Testimonials for Asurion Samsung Galaxy S5 Neo quality?

howsockgothappy

Jul 30, 2016
Visit site
So I am using the Asurion phone replacement system to get my Sony Xperia Z3 replaced. To my dismay, the ONLY phone they seem willing to send me is a Samsung Galaxy S5 Neo. No offense to Samsung fans, but i ******* HATE samsung. I have a Galaxy tablet and its the worst piece of technology I have ever owned. I have been paying into this replacement thing for long enough that I really can't afford to do anything except accept the replacement they send me, but I honestly feel like I'd rather buy a ****ty flip phone than have another samsung galaxy, especially since Asurion sends refurbs which dont even always work. (Last time I got my Xperia replaced they sent me a refurb that couldn't make phone calls except on speaker phone.) Has anyone else received this model from them and how was it?

nahoku

Jan 26, 2013
Visit site
I'm surprised they're sending you a Samsung to replace a Sony. I thought if they didn't have your device, they'd pay you. Is this not an option anymore? You might want to inquire about it.

Techtein

Aug 25, 2016
Visit site
I can't say about the performance of refurbished Samsung Galaxy S5 Neo, however, in general, Galaxy S5 Neo is a midrange phone from Samsung and it should handle your day to day task without much issues.

Midrange smartphones will always underperform when compared to high-end smartphones from any manufacturer. Samsung high-end smartphones most of the times have outperformed other high-end branded smartphones, however, the same can't be said about midrange devices from Samsung.

I don't know which variant/model of Galaxy tablet you have, but performance of any device is related to hardware specifications and software optimization.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante