away on all phones when they did this and the task manager now works.
    01-21-2017 02:13 PM
    Thank you so much. Your solution worked for me.
    mel_sheard likes this.
    01-21-2017 03:01 PM
    Great it worked fine. But, then Google Play down loaded it back on my phone within a few seconds.....So, I went to the settings on Goggle Play and disabled automatic updates. I then uninstalled Google again and so far so good! Thanks!!!
    mel_sheard likes this.
    01-21-2017 03:02 PM
    Samsung Galaxy Tab 3, i followed your advice and fixed the damn error. Thanks! It seems indeed that google app update is at fault.
    mel_sheard likes this.
    01-21-2017 04:48 PM
    This did the trick for me. I tried cashe wipe, restarts, and everything else. But uninstalling google did the trick. Thanks!
    mel_sheard likes this.
    01-21-2017 05:31 PM
    Thank you mel, you saved me from the suffering i was having with this problem
    mel_sheard likes this.
    01-21-2017 08:51 PM
    Hello, recently had this problem with my Samsung Galaxy Tab 3. It seems that Google's latest update was causing the difficulty. Go into play store > google > uninstall and it should remove it's latest update. I found that this sorted the problem and the message no longer appeared. It must be a fault with Google's software. Hopefully this works for you too.
    Yea it was the Google app causing the 'com.android.systemui' error.
    Mr_Bucktard and mel_sheard like this.
    01-22-2017 12:35 AM
    Thank you ! i was about to factory reset my phone when i red your message , Life savior it worked like charm
    mel_sheard likes this.
    01-22-2017 05:32 AM
    That did it for mine. I updated all 35 items on my S3 yesterday and the same thing happened with me. Fargin google
    01-22-2017 05:33 AM
    My problem started yesterday, January 21, 2017...."Unfortunately, the process com.android.systemmui has stopped. Clearing the cache partition did not help. I found the problem: an update of Google App...both on my Galaxy S3 and my Tablet 2 10.1. I went into Application Manager on both devices and removed the update...which deleted the Google App and went back to the factory setting. Walla...problem solved. By coincidence, this solved another issue I had on my cellphone for months. When I would do a Google search, I lost the sound. That issue has been resolved. The Google App is junk...get rid of it!
    01-22-2017 07:42 AM
    Yes, the problem is indeed the latest Google App update. Get rid of it...uninstall the update. Beginning yesterday I had the problem both on my S3 and Tablet 2 10. For months, I lost the sound on my cellphone when I did a Google search. The sound is back now as my phone has reverted back to the factory Google Search settings.
    01-22-2017 07:52 AM
    Brilliant - fixed if for me !

Thanks a bunch Google
    01-22-2017 08:16 AM
    Great it worked fine. But, then Google Play down loaded it back on my phone within a few seconds.....So, I went to the settings on Goggle Play and disabled automatic updates. I then uninstalled Google again and so far so good! Thanks!!!
    Good further tip - thanks
    01-22-2017 08:18 AM
    Uninstalled google app altogether and error is no longer appearing. I could not just uninstall the recent update
    mel_sheard likes this.
    01-22-2017 08:20 AM
    Man, I was JUST about to reset my phone. Did anyone report this to Google? I sent an e-mail. But not sure if that just goes to the great abyss...
    01-22-2017 11:27 AM
    I'm so glad it helped! It seems to just be affecting Android phones and tablets. If you further stop any Google updates, if it reinstalls you should be safe from the message coming back up. Any further problems please let me know. Now for the bigger task- telling google about this!
    01-22-2017 04:25 PM
    I recently did a factory reset by pressing and holding the power, home and volume up keys to get to the.. I think its called a bootloader? I dont really know but you can wipe the cache partition and clear data and reboot from there, which I did. I saw it on an website which I can't even find right now. But now whenever i long press the home key to get to the task manager the error Process com.android.systemui has stopped. I've done 3 factory resets to try to fix it but its still happening. Any help would be appreciated.
    I have Samsung note 2 I just faced this problem so I did factory resetting but even after sometimes this problems appeared again .
    So again I did factory resting but this time at the time of updating my Google apps I stop ed all of them plus I cleared all catch in Google search browser so now it's working properly you can try this
    01-22-2017 10:00 PM
    Hello, recently had this problem with my Samsung Galaxy Tab 3. It seems that Google's latest update was causing the difficulty. Go into play store > google > uninstall and it should remove it's latest update. I found that this sorted the problem and the message no longer appeared. It must be a fault with Google's software. Hopefully this works for you too.
    Thank you! Worked perfectly for both, my galaxy tab and s4 phone, both had the problem!
    mel_sheard likes this.
    01-22-2017 10:02 PM
    I can't believe I saw this after resetting to factory.... grrrr
    01-22-2017 10:03 PM
    thanks a lot it works with me
    mel_sheard likes this.
    01-23-2017 04:44 AM
    thanks a lot I tried what u said and it works with me
    mel_sheard likes this.
    01-23-2017 04:47 AM
    I also recommend that one should access Google Play, go to Settings and disable "Automatic Updates." Google Play installed Google App on my tablet two times in as many days.
    01-23-2017 06:34 AM
    Wish I had looked here first!! Thanks!
    01-23-2017 10:01 AM
    My android is stopped, can you fix it. thank you
    01-23-2017 10:09 AM
69 123